Thread: machintruc

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default machintruc

As I was browsing upon these fine, fine archives, I was horrified to discover that we have not a thread for typing goody machintruc.

Please, discuss.

The consensus is LII. However, niffweed is

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed
    not confident [in the LII typing]. in truth it's impossible to find anything out about this guy other than that he really likes demonstrating that he's dumb as bricks.
    I personally think the language barrier contributes to his supposed stupidity. However, that's what discussion is for.

So, my little monkeys, discuss, discuss!

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    So, my little monkeys, discuss, discuss!
    I may be little, but I am not a monkey and I am certainly not yours. So, I will not discuss.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His command of English seems to be limited almost entirely to the words "retard" and "dude" (which he sometimes uses in inappropriate places). No thoughts on his type as of yet, though.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget "hate" and "offensive."
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Í am not saying I am right in this at all, but there is something about him that seems somewhat Beta ST to me.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I may be little, but I am not a monkey and I am certainly not yours. So, I will not discuss.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    His command of English seems to be limited almost entirely to the words "retard" and "dude" (which he sometimes uses in inappropriate places). No thoughts on his type as of yet, though.

You fail to mention his overly-frequent and disturbingly incorrect usage of the words "autist" and "redneck."

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you caught my views.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been trying to figure Machintruc out for a while. First when I noticed his "jokes" I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. I tried to counter some of them in a way that demonstrated that I was offended (well, mildly). [Note: I was not really offended.] I wanted to see if he would argue his points further or get upset or something. He never appears to get upset actually (in his posts). I don't know when my perception changed to tell me that all of the things that he posts are actually intended as "humor" rather than as an expression of being biased. His jokes, as many have noticed, aren't really very funny, yet he continues to tell them. He argues that even if people who object to them don't like them, that doesn't mean you can't find one (solitary?) person somewhere on Earth who does find them funny. (FDG said he finds them funny actually.) Anyway, then Machintruc went on about the "boldness" of his jokes--how he has the courage to post jokes that will offend people.

I sort of wondered if Machintruc's "jokes" might really be a way for him to express his dual-seeking. Although, Machintruc has referred to Fe-leading types as "retarded" on more than one occassion (unless I'm confusing that with all the other types he has called "retarded"), he does seem to genuinely like and would love to find himself a cute ESE girl with a low I.Q. He also expressed once that he won't resort to whining about how no one understands him just because they don't understand his jokes and can't tell that they are jokes. For some reason, when he said that, I really thought it was his dual-seeking at work. He just seems to want .

I have also "witnessed" several instances of Machintruc "attacking" the Gamma quadra. He seems to especially "hate" ILIs, and finds Ni-leading types retarded and autistic in general. > it seems.

Although Machintruc has posted at least two threads about how is the most "manly" IM element, he seems pretty infantile to me. That's just a passing thought.

The utter absurdity of posting horrible jokes that are the absolute epitome of crude humor and then apparently laughing at said jokes himself, is just a never-ending satire. This is why I find this amusing. Frankly, I feel this is a manifestation of Machintruc being creative. I do see similar absurdist things in the humor of people like Logos and well, actually, Douglas Adams, now that I think of it.

Machintruc's blind devotion to is evident in every single thread he posts. Of course he is leading.

So the real question is, is it possible that he's LSI and not LII? There have indeed been times where I've thought, you know, Machintruc seems to be rather effective with . But, still, by his own account, he feels that LSI's are tougher than he is, and well, I would say that implies they are also more "manly."

So I personally think he's LII. I think it's pretty clear. To me. Right now.

Edit: adding on. I still don't feel I've expressed the way I see his jokes very well yet. This is why it's absurd:
    -They're not funny
    -They're redundant
    -He posts them every where
    -They don't ever change even though everyone objects to them
    -He seems to think they are funny
    -It's "Alpha humor" according to him

Do you see? It's completely ridiculous... Why would he do that... so my theory is he's laughing over this entire situation he's created on the forum with his "jokes." In that sense it is absurdist humor.
    Last edited by marooned; 01-23-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: meh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what machintruc thinks about particular socionic concepts (ie about ILIs) is irrelevant because he doesn't understand them.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Loki, for that post. I found it amusing.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Glamourama

My post was *NOT* meant to be very serious.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh... well some of it is somewhat serious... just not most of it... I realize I'm being weird.

Edit: what is serious is I think he's LII. And I think there appears to be the seeking and the creative and the leading... a lot of the "why" isn't serious.

But I'm still quite incompetent at typing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Shut up you autistic ILI retard, redneck 4... Did I miss something...

Maybe you're just depressed and narrow-minded.

Sometimes consistency breeds imitation.

Oh yes, this is not a serious topic. So if you're offended please do not be so sensitive.

I'm still probably missing something...
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    ha! well some of it DID sound serious. I couldn't tell
    It was serious.

She was taking the piss out of the redneck hater.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It was serious.

She was taking the piss out of the redneck hater.
    Now I'm confused...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    His command of English seems to be limited almost entirely to the words "retard" and "dude" (which he sometimes uses in inappropriate places).
    This is true, unfortunately. If there's something funny about his posts, it's the desperate attempt to actually sound funny which is usually driven to the extreme. I know one LII guy IRL whos humor is usually limited to exaggerating things to the extreme. Therefore LII for Machintruc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I'm really sorry that such jokes didn't amuse everyone. I was trying to be funny, but it seems that I'm not really competent at it.

I'm currently thinking of limiting my contribution here to serious posts I may do, either on IM or other scientific things. However, there are other places where my humour is more accepted (net or IRL).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I'm really sorry that such jokes didn't amuse everyone. I was trying to be funny, but it seems that I'm not really competent at it.

I'm currently thinking of limiting my contribution here to serious posts I may do, either on IM or other scientific things. However, there are other places where my humour is more accepted (net or IRL).
    I'm sorry.

(I didn't think you should stop telling your jokes.)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he's funny.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that I've created a complicated situation and can only hope I'm giving myself too much credit. I do enjoy Machintruc's posts, which is why I make fun of them (to disguise the fact that I do find it all amusing, or maybe it's some other being deceptive thing I'm doing) but I don't mean it in a hurtful way or anything of the sort, nor do I mean it in some sort of patronizing way... I always get myself into problems.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I do enjoy Machintruc's posts
    Don't worry, I'll probably continue to post such jokes, because some people do like them. But I'll encrypt them with algorithms such as ROT13 by respect for those who don't. Maybe I'll do another offensive description of a type, like I did for SEE and EIE.

Compliance is good, but over-compliance is really bad.

I'm interested to hear a full-blown Machintrucian type description of his own type.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see big reasons to question LII, but I would leave LSI as a possible option. I do think he has strong and valued , his use is consistent with 7th function methinks, and the "clumsy" but valued is also clear.

But sometimes he gives me the impression of being more than .
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    But sometimes he gives me the impression of being more than .
    I like to use at times, but I'm not . That's overcompensation. People may overcompensate their functions 3 and 4 at some stage of cognitive development (I'm 20) because they find it too vulnerable.

Most people don't like lack of . I've mostly lacked of strength, endurance and assertiveness in my life. I'm currently trying to improve that, otherwise I'd have an hard life for ever.

I'd like to be a type because it's [currently] socially more desirable than . But the fact is that I'm LII. I should be honest with myself.

I'm the 0+- type, therefore I'm not likely to be LSI. It's very difficult for a low dopamin level type to be . I only have known a SEE +?- (E9) girl. That's all.

And, I think that I resemble more an LIE or an LSE than an LSI, because at times I like to use , though I lack of efficiency and I manage my time poorly (I'm more at ease at taking the best decisions with unlimited time than correct decisions with limited time).

Besides, I'm more inclined to increase potential of things than getting into specific action, and I'm very absent-minded.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It takes a lot of courage to apologise And, therefore, it earns far more respect.

It is great that you are trying to be funny. It shows that you want to connect with people on the forum, put them at ease etc. But maybe you should just relax, chill, be a dude and not force it.

Let people see your good side. When I was talking with you on PM, you were, although quite brief, also generous with your time, and with someone who you hardly know.

And the fact that you have the integrity to apologise is great.

When I was questioning your sense of humour, I was not trying to convert you. In retrospect, I feel very ambivalent about talking about people. Because, if they change, I feel that I might have forced them to change ... which I don't want. So, don't change because of anybody. Change because you want to, from the inside.

If I have every 'preached' down to you, I sincerely apologise for that.

Kindly (and I mean that),
    Five/Tanzhe

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that this story should be read by people who think machintruc is LSI because of "aggressiveness" or whatever
    I'm not aggressive. I'm just loud.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI. That's because machintruc is pretty damn cool and anyone who knows me can tell ya that this is an exclusive comment coming from me.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some people don't think this, though.
    Aggressive means Stalin, ******, Milosevic, or Zhirinovsky.

Loud means Descartes, Larry King, Trent Reznor, Sigourney Weaver, Nicole Kidman.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aggressive means Stalin, ******, Milosevic, or Zhirinovsky.

Loud means Descartes, Larry King, Trent Reznor, Sigourney Weaver, Nicole Kidman.
    PotatoSpirit or any other self-typed LSI on the forum is neither aggressive nor loud so your distinction is already deficient.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that this story should be read by people who think machintruc is LSI because of "aggressiveness*" or whatever
    None of that, to my mind, contradicts LSI.

What bullshit.