Thread: Natalie Horler (Cascada)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Natalie Horler (Cascada)

This has been bothering me lately. What's her type? She is from Germany.

Random factoid: Ezra hates her or at least her music. Initially I thought she is a bit "light" (for the lack of better word) but I actually like her more and more now.

She is...some SF. Perhaps ESFp? ISFp? ESFj?

Images

Music

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    ESFj is a good bet.
    Hmm..the guy who is the "main character" in the first video seems IJ and especially ISFj to me. Or? Dunno if that means anything. The singers often hand pick the people to their videos so they might provide a hint for typing.

She seems "Fe" which is why I initially thought Alpha but then the temperament seems more EP no?

But I guess Si > Se.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm taking this too far I think, hah, but in the last video at 2:05-2:35 there are some very SeFi moments. I would still almost say that her Fe is demonstrative not leading...but I don't know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is the best so far. I don't know but isn't she more SeFi than FeSi? Hmm....I dunno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    i should have made this clear - that was my impression based off of VI. i'd be skeptical of how worthwhile music videos are for typing, because of how heavily processed that media is. have you searched for any biographical information or interviews?
    Have you already made up your mind about your own type btw? I still tend to think you are INTp > INTj.

Anyways, you might be right about music videos being processed. However there are scenes in videos which imho tend to show more about the "real person" behind the act. And there should be something to be read about how they handle their voice. E.g. if the singer is ENFj or ISTp should show in how they use their voice. I think you are being too skeptical even if your criticism is basically ok.

About biographical information and interviews...I'm not interested enough to do actual research That's why I hoped someone might know more and post some better informed opinion. I just think the way she moves could be more EP and the Fe, which is clearly there, is not necessarily leading Fe.

After the weekend is gone I am likely to switch to a new subject I call this weekend the "Cascada weekend"

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do. Not. Want.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Ezra hates her or at least her music.
    I have nothing against the woman; I don't know her personally nor do I know anything about her. All I know is that her music sums up all I hate about club culture. It's generic and cliched; music all late teens and twentysomethings love to dance to.

She is...some SF. Perhaps ESFp? ISFp? ESFj?
    Wrong way to go about typing anyone. Nonetheless, I agree that SF temperament is more than likely.

The image she gives off is one of Fe valuing. I highly doubt she values Se; most likely Si valuing. Hence, Alpha.

Alpha SF is what I can offer.

EDIT: after having watched her videos, I think IP temperament is most likely. SEI is my vote.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie?
    What an AMAZING name.
    Definitely the hottest name ever.
    OH and all the Natalies in the world are hot. Really they are!