Thread: Story Characters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Story Characters

I write in RPGs, and I've had this nagging ambition where I'd like to create a set of personalities to represent certain types. Mostly I want to create characters of the four types in Gamma. I might expand to the other quadras later.

I'm pretty sure there must be a process by which I can accomplish this; however I lack any clear idea of such. I'm hoping you guys can throw out some ideas I can maybe refine into that process?

currently I'm focusing on ILI, SEE, LIE, and ESI. Because I am stuck up and it is my own quadra.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you already have some idea of what kind of characters, in which situation and scenario?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a theoretical setting, yes. The sixteen personalities raised in isolation. For this story... They've been kept hidden from general society and are being taught and trained to become exceptionally skilled and highly educated assassins. They have two teachers, a legitimaate one and a secret, darker one. All are orphans of roughly the same age, but a mix of both genders.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooh! I'm a huge RPG dork, and I've been close to a number of ILIs and SEEs- enough that I feel comfortable helping you, if you're intersted. Send me a message for my AIM sn if you think it would help.
    ISFp <3