TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha and SWAP.avi

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/horr...avi.php?page=1

The content of the video is not important, but I think the reaction of the ENTp reviewer may.

They are now all covered in shit and vomiting into one another's mouths, like mother birds that have absent-mindedly built their nests in the skim tanks of a waste treatment plant. "I nourish you," I imagine them saying to one another. Somewhere pus issues from a teet into the mouth of a babe, rancid and sour, corrupting what it touches. This taint spreads of its own accord.1:01:22
    Could this be a manifestation of ILE dual-seeking? Or is it dual-revulsion?

Make no effort to find SWAP.avi. Make no attempt to download it for "a laugh". It will change you in ways you will not fully understand for at least a decade.

[...]

Thomas Paine once wrote of the American Revolution, "these are the times that try men's souls". In the rearview mirror of history his words seem quaint. Through heartache and strife, Thomas Paine was never subjected to the shameful crucible of psychic horror that is SWAP-dot-A-V-I. May Odin have mercy on our souls, for this file will not.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wha? Where's Gilly? Where's discojoe? Where's hmmkr? Bee? Where are all the great ENTp masters?

Rmcnew?

Where are you guys? Where is your disgust at seeing the very worst -Si has to offer?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're associating repulsive material with the delta quadra (Si- holders)...?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    You're associating repulsive material with the delta quadra (Si- holders)...?
    No, I was trying to observe +Si repulsion to -Si and its denigrating effects on +Ne.