Thread: INTp rant thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTp rant thread

So my AIM isn't working, hence cutting me off from all my ILIs and weirdly enough I kinda miss the bitching about random things. So ILIs feel free to bitch about everything and anything here!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try yahoo messenger. its better anyway.

ftr i'm often on but invisible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i ate 6 whole wheat mini donuts, some pepperoni pizza combos,and 4-5 slices of cucumber dipped in peanut butter. i am complaining about this in particular because i now feel a slight heaviness in my abdomen which i could have avoided.

there was ice in my driveway yesterday and i fell onto my lower back, however caught myself on my right arm, which, for the record, is now bruised in the shape of tyranosaurus rex.

i am tired of my job. i do not like being a manager. i go there. i run around. i come home. i expend energy just so i can zone out again. sometimes, i stop at quick check for cigarettes, a small coffee, a bottle of water, or a piece of candy which costs, on average, 57 cents. i once stopped at the bank just to take a lollipop. i do not have a bank account.

it strikes me funny that banks still have lollipops after all these years. i remember accompanying my mother on trips to the bank just to be the one to take the lollipop out of the bank envelope. color was everything, flavor secondary. the smell and touch of cash was only familiar to me on these weekly trips to the bank. they were ordinarily sacred. if only this were still the case.

my head aches above my right eye. i am squinting. nevermind, it's the left.

it appears to me that the cumulative effect of misery is apathy.

and so it goes.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are so many things I can complain. However, it is quite a waste of energy to think of them or to write them down right now.
    ILI perhaps?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post

it appears to me that the cumulative effect of misery is apathy.

and so it goes.

yes i was thinking something similar just yesterday. I thanked my INFp friend for reminding me that i still have the power to hate things.

It's the fucking stock markets, that are coming down, because people just have to be so damn retarded.

Well, day before yesterday I did manage to sell some of mine for tolerably good profit. But even then, I should have waited for couple of hours before selling, and I would have gotten ~5% better profit. Just my luck. Actually I was going to sell them later that day, but I forgot that I was supposed to do that. So fuck that, sideways. Well yesterday the same stocks dropped >8%, so I guess it wasn't a total failure that I sold them too early.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, having knelt down extensively on my left knee yesterday whilst upgrading my computer hardware, I now have a rather stiff/achy pain in my gluteal muscles, especially on the left side.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha omg u guys are so ILI in your complaints- this thread is depressing but it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside to think of u all! lol
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    so i ate 6 whole wheat mini donuts, some pepperoni pizza combos,and 4-5 slices of cucumber dipped in peanut butter. i am complaining about this in particular because i now feel a slight heaviness in my abdomen which i could have avoided.
    Whole wheat donuts? That's like ordering a Big Mac and a diet coke! Hehe.
    ISFp <3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatik View Post
    Whole wheat donuts? That's like ordering a Big Mac and a diet coke! Hehe.
    i know. i would like to see how much whole wheat is actually required for a label of whole wheat donuts.

haha omg u guys are so ILI in your complaints- this thread is depressing but it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside to think of u all! lol
    how does this correlate for you...? warm/fuzzy + depressing = <3, : ), etc ?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    the RDA for fiber is about 25g and there is typically several grams in one slice of whole wheat bread. so if the whole wheat donuts are made like the bread, eating them instead of regular donuts could count for something.

the large regular soft drink has over half as many calories as the Big Mac, so drinking diet coke with the Big Mac instead certainly counts for something.

a person can get away with occasionally eating "unhealthy" foods if they remember portion control. after all, what makes a big mac unhealthy (saturated fats, sodium, simple carbs) can be found in healthy foods too - just in smaller quantities.
    Oh hey, as I health nut, I DEFINITELY agree it counts for something. I'm just unsure about how many people who are eating donuts are people who would also be concerned about them being whole wheat. If so, more power to you! It's good to see that sometimes people don't completely forget to care, heh.
    ISFp <3

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    try yahoo messenger. its better anyway.
    Actually better idea would be to use Miranda IM. It's has both AIM and Yahoo, also ICQ, MSN etc.

http://www.miranda-im.org/
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post

lol you're weird sometimes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    lol you're weird sometimes
    ahhh so are Fi-PoLR types that don't understand such comments as the one you were commenting about
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do i haaaaaave to be ILI? SLIs seem so much cooler... :sigh::
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by FlameReborn View Post
    Do i haaaaaave to be ILI? SLIs seem so much cooler... :sigh::
    Are you sure your ILI? As what you say is suprisingly insightful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are you sure your ILI? As what you say is suprisingly insightful
    Of course not, and of course.

Having no valid source of validation, I'll simply assume I'm boring till I realize I'm cool.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI