Thread: ESFj's feelings hurt by Dual?

Creepy-

Default ESFj's feelings hurt by Dual?

A question.... Sometimes, I feel like I get hurt too easily by my intj. I think part of this is because he is my opposite and thinks and acts differently than I, and another part of it is because I have feelings for him, so it makes it twice as hard for me when he is abrasive. I try not to take it so personal, but I can't help but be upset when he says something rude... like "Leave me the F_____ alone." I guess it's because on some days we get along well, and others he'll completely ignore me and I really don't understand that. Or possibly it could be because I feel such a desire to talk to him and be close to him, and he doesn't. I was just wondering if any other ESFj's or any other types feel that way?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like he is a socionics ILI (INTP).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-

I'd be lying if I said I'd studied the differences between the mbti and socionics thing, but I have a friend who is an intp and we get along fine. they are definitely not the same thing and my friend fits the intp more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it wasn't as harsh as "leave me the f*** alone" then I'd say he may not be entirely aware of the distance he is generating between you two. Clearly tell him how you feel and see what happens.
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a classic rocky post
    lol