Thread: Iei & Sle??? (Phototype)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds right...Se subtype and Ni subtype...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE is not the most likely 8 type out there. At least that's the general story. 7w8 more often. For some reason when I looked at you I thought first of EIE but I guess that doesn't make much sense to you if you think you are IP temperament.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy looks a bit like Doug Shedden (who you probably don't know ). Doug Shedden, I believe is a SLE and 8 or 7w8.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esper View Post
    You really thought EIE for me? Sometimes I do act a like that, it's true.
    Yeah I did. It seems that EIEs come in two forms. The very energetic and loud one and a more silent, observing and controlled one. Perhaps the difference between Fe-subtype and Ni-subtype. Oh and there are some ppl here who swing between EIE and IEI. But let's not destroy your duality and just keep assuming you are IEI It is more likely anyways as you have picked that as your type. And EIE is more often 3w4 than a pure 4.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he actually struck me as ILE first but overall, i think SLE. You guys are cute.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look a lot like one of my aunts. She is a pharmacist. My uncle is a little more mellow/soft looking than him.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esper, I think your typings match the VI perfectly. The Se/Ni is especially obvious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking of examples and your facial expression kind of reminds me of e.g. Barack Obama. Who imho seems EIE.

then we can compare that to an IEI e.g. Hugh Grant

Similar expressions in some pictures but IEI often seems more playful and EIE often more "purposeful" or something. IEI looking at you with curiosity and EIE sort of looking through you as if focusing on some greater purpose. Sorry that I don't have pics of female Beta NFs Well, I must be silent now as I say more than you reasonably can based on just one pic

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Sounds right...Se subtype and Ni subtype...

Hehe.... probably would have said the opposite if they are indeed ESTp/INFp.
    Suomea

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah! I could never be something as mundane as a pharmacist. ^_^ I need to be more creative or something haha.
    Now don't you worry. She finds her ways to be creative. Especially with her husband, lol.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Barack Obama. Who imho seems EIE.
    He might be an EIE, but he is much more appealing to me than his wicked opponent.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fucking estp straight males. Ditch the bitch and make the switch.

*sigh* Why are all the estp gay males already taken (or they're straight), or like really bossy gay activists that don't want to date at the moment?

I can't find a good, single estp gay male ANYWHERE. Fucking shit man.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is SLE the only type that can be E8?
    No, but that guy does appear to be SLE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm IEI (INFp/E4) and he is SLE (ESTp/E8), but I'm not completely sure. He types as INTJ on Myers-Briggs. Is SLE the only type that can be E8?

It's Scarlett Johansson! esper, you legend. Good times for signing up for this forum. The attitudes differ MASSIVELY from EIDB. Everyone is more hostile, they swear more, and they attack each other. Nonetheless, it's a good forum.

Your boyfriend can easily be INTJ and SLE (ESTp). I can show you some evidence if you want, and whatever you do don't listen to Phaedrus. He is bent on the ABCD = ABCd thing. To bring it into real life, I'm SLE, and I could easily be INTJ. I'm very balanced on the E/I dichotomy. But in socionics, it's not a case of "E or I". It's a case of "what functions does x utilise?"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE is not the most likely 8 type out there. At least that's the general story. 7w8 more often.
    SLE is the most likely Eight out there. 7w8 slightly less often. You're still too stuck in MBTT. Look at Se from a functional point of view. It is evidently lightyears from Jung's Se, or from MBTT's Se. Yes, of course ESTPs are mainly 7w8s. But SLEs are the epitome of 8w7s. Otherwise you know fuck all of Eights, hence you should say nothing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Fucking estp straight males. Ditch the bitch and make the switch.

*sigh* Why are all the estp gay males already taken (or they're straight), or like really bossy gay activists that don't want to date at the moment?

I can't find a good, single estp gay male ANYWHERE. Fucking shit man.
    And now it all comes clear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    SLE is the most likely Eight out there. 7w8 slightly less often. You're still too stuck in MBTT
    I'm not "too stuck" on MBTT. However my knowledge of enneagram is not incredibly deep. Thats why I said it was "general story" or something. Meaning I'm somewhat just voicing out the conclusions of the various enneagram threads around here. Those conclusions tend to emphasize how EP generally matches enneagram 7 and enneagram 8 is more an EJ temperament and Te leading. I know that you have disagreed with that since you came here. At least to some extent. It is unclear to me what you base your conclusions on and how much you yourself know about enneagram. You seem to have a long term interest in it and so I expect you know at least something.

Look at Se from a functional point of view. It is evidently lightyears from Jung's Se, or from MBTT's Se. Yes, of course ESTPs are mainly 7w8s. But SLEs are the epitome of 8w7s. Otherwise you know fuck all of Eights, hence you should say nothing.
    Cut the "you should say nothing" crap. It is not an argument of any kind. I thought you study logic. I did post a pic of a guy in this thread who might be SLE 8 so I am not dismissing the idea. I would be interested in your take on the enneagram type 8 though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been told that he's an Se subtype (rather than Ti) because he's more aggressive/assertive/out-there looking? Is that a good trait to look for when determining it?
    Ti subtypes are more reserved; it's true. Beyond that, I advise you to ask someone who's more accustomed to each subtype.

I see Ezra likes to loudly claim his manliness in his beautifully constructed signature... =^.^=
    It's more of a mockery of Subterranean's mockery of niffweed's mockery (or vice versa; I don't know) something I have no idea about.

I'm not "too stuck" on MBTT. However my knowledge of enneagram is not incredibly deep. Thats why I said it was "general story" or something. Meaning I'm somewhat just voicing out the conclusions of the various enneagram threads around here. Those conclusions tend to emphasize how EP generally matches enneagram 7 and enneagram 8 is more an EJ temperament and Te leading. I know that you have disagreed with that since you came here. At least to some extent. It is unclear to me what you base your conclusions on and how much you yourself know about enneagram. You seem to have a long term interest in it and so I expect you know at least something.
    Don't worry about it.

I would be interested in your take on the enneagram type 8 though.
    Just tell me what you want to know.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dude looks like a SLE-3 and the girl like EIE-6 or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about vibes, esper, I would still keep the door open for EIE in your case. You seem more emotionally dominating and confrontational than an average INFp.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about vibes, esper, I would still keep the door open for EIE in your case. You seem more emotionally dominating and confrontational than an average INFp.
    What are you talking about, lol? Where do you see her as dominating and confrontational? Please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you talking about, lol? Where do you see her as dominating and confrontational? Please.
    Hey, we were talking about vibes Vibes are like..extension of reality. Something that you can't directly observe but you still "imagine" or "feel" or "sense" or "whatever" to be there. Vibes can turn out to be correct or incorrect. The observable reality still is that she is IEI as that's her conclusion about her type and there is not much objective data to form a real counter argument to that. Thus if this was a school test I would say IEI. But as this is an internet forum and the name of the thread implies a slight uncertainty I prefer to search for the unknown. The vibe is just a tiny bit different than what I usually get from IEIs. Might be nothing.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, we were talking about vibes Vibes are like..extension of reality. Something that you can't directly observe but you still "imagine" or "feel" or "sense" or "whatever" to be there. Vibes can turn out to be correct or incorrect. The observable reality still is that she is IEI as that's her conclusion about her type and there is not much objective data to form a real counter argument to that. Thus if this was a school test I would say IEI. But as this is an internet forum and the name of the thread implies a slight uncertainty I prefer to search for the unknown. The vibe is just a tiny bit different than what I usually get from IEIs. Might be nothing.
    You know, you could found your own new age school :=P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, you could found your own new age school :=P
    Only if you promise to join(!)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you promise to join(!)
    Only if it's free!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if it's free!
    There is no material cost involved. I only need your soul. But I promise to return it when it is "ready".

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I asked Ashton. Do you know him?

He DOES care alot about his appearance, and he does have a 7 wing, but I think overall his 8 power fixation wins out. You can't feel the vibe?

6 is my strongest secondary fixation, but I think it's because of the near trauma of being raised by an unhealthy 6w7, who treats you at the same time like a favorite and an enemy. The same thing happened to my sister, and she's a 3. She's totally anxiety-driven now; she can barely cope with real life because of the constant guilt and being so suddenly loved and so suddenly devalued.
    His haircut makes me think 3. He's too styled. Would you say that he's charming?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    Wait, so now a haircut is an indicator of a type? What the fuck?
    Haircut typing is only relevant to female LSI's

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm pretty sure you're IEI now. i also think the v.i. is pretty obviously IEI/SLE.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei