Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hahaha

  1. #1
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hahaha

    this JUST happened in my apartment- me and my ENTp roomie were bitching about how much we hate valentine's day and our ISFj friend comes in in all red with hearts on her arms and chest handing out valentines being like "guys i love valentine's day! it's all about love!" and my ENTp roomie kicked her. ahhhhhh funny.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  2. #2
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    this JUST happened in my apartment- me and my ENTp roomie were bitching about how much we hate valentine's day and our ISFj friend comes in in all red with hearts on her arms and chest handing out valentines being like "guys i love valentine's day! it's all about love!" and my ENTp roomie kicked her. ahhhhhh funny.
    That sounds like it would make a good comic strip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  3. #3
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For some reason I find it funny that you find that situation funny.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  4. #4
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    For some reason I find it funny that you find that situation funny.
    haha y?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  5. #5
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    That sounds like it would make a good comic strip.
    haha def!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  6. #6
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    haha y?
    Just the way you said "and my ENTp roomie kicked her. ahhhhhh funny." made me laugh . I dunno, it's the effect you SEEs have on me.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  7. #7
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    Just the way you said "and my ENTp roomie kicked her. ahhhhhh funny." made me laugh . I dunno, it's the effect you SEEs have on me.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •