Thread: Gammas what do you like about other Gammas as opposed to other quadra?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gammas what do you like about other Gammas as opposed to other quadra?

I find that I like some gamas because they have similar values/interests to me.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    is this groundbreaking?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? What sort of values?

Anyway no. People of the same quadra do not value similar functions.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

r u serious with this?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Oh, let me guess, you like these Gamas?

The Great Gama

Vasco da Gama

Daniel Gama
    Last edited by Warlord; 02-06-2008 at 08:06 AM.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, I find in my experience that I'll like and dislike just as many people in gamma quadra as in other quadras. The one difference I can notice is that how strongly I like or dislike people. By this I mean that in another quadra, I may like or dislike someone, but within gamma quadra I either strongly like or strongly dislike someone. I think this might be because when I see someone in gamma quadra that I dont like, its because I see something I dont like about myself in them.

Anyways, thats my two cents, I know a bunch of you are intp's,so feel free to ignore this idea/rip it apart.

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NiiTe View Post
    Meh, I find in my experience that I'll like and dislike just as many people in gamma quadra as in other quadras. The one difference I can notice is that how strongly I like or dislike people. By this I mean that in another quadra, I may like or dislike someone, but within gamma quadra I either strongly like or strongly dislike someone. I think this might be because when I see someone in gamma quadra that I dont like, its because I see something I dont like about myself in them.

Anyways, thats my two cents, I know a bunch of you are intp's,so feel free to ignore this idea/rip it apart.
    Theres nothing to debate about here about what individuals you like and dislike.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, then let me rephrase my response. What do i like about other gammas as opposed to other quadras? Nothing in paticular.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, truth be told, I've been forcing a lot of socionics information out of my head, so I dont remember what I might've liked about other gamma quadra members. It just seems like the bad examples stick in my head which makes me bitter. I'll come back to these boards when I have something positive to contribute.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not saying.