Poster Nutbag chips and underwear's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne, EII subtype
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Conclusion: the easiest one to notice is the one that annoys you the most.
    In my case, it's half true. I easily notice Fe PoLR and tend to get annoyed by that (especially in ILIs), but I also easily notice Te PoLR and I am not particularly annoyed by that.

TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-polr is very noticeable to me. Oddly, in activity relations after a good laugh and adventure I feel upset by the lack of Fi and shenanigans with the ENTp.
    It always starts so great with the ENTp...only for it to go south quickly.

I know of an ENTp who honestly cannot understand the merits of volunteering- they keep trying to get me to turn it into a profitable gig and this offends me.

Ironically I think the ENTp notices my Ni-polr also which I am oblivious to. Recently an ENTp said to me: "I wouldn't say that if I were you." I realized it as a Ni-polr warning. I did not forsee how my comment would be perceived. The ENTp saved me with their Ni and helped me realize I should think before I speak.

I can deal with and overlook Fe -Polr but Fi -polr will be noticeable.

TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    In my case, it's half true. I easily notice Fe PoLR and tend to get annoyed by that (especially in ILIs), but I also easily notice Te PoLR and I am not particularly annoyed by that.
    If you are an EII (not sure if that has been determined and don't want to impose) and I am an ESE, we may have a pattern here.
    That we are both noticing those who have our leading function's shadow as its POLR. You with Fe and me with Fi.
    This is interesting.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    If you are an EII (not sure if that has been determined and don't want to impose) and I am an ESE, we may have a pattern here.
    That we are both noticing those who have our leading function's shadow as its POLR. You with Fe and me with Fi.
    This is interesting.
    Not a pattern, or a different pattern - I'm the same with Te PoLR as @chips and underwear is. I easily notice it (not that I often focus on it so not in my face like Fe and Se PoLRs) but not really annoyed by it.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 738 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fe PoLR is easy to detect when you compare their way of treating fellow humans VS dealing with adorable pets Presenting cute pets brings out that Fi HA because: no strings attached, no obligations to open their hearts against their will.

Or you could just bring Tom Hardy (who is notably puppy-like) and see what happens. 3-picture story time.

TIM
    LII-Ne 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae : I think it works for all IxTx, demonstrating feelings more easily for pets than humans, because we don't feel judged on one of our weak spot, so less afraid to show affection

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I most easily notice Fe, Se, Fi, and Ti polr, but I'm only annoyed by... well I guess not really any of them if that person isn't being mean. But I'm probably annoyed most by Fi polr... and Si polr, which actually feels like Fi polr in that it is ignoring the comfort of an individual because it is antagonostic or irrelevant to the greater purpose of the whole group. And fi polr being unaware of the person's relational comfort with themself. With Si- Fi+ polr it feels like they sorta are unaware of my own comfort within the group, and if I don't say anything they completely ignore me because I'm not contributing anything at all, not being thought provoking or appealing to the emotions that they feel are relevant at that moment, just being there and wanting to relax and enjoy myself. Though I can't say that Betas ignore me the most, since I don't know any Gamma NTs, which I imagine would be even more apathetic and "what is this useless being" than an EIE, who would at least try to get me involved in their group... yeah maybe I actually dislike Fe polr more than Fi, I don't know.

SX-9 SP-4 SX-5
    LII-Ne Harmonizing

TIM
    IEE-Ne 738 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    @Chae : I think it works for all IxTx, demonstrating feelings more easily for pets than humans, because we don't feel judged on one of our weak spot, so less afraid to show affection
    Ohh... yes yes, true That's why ExFx types are basically pets in human form hehe

TIM
    LII-Ne 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, totally

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234