Thread: To Whom It May Concern:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To Whom It May Concern:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Life is not that easy is it. Thought you could figure it out, didn’t you? The following is not about religion, it’s about life.

That’s the hell of it, thinking you could own that precious Earth you call home. The more you try to understand it the more complicated it gets. You are a smart bunch, no doubt about that. Y0u have all this “knowledge” and haven’t figured it out yet. I’ll give you a clue: THE EARTH BELONGS TO ALL OF YOU, TO BE OWNED BY NONE OF YOU. I know the truth has no place in the world you have made for yourselves as you desperately try to hold on to that you deem “yours”. If you have more than you need, then you possess something that belongs to another. Now what you think, that allows you to live with that selfishness, is you honestly feel you deserve it because you are a better person, or a smarter person, a more religious person. You do have a lot of labels that define your status, as you have labels that define those who have less, alleviating your guilt.

The Earth has all you will ever need to bring about the life each and every one of you are entitled. Now you are going to be here a while so it’s time to start sharing and sharing alike. How simple is that. Now I know those of you who possess the most are going resist, but it’s worth it, I assure you. You will come to your “senses”. You know those six unique traits you have that allow you to look, taste, touch, hear and smell. I know the animals have them too, but yours are special in that you have a ‘’SIXTH SENSE”: The Sense of Mind.

The most valuable of Earth resources lies in the purity of the mind of man. Therein lies the pure knowledge of our existence that is your only hope of remedying the problems your greed for life has caused. The dis-ease of the mind is what causes disease of the body as you force the mind to seek cures for all the ills of mankind. The purity of that mind is where God dwells. Always has. It is that fear or noise you feed into the mind that muffles God’s input as you strive to survive an existence that has no end.

Stop Survey all the Earth has allowed you. All that you have created has come from the mind of man as he used the Earths resources to provide you with knowledge, food, clothing, shelter, transportation, recreation, leisure, music and entertainment. Here this and hear it well, all that the Earth offers is an entitlement for all to enjoy and NOT a privilege of those who can AFFORD it. GOD DAMN IT

As you effort to use that precious mind in an attempt to understand the reason for your being as you assumed, in the autonomy of your perfection, it your destiny to do so, man’s greatest sin, but one he was destine to make, was for him to experience the chaos that would ensue in his effort to rule.

That knowledge of the eldest among you realizing the value of that which is the rare as you attempted to possess it giving you control over man as you assumed your dominion, will be offered for all to benefit. This truth will set you free of the horrors that dominion has wrought as you begin to use the spoils of your rule to eliminate the inequity in the world that is the iniquity that plagues mankind.

Most are innocent pawns captive to this knowledge and will be given free passage as it is not in their power to understand the wisdom of these words as they effort to come up with the “money” it takes to live on this beautiful planet as they are forced to abandon their young in order to survive.

The wisest among you will set in motion using all your knowledge, skills, talents and resources to release man from the noise of his mind that prevents him from enjoying the life he is entitled to. The mind of man is the Earth’s greatest resource and the knowledge you seek to eliminate your ills lies there free of fear and anguish that is imposed on it as it efforts to survive a life that has no end. That pure mind is God as He will guide man as he uses that pure knowledge to enhance the life of all mankind, that is the joy of man and God in action.

God does not command, man does; God does not rule, man does; God does not have wrath, man does; God is not jealous, man is; God is not vengeful, man is; God does not wish for man to serve Him, it is God who wishes to serve Man.

The heaven you seek begins beneath your feet. It is that life for which man was created as all will enjoy the rapture of his existence free of the rule imposed by the wisest among you as you assumed your dominion capitalizing on those frailties you have imposed.

The “wealthiest” among you languish in the opulence of your status given you by the genius of your forebears providing you solace from the maddening crowd, fund that technology that will extend that life you greedily covet, hear this: That adoration with which you bask in from those who worship the opulence of your status, will turn to torment if you resist this truth in that your protests will appear obscene.

My name is William. I have dwelled among you for close to 60 years and it is that purity of my mind that brings this truth to you. I have nothing to offer you but this truth. It is the reason for my being. God is that inexplicable intelligence that is the reason for our being. As I have experienced all you call life, it is He, through me, who brings you this truth. I just know I cannot live here for it comes at a price I will not pay. I have seen what I was meant to see, heard what I was meant to hear, touch who I was meant to touch, and experienced the foulness of your waste. I have experienced all that I was meant to experience from the life your live experiencing the good, the bad and the ugly to bring you this truth in your words free of the noise of your speech.

I can only live in a world this truth will bring. A world in which your joy will be my joy as we share this beautiful life together as it was meant to be. God will be your guide as you reach that soul that is you that will be manifest by the rapture as you reach that purity of your mind. It will be an experience that will bring tears of joy as God begins to cleanse your mind of those fears that have held it hostage.

That body with which you covet so highly is that which provides life for that soul within that is eternal. That you witnessed as it’s mortality is manifest by your greed to keep it alive as you strive to maintain it’s existence one more day. It is in that very endeavor that causes it’s death. Such is the paradox of man as he assumed his autonomy giving him dominion.

We are a family and the Earth is our home. It has all we need to insure the rapture that is life as we will all be guided by God in that journey we were all intended. Woman will be the beneficiary of this truth as she will cleave to that God in man as he is released from that carnal power her beauty holds that will provide her with the joy she deserves as she is the portal of life.

What you cleave to is what you define as love as you seek that which brings you solace in a very confused world. There is no love like the love God has for mankind. It is that love of mankind that will unite man and woman to experience an ecstasy far beyond that of carnal desire as they bring the purest of life, allowed to play as we witness those hidden treasures come forth from those young minds that will guide us as we heal the damage we have done. This truth will set the foundation providing the peace they need as they will tell you where their pure knowledge lies.

As you eliminate “financial viability” and create a currency abundant for all, to be amassed by none, you will realize there is more than enough to go around that will provide all that man needs to bring him joy. Each will tell you what that is as you become to realize how little man needs for joy in his life. We will be lead to that nutrition of both flora and fauna meant for our consumption that will eliminate addiction and the foul odor of waste as it is returned to the Earth to enrich the soil.

As the most brilliant of you unite to eliminate the inequity in the world, you will hear the truth that has so confused your speech as your attempt to define and excuse that inequity, as it will bring about a dignity, respect and trust that has never existed in the world bringing a unity to all the races as they share their individual talents and knowledge allowing the purity of the soul to emerge bringing down the barriers that separate us allowing us to become one: THE EARTHLING.

As the sixth sense, that is the mind of man, becomes pure, the other 5 become enlivened and no longer serve as warnings but will reach a sensitivity beyond belief that will lead us the exquisite SEVENTH sense: LIFE as it was meant to be for the family we are.

William

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF
    TT
    F F

Why are you doing this, in the Alpha Quadra?
    Do you really think people could take you more seriously if you talk about God and Life?
    I don't want to be mean at all. But if you feel great make such a long post about life... maybe you are in the wrong forum. At least, in the wrong section.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's obvious he's not here to discuss socionics. He's here to spread some propaganda and you're just giving him the response he's looking for. Just ban him and be done with it, it's that fucking simple, seriously.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WC
    Woman will be the beneficiary of this truth as she will cleave to that God in man as he is released from that carnal power her beauty holds that will provide her with the joy she deserves as she is the portal of life.
    Great... ... ... ... ... .. ....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by william conly View Post
    I know the truth has no place in the world you have made for yourselves as you desperately try to hold on to that you deem “yours”. If you have more than you need, then you possess something that belongs to another. Now what you think, that allows you to live with that selfishness, is you honestly feel you deserve it because you are a better person, or a smarter person, a more religious person. You do have a lot of labels that define your status, as you have labels that define those who have less, alleviating your guilt.

The Earth has all you will ever need to bring about the life each and every one of you are entitled. Now you are going to be here a while so it’s time to start sharing and sharing alike. How simple is that. Now I know those of you who possess the most are going resist, but it’s worth it, I assure you. You will come to your “senses”.
    I'm sorry to hear your troubles, obviously you have a small penis and want others to share what they have. Well sir, it's not like it's something we can really share now is it? I don't see it as selfishness, more like self preservation.

-THE EARTHLING