Thread: Tupac Shakur aka 2Pac

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tupac Shakur aka 2Pac

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."

"I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven."

"I feel like Black Jesus got his hands on me and guides me through life to put me where I'm supposed to be..."

"I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings"

"It always happens, all the niggaz that change the world die, they dont get to die like regular people, they die violently"

"We talk a lot about Malcom X and Martin Luther King JR, but It's time to be like them, as strong as them. They were mortal men like us and everyone of us can be like them. I don't want to be a role model. I just want to be someone who says, this is who i am, this is what i do. I say what's on my mind%quot;

"I am societies child, this is how they made me, and now im sayin what's on my mind and they dont want that. This is what you made me America."

"The only thing America respects is power and power concedes nothing. After the LA Riots, they tried to calm us down and nothing changed since"

"Though are hands are chained like they are, they haven't taken music from us yet. So that's how I'll fight. People tell me don't quit like everyone else. I wont have no fear."

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."

"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams."

Last edited by silke; 08-24-2018 at 08:45 PM. Reason: updated links
    DO A PREFRONTAL OVERRIDE TO EXERT CONTROL OF YOUR OWN BEHAVIOUR AND BEGIN WORKING OUT