Thread: Ni vs Ti Leading?

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni vs. Ti Leading?

After having posted in and read through Akaneau's (I'm sorry that is pitiful spelling) type thread, and thinking further on it...

How *do* you tell leading apart from leading????

I can see the arguments about how it might be hard to tell one from the other.

I was trying to imagine what it might be like to be leading, based on my current understanding of , but this didn't quite help me.

Any thoughts?

(PS: I'm NOT trying to/wanting to bring the argument about Ak...'s type into this thread!)
    Last edited by inumbra; 01-25-2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: typo

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think that the (frequent) inability to quiet ones mind due to the inundation of ideas is > ???

That is something I thought happened to everyone.

Or perhaps it could happen due to poor mental discipline (sort of like a poorly developed ability to shut the mind up and tell it to "go to sleep").

I guess what could be indicative of > is that maybe it's more important to the person to go through the ideas than to get enough sleep? I put off sleep in that fashion. But again, I don't see why this couldn't be the case for anyone. And if it applied to it should apply to as well...

I don't know.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^that was helpful.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed has a better understanding of the functions than I do. I think I'm more inclined to go with this guy being Ni leading than Ti leading. akaneau's said nothing about systems which Ti bases (especially LIIs) always go on about (machintruc, tcaudilllg), and how niffweed described Ni and what he does makes a lot of sense. Plus, niffweed has his own experience with Ni to recognise it in others.

My question is this: what type is akaneau? IEI I see not. I can't see him as an ethical type.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

My question is this: what type is akaneau? IEI I see not. I can't see him as an ethical type.
    if not, probably ILI.