Thread: Ugh

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ugh.

Well, I've had a sore throat the past couple days and this morning when I woke up i noticed that it wasn't really sore anymore... which was cool. BUT, when I got to work this morning and actually tried to talk... I found that I really have no voice left at this point... laryngitis = shit. I'm pretty sure that I'm the most talkative person I know... well, for the most part. So yeah, you wanna know what hell for an ESE is... Take their voice away. Though, I'm sure some people would be ok with that...lol. My boss asked me to cover a few meetings for him during the course of the day and I told him, sure... no problemo. Then after thinking about it for a second or two I decided that this is probably not the best idea...lol, since I'd have to talk in front of a good amount of people and my voice is squeeking and breaking like a 13 yr old hitting puberty. It's considerably embarrassing in all actuallity.

Anyways, just felt like posting this in alpha since I haven't started a thread here in forever.

Creepy-Cyclops

Life is not fair man. I've never had laringytis before. Which would be a strange one for me because sometimes I can be a bit quiet anyhow. Where is the justice man. Where is the justice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Cracka, I wish you well. Hope it gets better.
    Muchas gracias.