6 19.35%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BulletsAndDoves

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BulletsAndDoves

I've always wanted to know what the consensus on this home dawg actually is. I think most agree that he's Beta NF, but which one is he? And is there anyone who thinks otherwise?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He hasn't posted for a while. I wonder where he is.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    Probably having lots and lots of buttsex.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aw you guys were thinking about me!

I'm here, just been busy with you know, the usual boring life crap.

INFp makes sense for me. I met this ESTp fag hag in a mental hospital once (long story) and omg....we were like Will & Grace times a billion.

But I don't know. I get conflicting messages all the time from people. I mean, I am stereotypically gay in many ways, but not in others. Some people can't believe I'm gay other people know the second I walk in the room. My best friend thinks I'm very masculine. She says I have a deep voice with a subtle gay twang. So I don't know. I am not really that laid-back either. I am more kind of like, tense. Can an INFp/INFj be masculine? The stereotype sounds kinda silly. I don't fit everything in the description.

When people meet me in real life they get kinda surprised because I think they're accepting this like fairy with wings that says WHEEEEEEEE and does the hand thing and starts making witty pop-culture references that they don't get. Just because you know, I've always been super open about my gayness and it *is* fairly obvious when you meet me since I proudly have that idealistic 'looking to the heavens' deer in the headlights gay man look. I am not comfortable being 'straight-acting.' I think both ways are kind of silly you know what I mean? And I don't really like 'in the middle' either because I think that sounds kind of...too sterile or something. *shrug* I am just me. ((for over self-analyzing fourteen year old girl that writes too much in her LiveJournal ness)) I like both embracing and mocking stereotypes - not just gay ones.

I don't touch people when I talk to them, but I do try to you - know smile at them and ease their spirits. If I feel comfortable, I'll start making a lot of sexual jokes. I like politically incorrect humor but with a liberal slant. I like when people protect others and try to make the world a better place, and you know, all that gay ass shit. I am probably deeply sensitive though I don't like to admit it.

When I was younger I always loved those corny sitcoms where the underdog like, after getting made fun of a lot, like, gets his revenge on the mean bullies and stuck-up preps. I dunno.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iei
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyday I think less and less that I share the values of Betas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iEi

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you ever thought of alpha, as in, one of the SFs?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think that? I think he has plainly shown that he's adept in Ni, because of the observations he makes about life.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why do you think that? I think he has plainly shown that he's adept in Ni, because of the observations he makes about life.
    why is that Ni? i got a kind of SP/Si gross out vibe from him honestly, which i don't currently associate with beta NFs. sort of like when sensors go on and on about something in graphic detail with the sole intent to make you go, "ew," like the graphic writing about throatfucking. and the sex jokes. on the other hand, i suppose i see why people see this as Ni (in the imagination sense!! ahaha.) i still just see him as slightly more alpha than beta. i don't have any major problems with some Fe-INFp, though he does sort of strike me as alpha.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The range of people being typed as IEI these days is both exciting and frightening. I think BulletsandDoves is definitely more likely to be INFp than, say, Phaedrus or hitta, because there's actually some Fe there (as opposed to just Fe-valuing, which I think is the case with hitta, et al.), but I really think there are more likely types for the guy that for some reason aren't being explored - like Alpha SF.

The sex-talk is unlike anything I've ever seen any other INFp here post, and more in line with the sort of detail the ISTps like LokiVanguard go into - there's an artlessness there (this is not a put-down - I mean it in the archaic sense... sort like a lack of self-consciousness/affectation) where INFp sex-talk is more... prudish and self-consciously romantic. He seems a whole lot more earthy than Ni-types.

Even in his response in this thread... his reasons for being INFp don't really have anything to do with him being NiFe (except maybe the ESTp fag-hag, lol). Mostly it's just overly simplified stereotypes with some MBTI and newspaper-advice-column holdovers. Half his posts have to do with a very physical masculine/feminine/top/bottom dichotomy that don't really go into the more spacey, metaphysical, underlying Ni-sort of bullshit INFps would end up talking about when dealing with these concepts.

The observations about life he makes is not anything that I can't see an ESFj or ISFp not doing. Another alternative could be ESFp - sometimes SeFi can seem like Fe (I get ENFjs and ESFps confused a lot of the time, in person - though if B&D is Beta-NF, I think ENFj is the more likely of the two, just going by what I've seen him post), and are more the "open book" type sexually.
    Last edited by Animal; 01-27-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Little better wording.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    The range of people being typed as IEI these days is both exciting and frightening. I think BulletsandDoves is definitely more likely to be INFp than, say, Phaedrus or hitta, because there's actually some Fe there (as opposed to just Fe-valuing, which I think is the case with hitta, et al.), but I really think there are more likely types for the guy that for some reason aren't being explored - like Alpha SF.

The sex-talk is unlike anything I've ever seen any other INFp here post, and more in line with the sort of detail the ISTps like LokiVanguard go into - there's an artlessness there (this is not a put-down - I mean it in the archaic sense... sort like a lack of self-consciousness/affectation) where INFp sex-talk is more... prudish and self-consciously romantic. He seems a whole lot more earthy than Ni-types.
    yeah, i think this partially why ganin typed lars ulrich as ESFj. i don't know if you've ever heard him speak on any interviews but man he's very comfortable with bodily everything. i mean in a 2girls1cup sort of way.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a very valid point imo. But what's happening is this -- Te types will see unvalued (and weak) Te, and Ti types will see valued but weak Ti. Then depending on other things, such as temperament, there is an inclination to go for IEI or EIE. But if Fe ego types also see weak Fe, then, obviously, maybe the IEI choice was too rash.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    why is that Ni? i got a kind of SP/Si gross out vibe from him honestly, which i don't currently associate with beta NFs. sort of like when sensors go on and on about something in graphic detail with the sole intent to make you go, "ew," like the graphic writing about throatfucking. and the sex jokes. on the other hand, i suppose i see why people see this as Ni (in the imagination sense!! ahaha.) i still just see him as slightly more alpha than beta. i don't have any major problems with some Fe-INFp, though he does sort of strike me as alpha.
    I'm not sure I'd attribute detailed descriptions of throatfucking to Si. Nor should you even both talking about "SPs" here; it has nothing to do with socionics.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by socionics.us
    Subdued elements:
    The Beta Quadra is especially sensitive to and critical of earthiness, pronounced pragmatism, emotional indifference, and people who analyze their psychology and motives behind their backs.
    So, I supposes what you say would point away from Beta.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bulletsanddoves=lots of drama. ergo, if beta, EIE.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As for the earthliness vibe, I try to connect earth/spirit more.... they seem opposed to some people, but I think they're one in the same. Have a crappy soul....buy crappy material junky shit you don't need. Have a good soul....you will have a pleasant, inviting atmosphere with a certain physical core that you just want to....touch? lol

I am attracted to people that encourage, support, uplift, and protect others- but at the same time, somebody that can be a little raunchy and not so uptight.

More facts about me:

I am very conservative with money. I hate shopping and buying things. It pretty much makes me go '...' and I get bored easily. I think money is stupid and I hate people with unfair advantages. "Money is like manure, it should be spread around."

I hate going out to eat because I get self-conscious. I want to eat my food like a slob but I know other people don't like that. It's like, I kinda have the drive of a typical earthly guy but the heart of somebody that's more sweet and sensitive. I just like being really messy and aggressive when I eat. I think closing your mouth while chewing is stupid, and I tend to spill stuff all over my shirt too.

I think I might be like....afraid of my inner world side because the raw potential scares me. I don't want to be somebody special, but then I do. Either I want to be ignored greatly or have everybody pay attention to me. I try to focus on the physical things to get pleasure, then when I do- I like to just sit by myself and like enjoy positive feelings to myself. I want to just solve problems by 'just thinking about' them sooo bad, but I seem to always solve my problems by choosing to be active and extroverted, not the other way around. I never fuck up by too badly by taking charge, but I am scared as hell to do it... I'd much rather be encouraged on this.

I could go on and on about that. It creates a neurosis in me.

I hate sports and opera. A lot of the fiction I write is like, extreme gay and extreme straight stereotypes because I think they're hilarious. I have a very pure and kind of harsh tone of writing. I try to be complex and deep and shit but then I'm all 'fuck it' kind of.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sure, no prob.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to say EIE, but I really don't know. Beta NF is a given. What do you identify more with, B&D; EIE or IEI?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really don't know yet. Both descriptions don't really fit me that well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would think it would be between IEI and SEI (rather than IEI and EIE)?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I think I might relate to the ISFp's dual-seeking rather than the INFp's dual-seeking.

I want people to tell me where to go and what to do. I want somebody to see my inner potential and help guide me to that. But I think, this easily can be confused with dual-seeking as well.

I'll have to think more about this. I highly doubt I am an ENFj, however.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I would think it would be between IEI and SEI (rather than IEI and EIE)?
    Why? Why is it more likely to be a case of business partners rather than mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I want people to tell me where to go and what to do.
    Se dual seeking.

I want somebody to see my inner potential and help guide me to that.
    Ne dual seeking.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why? Why is it more likely to be a case of business partners rather than mirrors?
    A case of? He's only got one type.

While I think quadra values are one of the (if not the) most important aspects of typing oneself, it's not uncommon to look at another person and see that they're Fe creative or EJ temperament (or something of the like).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta. Victim. Creative Fe. Se dual-seeking.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Beta. Victim. Creative Fe. Se dual-seeking.
    He's not just some ordinary victim, he's proud of it. I would say "proud of it even if he doesn't know it", but it seems he very well is aware of it. And there is indeed nothing wrong with that.

+1 thwap for B&D
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hahaa hmmm. Yes, I am kind of proud of my submissiveness....

And funnily enough, people have told me before to stop playing the victim. But I was just kinda like "aww I like playing the victim. Maybe you should stop playing the offender?" I think Caregivers told me this though...or something. (As a true aggressor would naturally appreciate my victim-ness)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    He's not just some ordinary victim, he's proud of it.

I find the way he expresses his sexuality ingenious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Hahaa hmmm. Yes, I am kind of proud of my submissiveness....

And funnily enough, people have told me before to stop playing the victim. But I was just kinda like "aww I like playing the victim. Maybe you should stop playing the offender?" I think Caregivers told me this though...or something. (As a true aggressor would naturally appreciate my victim-ness)
    Have you ever visited gagonmycock.com? True victims.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh yeah! Hot shit. =)

But to be honest, as good as porn is- I need tenderness/cuddling as well. Like nothing is hotter than kissing somebody intimately after an intense, raw throat-fucking session. *shrug* But passion with heavy-Se should always be prevalent.

Okay we really have to stop- there's non-beta people watching that are gonna get grossed out. I promised people I'd behave better. No such luck, I guess.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha!! My boss just walked up behind me as I attempted to visit gagonmycock.com... If I get fired, I'm blaming Ezra. Haha!

(Actually, I'll blame my Ne.)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It could be worse. At least you weren't masturbating over it. Yeah then I might feel sorry for you!

Anyways, just a random thought: Doesn't it suck hard (in the bad way) when you're a Fe-valuing person around a bunch of Fi-ers?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm quite confident BulletsAndDoves is EIE.

EIEs seem to be one of the most dynamic types and so are often mistyped by themselves and others. Like how many EIE males have been typed here? Not many.

Both the Fe and Ni are visible in his posts - but really it's quite evident that Fe>Ni. The Fe is evident in his jokes, the strength of his statements and the influence these have on others. The Ni is in the philosophical mode he'll sometimes venture into while ranting (I like how he uses "fucking" as an adjective to add emphasis to the word following it the same way I do lol)

I don't see much, if any, credibility in typing him IEI, and (no offense) those that have typed him such have done so most likely due to their own inability to distinguish between IEI and EIE.

Anyways just so others know where I'm coming from here, here's a list of famous EIE people I've typed vs. a list of IEI, if you look at the EIE list you'll understand what I mean when I say 'dynamic'

EIE
    David Bowie
    Benazir Bhutto
    Johann Von Goethe
    William Shakespeare
    Adolf ******
    Al Gore
    Noam Chomsky
    David Suzuki
    Howard Hughes

IEI
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Somerset Maughan
    Alduous Huxley
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    Jean Jaques Rousseau
    Gandhi
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If so, are there any ISTjs in the forum? I'm lonely and wanna be loved and coddled by my dual. =p

I'm just really outgoing and expressive online. Real life I'm the same, but much more subdued if that makes sense.

And yes I like when things have meaning/purpose and people aren't just 'blah' or whatever. I'm not that calm, I have an internal tension everywhere - ready for my chance to pounce. But I'm not really as effective as an ESTp would be with this. Because my strong Fe softens things even when I don't want it to, and I don't like that sometimes.

I know I like Fe now I think, more than anything else because when people are being all uptight and serious and somebody makes a 'Fe face' I'll call it, I instantly light up and feel warm. I know I find Fe incredibly sexy in bed. I think this can come across as Fe or Se dual-seeking but I just think I appreciate the same you know?

But well I'm also pretty shy, but I feel I have to participate and do something everywhere I go. I don't feel good if I'm not contributing, not putting stuff out there.

So nothing certain yet, but I'll think about it. I'm going crazy trying to find my type haha but I'm just gonna leave it open so I don't change my type every few seconds. =p

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"EIEs admire people whose thinking is clear-cut, unambiguous, and stalwart, who reduce the myriad of possibilities down to one single option. This is something they are almost completely unable to do on their own, but have a deep need for in other people."

This is SO true. I'm always a sucker for pure, liberal phrases like "women have lots of power" or "gay people rule" or "God, that guy is an ASSHOLE" etc. And no apologizes or explanations necessary. Nothing to give the proverbial 'but.' My writing also sounds like this. Also I love direct speech that kinda tells me what to do. It might not be wanting Se, it might be wanting Ti. Or it's just because I'm gay and like masculine energy. And see, if you say 'I am sure you are ENFj' I will believe you because you seem so strong about it. You might be totally wrong, but I like your attitude about it, so you made me automatically believe you just by one post, as pathetic as that might be.

This can also work backwards though. If you say "You're a sack of shit" in a clear way as well - then that gets to me. But shhh I shan't tell people my weaknesses any longer. =p

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BulletsAndDoves as an EIE was a theory I came up with long ago. I can see SEI; I can see EIE. That's how well I know him.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Haha!! My boss just walked up behind me as I attempted to visit gagonmycock.com... If I get fired, I'm blaming Ezra. Haha!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh really. Well I'm going to test you because I'm not certain you really know me as well as you think.

How do I like to be treated, specifically? Please don't say like a piece of shit whore and be funny (that really isn't true btw anyhow). But give an exact scenario etc. Impress me. If you really feel like you get my spirit I will.... I don't know yet. =p

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you've said before that you appreciate a meaningful kiss and a cuddle after intense raw sex (in whichever way you please), which makes me think you like gentleness combined with aggression. Considering not only yours, but also others on the forum's views on the SLE, I think they are a type who would treat you very well in this respect. You're comfortable with your sexuality, and are not afraid to challenge others based on this or another topic, especially if you consider them to be bullshitting or full of hot air.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well yup. That's what I like. And yeah I'm pretty confident in my sexuality. But I can still get embarrassed if it's not well received.

But you gotta use your Ni and try to guess something else to really shock me, that I didn't say directly.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

......hmmmm. I think I might know. But it might be offensive to him and he doesn't ever respond to my posts. We don't seem to be nice to each other. So it's up to him then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast