It's commonly admitted that :
4 dimensions : Functions 1 and 8
3 dimensions : Functions 2 and 7
2 dimensions : Functions 3 and 6
1 dimensions : Functions 4 and 5
But I rather think :
4 dimensions : Functions 1 and 7
3 dimensions : Functions 2 and 8
2 dimensions : Functions 3 and 5
1 dimensions : Functions 4 and 6
1. Because then it would be symmetrical. For a LII, Logic has 4 dimensions, and Intuition has 3 dimensions, instead of 4 dimensions for and 3 dimensions for .
2. Duals being based on Norms (dimension 2) makes more sense. For example, if EIE's were unable to stick by LSI's norms (by having 1-dimension ), duality would be difficult.
3. Because that's the way we think. For example :
- An EII would be conservative and weak-minded with his . But why not an EIE ? EIE's are known to be obedient and docile. They tend to use in a weak, but conservative and orderly way, rather than a socially deficient way, like IEI's may do.
- LII's are usually quite lively and communicative. I don't think their is below norms. But they may be very unaware of their physical health (1-dim ), and look like tramps.
- ILI's as leaders are often bossy. Their seems less unnatural than LII's when they use it. ILI's are better at playing "the bossy hostile dude/girl" than LII's. LII's are usually more friendly than ILI's because LII's aren't really capable of being hostile or indimidating. ILI's do.
I'm open to critiques. No misinformed retards please.