Unaccurate typings, thus comments are very welcome.
Leo XIII : ILE
Pius X : LSI
Benedict XV : LIE
Pius XI : ILI
Pius XII : ILE
John XXIII : SEI
Paul VI : EIE
John Paul I : ESE
John Paul II : EII
Benedict XVI : SEE
Found these patterns from now (supposing accuracy) :
- Logical between Leo XII and Pius XII, then Ethical
- Mostly alternating Extrotim-Introtim
- Mostly alternating Sensory-Intuitive
- Globally balanced J/P (I think Popes' types are balanced, i.e. 1/16 of each TIM)
- Globally balanced Statics/Dynamics
- Mostly Positivists, Process and Democrats between Leo XII and Benedict XVI. There were probably more opposites before Leo XII. It may be inherent to needs and contexts of Church at this era.
- Mostly Alphas and Gammas in this segment.