TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VideoType Him Please

Edited.
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 01-22-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps ILI. one of the first things i noticed was that his speech tends to resemble mine, although i don't consider that conclusive. he seems not to be revealing his emotional state at all but also to be directing the viewer with all of the relevant sort of information about the video prior to actively getting into it; this seems to me like a focus on producing Te information. that, and he also seemed to have an understanding of the irony behind his statements without really divulging it; i think this is typical of ILIs.

even so, not very much in this video was terribly conclusive. i would also think about ILE and LII, and perhaps IEI.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILE. seemed too charismatic and relaxed to be an LII, and I got a strong alpha vibe.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, thanks guys.

Niff - I caught that ego vibe in the way he talks and spews information as well. This is why I doubted my initial impressions ... hm. Well the thing is, he definitely can NOT be any kind of Ixxp temperament O__o That I'm sure of. ENTj might not be a bad call though ... but something inside me tells me he wants a lot of assurance and stuff... all his emphasis and passion for entertainment...

I dunno about Alpha vibe though, strrng. Something about him seems more Serious.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed sees ILI because of his offbeat sense of humour.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE is very plausible also. I see him definitely valuing Fe, just through his subtle mannerisms when he speaks and tells jokes, hinting at a desire for approval.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    niffweed sees ILI because of his offbeat sense of humour.
    partially, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Interesting, thanks guys.

Niff - I caught that ego vibe in the way he talks and spews information as well. This is why I doubted my initial impressions ... hm. Well the thing is, he definitely can NOT be any kind of Ixxp temperament O__o That I'm sure of. ENTj might not be a bad call though ... but something inside me tells me he wants a lot of assurance and stuff... all his emphasis and passion for entertainment...

I dunno about Alpha vibe though, strrng. Something about him seems more Serious.
    actually from that video it would be very easy for me to see him as IP temperament, but who knows what that means from six minutes of exposure time.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I concede maybe THAT video I chose in particular is not too informative ... if you watch the rest of his many videos ... and just know about himself as a person, I do not see Ixxp as likely, but who really knows.

Anyone else, please? This has made me more confused ... Fe ego type ExFj AND ILI were suggested, blah...

He very well could be EIE - I feel a sense of comraderie & kinship with him but I dunno, something is off.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I think EIE is very plausible also. I see him definitely valuing Fe, just through his subtle mannerisms when he speaks and tells jokes, hinting at a desire for approval.
    i understand where you're coming from but the sort of ironic dramatism that he seems to demonstrate in this video is something that i've definitely seen from ILIs (a notable example is my chemistry teacher whose videos i posted a few months ago).

basically i don't think having a "desire for approval" in a video so obviously oriented towards a pointless production of entertainment is related to Fe as a mental process at all; he clearly doesn't exhibit the same kind of emotional/mood-oriented focus as an Fe dominant type might.

although i could understand where the flavor of the video might point to ILE or IEI.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that is the ILI's sense of humour, I like it. It's clever. I do like the ILI's sense of humour. Dry wit. My favourite style.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said though, you have to consider the rest of his life, his videos, etc. Not just that one. Taking a look at all that together, there is no way he could be ILI.

And it just seems to me like you enjoy his sense of humour, so durr he must be ILI ... =/ other types can be witty as well, you know Ezra

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think there's no way he's ILI?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Why do you think there's no way he's ILI?
    Check out his other videos. His life. I know this person, btw, personally ... not just a random guy from youtube, just not very well and want to know what I would be getting myself into

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited.
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 01-22-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeezus, this guy loves to talk. He mostly talks about himself though ... let's just say he dominates phone calls O___o I could hardly get a word in edgewise.

I am back to my original assertion that he is some type of ExFj and hearing him use certain words in conversation and stressing certain things makes me sure of his ego. His enneagram type is frighteningly easy to tell - 3, probably 3w4 and this is why I feel some connection to him, I can totally see myself using the same "methods" he uses to receive attention and to appear "professional". He markets himself incredibly well and his basic goal in life is to eventually become famous.

ENFj or ESFj is more difficult to make out. I have seen signs of HA, especially in his desire to "impress" people ... he says a lot, and I mean a lot of things about his life to give the sense that he has done a lot, been around a lot of high class people/participated in high class events. Yeah, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

We click pretty well, but I feel sort of annoyed by him, to be honest. He seems pretty conceited and eek, I'm thinking that's how I might come off to most people too! Wow .. it's like looking at a video of myself as I would be had I a little more self-development and better use of technology

ESFj would also make sense though ...

Johari
    Nohari