Thread: Samy Naceri

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Samy Naceri

He's like the french version of Russell Crowe.

Probably LSI.

Creepy-Cyclops

Hi. I had a look at the you tube video for a while. I couldn't work out what he (or anyone) was saying unfortunately Can't really say what his type is. From what I saw of him I would I guess an S type, maybe Se. He seemed quite confident and aware of his 'authority', fwiw
    Last edited by Cyclops; 02-19-2008 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    From what I saw of him I would I guess an S type, maybe Se. He seemed quite confident and aware of his 'authority', fwiw
    Yeah, but he's also said to be overly sensitive. That's the difference between LSI's and SLE's. LSI's are more easily frustrated.

SLE's react to situations that seem unadequate as compared to their version of adequacy. It's pure instinct.

LSI's react to situations they don't like, even when the deal is minor. They are more "brutal" rather than "pushy".

Specifically to Mr. Naceri, he had (and possibly still had) a self-destructive episode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like the singer in Scooter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.P._Baxxter

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Yeah, but he's also said to be overly sensitive. That's the difference between LSI's and SLE's. LSI's are more easily frustrated.

SLE's react to situations that seem unadequate as compared to their version of adequacy. It's pure instinct.

LSI's react to situations they don't like, even when the deal is minor. They are more "brutal" rather than "pushy".

Specifically to Mr. Naceri, he had (and possibly still had) a self-destructive episode.
    Yeah thats a good description. Sounds like that sort of thing could be tied in with the LSI's PoLR, imo