I'm currently thinking of an easyTIM-like project.
I want this test to :
- have easy to reply questions, that are interpretated quite the same way by most people
- have questions that produce very limited self-image-like lying
- output the correct TIM at least 70% of the time, even if it needs very complex algorithms
- evaluate the physiological profile, to determine the variant it's useful especially for LIE's.
I'm currently thinking of an "hybrid test" i.e. there'd be an hardware part and a software part.
1. You fill a physical paper form
2. You input your answers
3. The answer is output - you may print it
But why paper ?
- Computers crash, not forms. Even if it's under pure MS-DOS or such, a power cut may happen.
- It's easier to do the test partially and to resume it later.
- You don't have to monopolize a computer for somehow 40 to 90 minutes, but only for 3-4 minutes.
- If you lose the results, you can recover them by inputing the answers again, instead of doing the whole test again.
- It would be more adapted to professionals or large organisations.
- Some people have some emotional attachment to paper and pens, especially Sensing types.
I'm open to relevant suggestions. For example :
- unusual ways to assess types or physiological configurations.
- documentation on information elements, dichotomies, physiological configurations/properties or such.
- algorithms I can use to assess types.
Come on, be bold and creative ! But please remain serious.