www.WikiType.com

cool huh

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Yes, awesome, dude.

Did you buy the domain name for a site of yours ?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Yes, awesome, dude.

Did you buy the domain name for a site of yours ?

it was a joke of sorts... the point being that lately people seem to be doing alot more posting of type lists and argueing over forum members on Rick's wiki than contributing legitimate socionics info (which is the overall point of the wiki afterall).

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bg!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i read the thread title, i was worried that spencer stern had hacked your account.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    it was a joke of sorts... the point being that lately people seem to be doing alot more posting of type lists and argueing over forum members on Rick's wiki than contributing legitimate socionics info (which is the overall point of the wiki afterall).
    Yes that is a most unwelcome develpment.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think the project has all that significantly reduced the amount of "legitimate info" being posted; the whole wiki was pretty inactive in general otherwise.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i don't think the project has all that significantly reduced the amount of "legitimate info" being posted; the whole wiki was pretty inactive in general otherwise.
    That is perfectly true. The thing is, fairly quickly the "easy" bits of the wiki were written, very fast -- then there was a bit of "rest" period. In my own case, one reason is that what I still want to write doesn't come easily.

But, still, in a way the recent events there were a sort of "blast from the past" that I personally could have done without.

End of rant.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    That is perfectly true. The thing is, fairly quickly the "easy" bits of the wiki were written, very fast -- then there was a bit of "rest" period. In my own case, one reason is that what I still want to write doesn't come easily.

But, still, in a way the recent events there were a sort of "blast from the past" that I personally could have done without.

End of rant.
    well then by all means ignore it.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of that activity is just on Niffweed's user page, so it is not even accessible to the random visitor who browses around the site.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    All of that activity is just on Niffweed's user page, so it is not even accessible to the random visitor who browses around the site.
    i wanted to have the list on my page basically because i don't really think that its encyclopedic. on wikipedia for example that kind of a page would not be encyclopedic and would not belong in wikipedia space. however, it doesn't really seem like that would be true on wikisocion. i certainly would not be opposed to moving the entire project into the wikisocion domain.

the only real reason i can think of not to do that is that it would be more difficult to moderate since it essentially takes away my ability to say what is acceptable on the page and what is not.

alternately, links could be added to it and it could be considered a de facto part of the wikisocion domain.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i wanted to have the list on my page basically because i don't really think that its encyclopedic. on wikipedia for example that kind of a page would not be encyclopedic and would not belong in wikipedia space. however, it doesn't really seem like that would be true on wikisocion. i certainly would not be opposed to moving the entire project into the wikisocion domain.

the only real reason i can think of not to do that is that it would be more difficult to moderate since it essentially takes away my ability to say what is acceptable on the page and what is not.

alternately, links could be added to it and it could be considered a de facto part of the wikisocion domain.
    It could be moved to some "socionics forums" section of the site that does not of yet exist. The reason is that it would probably not be too interesting to visitors who don't know about or participate in the forums, whereas the rest of the site would be.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.