Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh, just yesterday evening I was looking at that page and thinking how it's never been updated. Looks good
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great! I hope there's more to come.

Fe is your demonstrative function, though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cudcat View Post
    Great! I hope there's more to come.

Fe is your demonstrative function, though.
    im gonna try to make it more original idk at least we have something now. did i say Fe wasn't it? or maybe it seemed implied that it wasn't? what do u mean?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    im gonna try to make it more original idk at least we have something now. did i say Fe wasn't it? or maybe it seemed implied that it wasn't? what do u mean?
    This part:
    Fe: In defense of our creative function...
    Not that it is not "creative" in the traditional sense of the word but the correct socionics term would be demonstrative as was pointed out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Ti: This is our PoLR, so obviously we are not big fans of this element. We ironically view Ti as unnecessary seeing as we believe in an irrational, illogical world. We view Ti-leading types as too rigid.
    I'm a total rigid despotic Communist Nazi retard and I'll put you under my control and make you follow retarded stupid rules, because you're as dumb as ESE's. That's why White Logic sucks.

What if I say that you are bad because of your ?

Se: This is my fucking vulnerable function, so obviously, I'm pretty much not a fucking fan of this fucking element. But I don't give a fuck either, because I view Se as fucking unnecessary seeing as I believe in a friendly, peaceful (but not hippie-like) and lively world. I view Se-dominant types as too hostile and mistrusting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I'm a total rigid despotic Communist Nazi retard and I'll put you under my control and make you follow retarded stupid rules, because you're as dumb as ESE's. That's why White Logic sucks.

What if I say that you are bad because of your ?

Se: This is my fucking vulnerable function, so obviously, I'm pretty much not a fucking fan of this fucking element. But I don't give a fuck either, because I view Se as fucking unnecessary seeing as I believe in a friendly, peaceful (but not hippie-like) and lively world. I view Se-dominant types as too hostile and mistrusting.
    hahahahahaha

if u were offended by my honest and accurate view of then u shud look at the IEI and SLE domains and what they say about LIIs.

from the IEI domain:
    INTj: Batshit crazy and antisocial, but ESFjs will talk to anybody so it doesn't matter.

from the SLE domain:
    LII/ESE:
    LII: I'm a really ugly nerd, and I am completely oblivious to my surroundings. Also, I cry whenever someone tells me that I need to move because I'm blocking their way. What can I do about this particular issue?
    ESE: YOU JUST NEED ME TO TALK TALK TALK TO EVERYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BORE THEM TO DEATH (LITERALLY) AND THEN YOU'LL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! BUT ONE THING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME NOT FREAK OUT AT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT DOESN'T GO TO PLAN?!?!?!?!?!
    LII: Sure, I will help you organize your day so you don't accidentally kill off good people with your boring talk. Cool.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    hahahahahaha

if u were offended by my honest and accurate view of then u shud look at the IEI and SLE domains and what they say about LIIs.
    I'm not offended because you were honest and accurate on describing . I'm offended because you're able to act like a girly retard

You should do such descriptions (of types), it'd be funny.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Not that it is not "creative" in the traditional sense of the word but the correct socionics term would be demonstrative as was pointed out.
    I think she meant (in the context of the rest of the sentence) that in favour of their creative function (Fi), SEEs avoid using Fe where possible.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    I think she meant (in the context of the rest of the sentence) that in favour of their creative function (Fi), SEEs avoid using Fe where possible.
    Oh. I actually misunderstood the whole structure of the sentence. Even if I did understand the meaning overall (as in use Fi not Fe etcetc). While I originally read it the word "creative" just sounded weird there as did the whole sentence. I didn't pay too much attention to that back then but now that it was mentioned it came back to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, my bad. I can be a grade A Besserwisser sometimes.