Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Supervisees mistaking dual-seeking with polr

I notice your supervisee, if under constant stress will retaliate by trying to attack your dual-seeking function. They usually won't do this right away, but as a 'last-ditch' effort when they're just plain emotionally frustrated. They view this as your polr (even before knowing what a polr is of course), when it isn't, so it doesn't really help balance the scales at all. It doesn't really bother you, and they'll need to use another method to keep you away.

Even my own supervisors, I tried to attack them in matters of but it didn't work at all and they just kind of smiled at me smugly. They even mocked me. Though granted, I do the same if my supervisee attacks my .

I think socionics helped me counter-act my enemies better. Now I know better what buttons to press, and it makes me feel powerful and more in charge of my own life. Thank you socionics!! *insert cheesy promotional ad-grin here*

*wonders if there's anybody out there that has experienced what I'm talking about*

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. One INFp told me I was "lazy and uncooperative", but I have not much experience with other instances.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit