Thread: A Better Explanation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A Better Explanation

A Better Explanation,

To you beautiful young minds out there as you peck away at your keyboards looking for answers that will bring you comfort as you struggle to find that niche were you fit it, my heart goes out to you.

When I wrote my first post I was unaware of how really young most of your are. Please accept my apology as my post was not meant for you. Your young minds are the most precious treasures in the universe in that you hold the secrets that will guide us into the future.

I can hear your frustration and I don’t blame you. I know I sound preachy. I’m sorry if that is the way I come across. I am not as smart as you. My only hope is to set in motion that foundation that will allow that young and pure genius in your mind to be used for what it is meant to be.

Hell, we are all preachers to a certain extent as we use our knowledge in a hope to make our own life a little more meaningful. The problem is no one likes to be preached to. I don’t and neither do you. My first post was not preaching, it was a directive meant for those lamebrains who think they own this planet.

One of the few benefits of the internet is the ability to communicate mind to mind with out the influence those physical attributes from which we tend to judge what is on the inside by what we see on outside. The only problem about this type of communication is the coldness of it. Without the eyes and the inflection of that manner in which we would deliver these words it lacks the one ingredient that words need to express the truth: HEART

Every human being on the planet has the ability to hear the truth. The truth only hurts when it forces one to look inwardly at their own compromises they have made that defend their on rationalistic interpretations so necessary to survive in this world. That’s why the truth cannot be offered, it must be asked for. That is what gives preachers so much power. When you walk through the doors of a church you are seeking the truth and by doing so you are giving that preacher permission to tell you his rendition of it. If it brings you solace, so be it.

I know I am breaking all the rules by espousing my rendition and invite those criticisms from those who are not ready to hear it or have a difference of opinion. I am so very open to that dialog. It is what I live for. To those young over inflated egos who hide behind their own self image who can only express their opinion on one or two profane words, that’s okay too. God only knows what their life has entailed.

Anyway clear honest exchange of thought is all I ask. As far as my first post if you don’t agree with it, don’t worry about it.
    William

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever thought about being Jewish?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The rain falls hard on a humdrum town
    This town has dragged you down
    Oh, the rain falls hard on a humdrum town
    This town has dragged you down
    Oh, no, and everybody’s got to live their life
    And God knows I’ve got to live mine
    God knows I’ve got to live mine
    William, William it was really nothing
    William, William it was really nothing
    It was your life ...

How can you stay with a fat girl who’ll say:
    "Oh! Would you like to marry me?
    "and if you like you can buy the ring"
    She doesn’t care about anything
    Would you like to marry me?
    And if you like you can buy the ring
    I don’t dream about anyone - except myself!
    Oh, William, William it was really nothing
    William, William...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by william conly View Post
    Anyway clear honest exchange of thought is all I ask.
    You first.

We still don't know what the hell you're babbling about. Are you insane?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is morally wrong to believe in the existence of God. Everyone who does is blameworthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hkkmr
    If you do not hear the heart of my words, it is something in you that prevents you from hearing it. And more often than not it is the ego. When the heart is exposed it become vulnerable in that world that has managed to survive without it. To a degree you are accurate when you say I am blind to the heart of others. Truth is that common denominator that will unite us all and when one cannot hear the truth it is because it does not agree that perceived intelligence that is so ready, willing and able to shoot it down so we can continue to live with those rationalizations and compromises that keep us from going insane as we struggle to survive.

It is amazing, as it relates to heart, we only open up to those who think exactly like ourselves, or so we think. There are those chameleons among us who have the extraordinary ability to use that heart in each and everyone of us for their own selfish agendas.
    I have no guilt whatsoever. What my life has entailed was meant to be. Where the torment comes in is when we effort to be something we are not to appease another. Very sad, but very true. Misery does indeed love company. That’s where the guilt comes in, in that we have a tendency to blame ourselves before we would dare threaten that security blanket of friendship that in a more positive sense is “birds of a feather, flock together”.
    If it gives you solace as you maintain your truth to instill me with guilt, so be it. Have at it. Not going to happen here my friend. My only guilt comes from my inability to penetrate the crust of intelligence that serves as armor protecting you from the compromises and rationalizations you must make to survive in this chaotic world.
    My thoughts are free. I have no ulterior motive other than hopefully instilling that beautiful mind of yours to think. Then of course comes up that all too accessible, combative retort “Who are to tell me what to think?” “Who in the hell do you think you are?”
    I realize, as I have mentioned before, the very thin ice I tread upon in my effort to instill thought. We can have the most honorable intentions at heart when we offer “advice” to any one who did not ask for it and it will be received negatively. It has been by challenge to figure out how to do it in such a way that will bypass that natural antagonistic, yet understandable rebuttal.
    We are a beautiful people and we are that family that resides on the planet we call Earth. We have just begun on that eternal journey. If the truth were known, what we have experienced is nothing more than an indoctrination and orientation to that life we were all meant to live. In that degree you are not totally convinced in the immortality of your being, you must act as though you do. In any measure you deem your existence temporary creates a greed for life that actually takes that life from you. Burning the candle at both ends” ring a bell.
    I would be more than happy to tell you my story, but now is not the time. You wouldn’t believe it anyway. I am not a very good “I” person.
    William

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hkkmr
    If you do not hear the heart of my words, it is something in you that prevents you from hearing it. And more often than not it is the ego. When the heart is exposed it become vulnerable in that world that has managed to survive without it. To a degree you are accurate when you say I am blind to the heart of others. Truth is that common denominator that will unite us all and when one cannot hear the truth it is because it does not agree that perceived intelligence that is so ready, willing and able to shoot it down so we can continue to live with those rationalizations and compromises that keep us from going insane as we struggle to survive.

It is amazing, as it relates to heart, we only open up to those who think exactly like ourselves, or so we think. There are those chameleons among us who have the extraordinary ability to use that heart in each and everyone of us for their own selfish agendas.
    I have no guilt whatsoever. What my life has entailed was meant to be. Where the torment comes in is when we effort to be something we are not to appease another. Very sad, but very true. Misery does indeed love company. That’s where the guilt comes in, in that we have a tendency to blame ourselves before we would dare threaten that security blanket of friendship that in a more positive sense is “birds of a feather, flock together”.
    If it gives you solace as you maintain your truth to instill me with guilt, so be it. Have at it. Not going to happen here my friend. My only guilt comes from my inability to penetrate the crust of intelligence that serves as armor protecting you from the compromises and rationalizations you must make to survive in this chaotic world.
    My thoughts are free. I have no ulterior motive other than hopefully instilling that beautiful mind of yours to think. Then of course comes up that all too accessible, combative retort “Who are to tell me what to think?” “Who in the hell do you think you are?”
    I realize, as I have mentioned before, the very thin ice I tread upon in my effort to instill thought. We can have the most honorable intentions at heart when we offer “advice” to any one who did not ask for it and it will be received negatively. It has been by challenge to figure out how to do it in such a way that will bypass that natural antagonistic, yet understandable rebuttal.
    We are a beautiful people and we are that family that resides on the planet we call Earth. We have just begun on that eternal journey. If the truth were known, what we have experienced is nothing more than an indoctrination and orientation to that life we were all meant to live. In that degree you are not totally convinced in the immortality of your being, you must act as though you do. In any measure you deem your existence temporary creates a greed for life that actually takes that life from you. Burning the candle at both ends” ring a bell.
    I would be more than happy to tell you my story, but now is not the time. You wouldn’t believe it anyway. I am not a very good “I” person.
    William

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hkkmr

Hkkmr

William

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No such thing as humanity.

No future.

No redemption.

I think you get my drift.