Thread: Tim McIlrath

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Judging on the lyrics, do you guys think he's INFp?
    Could be.... kinda has the look of one too I think.....

Do u have a link to some of those quotes? Those are usually a HUGE give away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he could easily be an INFP. I don't see any reason why not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe that's the reason why that's the only band where I've actually payed attention to the lyrics. Woo I just figured it out! haha
    Give Smashing Pumpins and Nirvana a try... both Corgan and Cobain are INFPs, I think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yah, and the Red Hot Chilli peppers... according to socionics.com at least kiedis is also an INFP.... which I could easily see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that makes me wonder about this guy is the fact that he's so politically contious.... at least it seems from what I'm reading here... I need to look up more lyrics. I'm not trying to generalize, I guess some INFPs are into politics, I just guess you see it less than you do more. INFPs in song writing though, I think, tend to concentrate more on self/internal termoil that that caused by political angst. They tend to go about songwriting with a very free flow attitude. Their lyrics more often then not are commonly modest, addmiting, very metphoric, dreamy, etc. They sometimes write lyrics that many people say make no sence whatsoever. (See Kurt Cobain...)

The way this guy handles himself in interviews seems very INFP to me though. He has an answer for everthing... as INFPs in interviews always seem to. It's as if he already knows the answer to the questions before he's asked, because most likely he's predicted being asked more than one of the questions that would stump most people before. And if he hasn't, INFPs tend to do pretty well on the spot.

There always seems to be such an honesty to INFP songwriting weather it be dark, confused, mystical, confessional because INFPs wont fake emotions. They may brood (once again, Mr. Cobain), bet they'll never fake.

I hope I'm helping out.

Creepy-pokeball

I always did hate Tetris. I seriously wish the symbols were different. You know, like Te or Si... but apparently someone had to make things as difficult as possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)