Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How I'm Myersian ENTJ (for those who don't think so)

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default How I'm Myersian ENTJ (for those who don't think so)

    1. All my life I lived like a Myersian Introvert because I couldn't connect with hostile people, and most people around me were hostile. I connect quite easily with friendly people.

    2. I have low social skills, but I'm pretty outgoing and straightforward. Socially reserved behaviour was only a defence mechanism to avoid getting harmed by people (though a neurologist diagnosed me as Asperger because he's a total retard).

    3. My dopamin level is low, I'm not physiologically motivated to be "outgoing" ; just cognitively.

    4. Even an Intimate Seven SLE (i.e. the extrovert caricature) would act withdrawn-like as a survival mechanism.

    5. Intimate Five is the "outgoing-eccentric-nonadaptive" version of Five.

    6. I'm not a natural loner. I'm just ACCOMODATING to social isolation. Things may be worse whatsoever. I could be in jail or Gulag.

    7. I feel the need to have impact, and to have feedback, because I'm an Asker. I think Myersian Extroversion is related to Socionic Asking.

    8. I like to express myself, especially anger. I like to get angry, and to speak loud. Even my ESI-ESTJ dad does.

    9. I'm want stiiiiiiiiiimulation !!! Extrovert human beings may adapt to lack of stimulation, but extrovert human beings still want it, at least distantly.

    10. Normally, in situations where I can orally participate, if I master the subject, I participate even more than average extroverts.

    11. I was, until recently, at a "fragility" period. I felt like I was an Introvert, but the E/I thing doesn't change over life. Therefore I'm an Extrovert.

    Then, I believed for long that I was Myersian INTJ. But actually I'm ENTJ, because I'm more relevant of the Myersian E thing to the I one. I'm not the "enterprising" ENTJ (though I do have interest in leading and controlling), but rather the "analytical" ENTJ.

    There's no J/P switch or such. I'm not INTP, nor am I INTJ. You can be LII and ENTJ. That's compatible.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    1. All my life I lived like a Myersian Introvert because I couldn't connect with hostile people, and most people around me were hostile. I connect quite easily with friendly people.
    Such an attitude clearly suggest that you are not an ENTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    2. I have low social skills, but I'm pretty outgoing and straightforward. Socially reserved behaviour was only a defence mechanism to avoid getting harmed by people (though a neurologist diagnosed me as Asperger because he's a total retard).
    A Myersian ENTJ who is afraid of getting harmed by people -- that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Another clear indication that you are not an ENTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    3. My dopamin level is low, I'm not physiologically motivated to be "outgoing" ; just cognitively.
    Which almost proves that you are not an ENTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    4. Even an Intimate Seven SLE (i.e. the extrovert caricature) would act withdrawn-like as a survival mechanism.
    An irrelevant comment in relation to your ENTJ claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    5. Intimate Five is the "outgoing-eccentric-nonadaptive" version of Five.
    Another irrelevant comment. ENTJs are not Fives.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    6. I'm not a natural loner. I'm just ACCOMODATING to social isolation. Things may be worse whatsoever. I could be in jail or Gulag.
    The relevance of this to ENTJ is almost impossible to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    7. I feel the need to have impact, and to have feedback, because I'm an Asker. I think Myersian Extroversion is related to Socionic Asking.
    Ridiculous. How on earth can you (or anyone else for that matter) believe that you are an ENTJ? You seem to know nothing about that type.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    8. I like to express myself, especially anger. I like to get angry, and to speak loud. Even my ESI-ESTJ dad does.
    The relevance is remote if it even exists.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    9. I'm want stiiiiiiiiiimulation !!! Extrovert human beings may adapt to lack of stimulation, but extrovert human beings still want it, at least distantly.
    An ENTJ doesn't need to be stimulated. They are very proactive and driving in themselves. If there is a group of types that want to be stimulated it is the group of SPs, as Keirsey describe them. What you describe doesn't fit ENTJs, it is that simple. You don't know what you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    10. Normally, in situations where I can orally participate, if I master the subject, I participate even more than average extroverts.
    ... And that of course suggests that you are an ENTJ ...

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    11. I was, until recently, at a "fragility" period. I felt like I was an Introvert, but the E/I thing doesn't change over life. Therefore I'm an Extrovert.
    You might be an Extrovert, but you haven't presented one single good argument for your claim that you are an ENTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    You can be LII and ENTJ. That's compatible.
    Only in a brainwashed person. How can you be that stupid? I don't get it. People should not be allowed to make such logical mistakes in their reasonings.

  3. #3
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    machintruc, a lot of your points seem to be, um, justifying why you are ENTJ despite good reasons for thinking you are not one, as in, "these would actually make you think I am not ENTJ, but they can all be explained: I am ENTJ anyway". That's not very persuasive.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  4. #4
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    machintruc, a lot of your points seem to be, um, justifying why you are ENTJ despite good reasons for thinking you are not one, as in, "these would actually make you think I am not ENTJ, but they can all be explained: I am ENTJ anyway". That's not very persuasive.
    I didn't write I was 100% sure of being ENTJ.

  5. #5
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I didn't write I was 100% sure of being ENTJ.
    You have at least implied that you are 100% sure, just by using different sentences.

    But if that isn't what you meant, how much would you say that you are doubting your type prognosis?

  6. #6
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You have at least implied that you are 100% sure, just by using different sentences.

    But if that isn't what you meant, how much would you say that you are doubting your type prognosis?
    I didn't say I doubted of being ENTJ. I just said that I'm most likely ENTJ.

  7. #7
    Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    machintruc, a lot of your points seem to be, um, justifying why you are ENTJ despite good reasons for thinking you are not one, as in, "these would actually make you think I am not ENTJ, but they can all be explained: I am ENTJ anyway". That's not very persuasive.
    And not very Te

    Sounds more like a Myersian XSTP, i.e. LSI or SLE. LSI seems pretty reasonable, with a lot of Ni HA in there.

  8. #8
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    And not very Te

    Sounds more like a Myersian XSTP, i.e. LSI or SLE. LSI seems pretty reasonable, with a lot of Ni HA in there.
    Come on, dude ! I'm not LSI !!!

  9. #9
    Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Come on, dude ! I'm not LSI !!!
    Hmm. ESFJ?

  10. #10
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hmm. ESFJ?
    I wish to. ESFJ's are cool and friendly.

  11. #11
    Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I wish to. ESFJ's are cool and friendly.
    I can't see myself wanting to be ESF. I like ESFJs (my GF is one ) but I wouldn't want to lose my NT-ness.

    Maybe you are SF. Try the shoe on and see if it fits, eh?

  12. #12
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    machintruc, you have my permission to call yourself an ENTJ. Nothing I have seen in your behaviour conflicts with this. However, as people have pointed out, your arguments for your being an ENTJ are shit; they will not convince sceptics that you are an ENTJ, and not everyone is as will-type-on-a-whim as I am.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  13. #13
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't give a f*** anyway because MBTT is totally retarded. I just wanted to tell that for Classical Psychology, I was an Extrovert. That's all.

  14. #14
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yer.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •