Thread: Socionics and MBTI types correlation table

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics and MBTI types correlation table

See how well you Keirsey (maybe with a bit of MBTT injected into it) type and socionics type match up. Also, if you know one but not the other, I'll give you a pretty good idea of what you are in each theory. I'm turning into dee. Ha.

Again, debate is welcome.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I wish I could say more but I know not what else to say.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting stuff.

I find perceptive:

- SEI with ESFP
    - EII with INFP
    - SEE with ESTP
    - LSE with ISTJ

I don't think that the INFJ really describes an IEI. I think the INFJ is best described as an EIE who for some reason prefers to be externally reserved in expressing emotions.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    These are really good!

Do you think I could be a Kiersey/MBTI INTJ? The Temperament Sorter usually places me as INTJ or INFJ.
    They're very different kinds of people. In Keirsey, it's not just a case of a T/F switch; INFJ and INTJ belong to completely different temperaments. An INFJ is much closer to an ENFJ or INFP than an INTJ.

This will give you a pretty good idea of your temperament. You can also compare the difference between a Mastermind (INTJ) and a Counselor (INFJ).

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Last time I took it I got ISTJ. That was a little over a year ago.
    In fact, Keirsevian F is correlated to and .

So an SLI may be something like ISFJ, whereas an ESI is usually ISTJ.

It's more something like FFM's Agreeableness. (Friendly/Tough-minded)

Besides, LII's can be ENTJ (like me, I'm also Keirsevian ENTJ), and IEI's may be ENFP. In fact Result Introtims are somewhat likely to be Keirsey's Expressives (E).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, Salawa, answer this for me: what's the INTJ/INFJ ratio from every time you've taken the tests? Which do you get more? And how founded are all the other letters?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Lately, it's about 40% for each of INTJ and INFJ, the remaining 20% some combination of ENTJ>INTP>ENTP.
    That's not quite what I mean. See below.

What do you mean by how "founded"?
    Take me. I'm OBVIOUSLY a Thinking type. I've never taken the test and got F. So Thinking is very founded with me; it's something on which I can easily base my typing i.e. I can eliminate eight of the sixteen possible types just like that.

Next is Judging. This is quite obvious to me. The ratio of J/P is roughly 20:1; this means that for every time I've got J in this test, I've got P once. In fact, I've actually got P jut twice in four years (since I first discovered it), and I've taken many different MBTI tests many times over. So Judging is pretty damn founded. That means I can eliminate another four of the eight types I can possibly be.

So I'm essentially left with ENTJ, INTJ, ESTJ and ISTJ. Now, rarely test as an ISTJ. I've tested a few times as an INTJ, but I test a LOT as ESTJ and ENTJ. So, I compare the two, in descriptions, and in styles, and in what differentiates them; what makes the ESTJ an ESTJ, and what makes the ENTJ an ENTJ. What is it about the S, and what is it about the N? This can be a long, gruelling and insatisfactory process. Lots of people have no fucking clue what they're talking about, so you have to strike out on your own. It's still hard, but you learn something along the way. And it's good to be an independent thinker.