View Poll Results: What type am I?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

    0 0%
  • INTp

    0 0%
  • INTj

    0 0%
  • 87 100.00%
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Am I ENTp, INTp, INTj, or something else?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Am I ENTp, INTp, INTj, or something else?

    Alright, folks.. I've been trying to figure this out for far too long. Now, I'll ask your help, so I can end this bit of internal torment.

    Firstly, I took rmcnew's test a *take a deep breath* whopping 7 times! The following are links to my results:

    1: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...528218939.html
    2: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...675573508.html
    3: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...325492613.html
    4: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...296899956.html
    5: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...145076085.html
    6: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...919902320.html
    7: http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...680385937.html

    They keep telling me ENTp. But you see, the reason I took his test was to finally decide between P and J and finish off my currently known type (INTx). So now having seen all those results, I'm quite a bit more confused.

    HELP!

    Here is a chart of my relationship experience with each personality type:

    Code:
    Great!    More good than bad    More bad than good    Bad!    Unknown
    ------    ------------------    ------------------    ----    -------
    INTP      ENFP                  ESFJ                  ISTJ    ENTP
    INFJ      INFP                                        ISFJ    ENTJ
    ISTP      ENFJ                                        INTJ    ESTP
                                                          ESTJ
                                                          ISFP
    ISFP is in the bad category because they are soooooooo sensitive to me, not because they are evil.

    The one that's really oscillatory is ESFP. I think it could be good, if given enough time, and the proper setting..

    I've always been a quiet person, definitely a loner. I am not at all shy, but I become very conscious of myself when its time to "screw around." That is, I can't parade around like an idiot and enjoy myself. I see ENFps do it all the time (except the idiot part), and I become jealous. If they turn all that manic'ness towards me, however, I become very closed up, irritated, and do whatever I can to direct them elsewhere. Essentially, I like to watch ENFps and dream of doing what they do.

    I'm no good with people. Give me a day or two, and I can piss pretty much anyone off. I don't do it on purpose, but it just happens. After a period of time people take a liking to me, though. ALWAYS.

    People always comment to me that I am often awkward in the way I act. I can never understand what they mean, or what I have done to be awkward, but its a very common thing people say to me.

    I'm really lazy, and would be really happy if I could do as I please for the rest of my life. When I go out in public, or am involved in an activity that I really enjoy, then I become really stable and strict. Eventually, though, my interest in an activity wanes, and then my true colors begin to show (i grow lazy).

    I liked Math, Sciences, and Philosophy in high school. I hated English, and ABSOLUTELY DESPISED History (ugh, what a pain in the rear it was)!

    Hrm.. I don't handle schedules very well, and I am always late. I am one of those people who could get lost in an interesting activity and engage in it for days at a time without noticing. There was this one time I was writing a piece of software, and I stayed up programming for about 2 days straight, and I didnt even know until my mom came and yelled at me.

    I'm very indecisive. Not because I don't know what I want to do, in the literal sense, but because I have to sit down and think all my options through.

    I'm jumpy, and often speak too soon. Like, I dream of being a calm and collected person at all times, but I am not that way yet. When I get excited, I am lost in it, and just start saying things without a bit of forethought. It is very embarrasing for me.

    I don't handle emotions well. I have a history of being punished by my school systems for things I didn't do, and so now everytime I am accused of something that I wasn't responsible for doing, I lose it, and bite people's heads off.

    When I get frustrated, I am really snappy also. At those times, I just don't want to be around people, I just want to focus on removing the source of my frustration. Whenever someone comes near me, I yell at them to go away. I'm just unstable.

    Hate chores, washing dishes, doing homework, etc...

    People think I am a softy. I don't really think I am, but everyone says I am really sensitive to criticism, and get really sulky when being brute forced. I dunno. But this is what people say.

    If there is anything else you would like to know, to help get me a frickin' personality type, then ask.. I'll probably answer.
    thing.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTp.
    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nvm.
    thing.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krae
    INTp.
    We don't understand eachother at all.

    I shall not vote, but watch.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why don't you look here for help:
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1789


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MySaviour, just for you I will be converting all of the old links I can convert to the most recent format, so a better comparison can be made between them.

    In any regards, I think it would be wise to not only look at the test, but the reason why you think the results are telling you you are ENTp when you would wish to think you are INTp.

    Just a quick question, do you feel at all that you can be an extrovert?

    If you say no, then you are probaby biased against ENTp because you are shy or withdrawn or something and are going for INTp instead. If so, that is not a good reason.

    Anyhow, I will be back with the new links later on today or tommorow.

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you're an ENTp.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wish I had authority so I could just say "INTp" and get it over with. But I suppose it has to do with credibility and who MySaviour's willing to believe.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm leaning INTp.

    But this test is usually the best I've found for appraising type, because it gives easy-to-interpret percentage-based results. It's MBTI, but it doesn't matter.

    http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

    If you are experiencing that much confusion over your type, then you probably don't fit neatly into one of the basic 16.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I'm leaning INTp.

    But this test is usually the best I've found for appraising type, because it gives easy-to-interpret percentage-based results. It's MBTI, but it doesn't matter.

    http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

    If you are experiencing that much confusion over your type, then you probably don't fit neatly into one of the basic 16.
    If I remember correctly that test goes by an attributive system that is highly susectable to personal bias. Probably is not a good thing ...

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In case you are wondering what an INTp or ISTp result looks like, you will see that it is very possible to get a result pattern similar to yours except with and ...

    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...219680441.html
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...342430687.html

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    MySaviour, just for you I will be converting all of the old links I can convert to the most recent format, so a better comparison can be made between them.

    In any regards, I think it would be wise to not only look at the test, but the reason why you think the results are telling you you are ENTp when you would wish to think you are INTp.

    Just a quick question, do you feel at all that you can be an extrovert?

    If you say no, then you are probaby biased against ENTp because you are shy or withdrawn or something and are going for INTp instead. If so, that is not a good reason.

    Anyhow, I will be back with the new links later on today or tommorow.
    I can be extraverted. I have my moments. And when I become extraverted, I'm rather good at it. But I suffer from the energy problem; I quickly feel exhausted if I don't get a quiet corner to sit and relax. Why are the tests saying I'm ENTp?

    The reason I can't listen to anyone specifically, Cone, is that some INTps tell me that I'm probably not INTp, some ENTp's say that I'm not ENTp, some INTj's say I'm not INTj, and some ISTp's say I not ISTp. heh.
    thing.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I'm leaning INTp.

    But this test is usually the best I've found for appraising type, because it gives easy-to-interpret percentage-based results. It's MBTI, but it doesn't matter.

    http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

    If you are experiencing that much confusion over your type, then you probably don't fit neatly into one of the basic 16.
    ah-- didn't see this. Whenever I take an MBTI test, it comes out INTP. I'm fairly confident that I am an MBTI INTP.. its the Socionics type thats a problem.
    thing.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    MySaviour, just for you I will be converting all of the old links I can convert to the most recent format, so a better comparison can be made between them.

    In any regards, I think it would be wise to not only look at the test, but the reason why you think the results are telling you you are ENTp when you would wish to think you are INTp.

    Just a quick question, do you feel at all that you can be an extrovert?

    If you say no, then you are probaby biased against ENTp because you are shy or withdrawn or something and are going for INTp instead. If so, that is not a good reason.

    Anyhow, I will be back with the new links later on today or tommorow.
    I can be extraverted. I have my moments. And when I become extraverted, I'm rather good at it. But I suffer from the energy problem; I quickly feel exhausted if I don't get a quiet corner to sit and relax. Why are the tests saying I'm ENTp?

    The reason I can't listen to anyone specifically, Cone, is that some INTps tell me that I'm probably not INTp, some ENTp's say that I'm not ENTp, some INTj's say I'm not INTj, and some ISTp's say I not ISTp. heh.
    Well, the thing about the typology test is that it does infact seems to be reporting that you are either sort sort of perceptive type with an Ethical PoLR or in secondary circumstances a judgemental type with Sensory PoLR. Yet, it is also reporting that you are using a great deal of and and that is not very characteristic of an INTp at all.

    Now, look at Cone's result - look at how he scored high so high in

    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...197525520.html

    Back before this latest version it looked as though he might be another type or even the mirror ENTj ... Now, fortunatelly the test is able to weed out the conflicting parts of the results into more reliable patterns and you can see that the wildcard pattern that is left can fit into an INTp pattern. If cone would be willing to take the test at various other future intervals, a more reliable pattern could be perceived and established. That is up to him, though.

    Now, cone has only taken the test one time, but you have taken the test 7 times and the results still even out into an ENTp type pattern. I am not sure what to say if you do not want to accept this. Though, I should mention that there is no conflict in being an INTp in MBTI and ENTp or INTj in socionics. That appears to be alot closer to the truth.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I should also note that there can be any various number of reasons why people are saying you are this or that type. I think it is possible that maybe you are not relating to some other ENTps because of lack of Hidden Agenda involvement or another type all together. I am not sure why someone would not say you could be an INTj. But, in any case those are the types I myself personally think you should place within your consideration if you are willing to do so.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    MySaviour, just for you I will be converting all of the old links I can convert to the most recent format, so a better comparison can be made between them.

    In any regards, I think it would be wise to not only look at the test, but the reason why you think the results are telling you you are ENTp when you would wish to think you are INTp.

    Just a quick question, do you feel at all that you can be an extrovert?

    If you say no, then you are probaby biased against ENTp because you are shy or withdrawn or something and are going for INTp instead. If so, that is not a good reason.

    Anyhow, I will be back with the new links later on today or tommorow.
    I can be extraverted. I have my moments. And when I become extraverted, I'm rather good at it. But I suffer from the energy problem; I quickly feel exhausted if I don't get a quiet corner to sit and relax. Why are the tests saying I'm ENTp?

    The reason I can't listen to anyone specifically, Cone, is that some INTps tell me that I'm probably not INTp, some ENTp's say that I'm not ENTp, some INTj's say I'm not INTj, and some ISTp's say I not ISTp. heh.
    Well, the thing about the typology test is that it does infact seems to be reporting that you are either sort sort of perceptive type with an Ethical PoLR or in secondary circumstances a judgemental type with Sensory PoLR. Yet, it is also reporting that you are using a great deal of and and that is not very characteristic of an INTp at all.

    Now, look at Cone's result - look at how he scored high so high in

    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...197525520.html

    Back before this latest version it looked as though he might be another type or even the mirror ENTj ... Now, fortunatelly the test is able to weed out the conflicting parts of the results into more reliable patterns and you can see that the wildcard pattern that is left can fit into an INTp pattern. If cone would be willing to take the test at various other future intervals, a more reliable pattern could be perceived and established. That is up to him, though.

    Now, cone has only taken the test one time, but you have taken the test 7 times and the results still even out into an ENTp type pattern. I am not sure what to say if you do not want to accept this. Though, I should mention that there is no conflict in being an INTp in MBTI and ENTp or INTj in socionics. That appears to be alot closer to the truth.
    I see.

    On a personal note, though, where would you place me: ENTp, or INTj?
    thing.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When I talked with you in the past and asked you question, you said some things that struck me as INTj ... but, I think it would be better to say that if you were a P type an ENTp, and if a J type an INTj.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright.. reflection on my relationships with other personality types.

    I've typed people using MBTI to get this type info. Everything has been converted into the Socionics space, but I may have the INTx's confused.

    INTp -- I have never had a problem getting along with INTps, until maybe recently. We usually click instantly, albeit in an unspoken way, and there's just an understanding that's "nice." In person, I've never consciously met and interacted with a female INTp, if that makes a difference.

    INTj -- I can never get along them, in general. They just pick at me, and nag me over the most irritating and irrelevant points. That's after I hang around them a while, however, because at first things are nice, and I am rather impressed with them. How quickly things deteriorate.

    INFp -- I think I hurt their feelings inadvertently, but they always take an instant liking to me. Perhaps they are being nice, liking me, but I never have problems getting along with INFps.

    INFj -- LOVE THEM! I mean, there are no words.. they are just great. I think this is the type I've gotten along with the best.

    ISTp -- Another type I get along with well. Not much else to say.

    ISTj -- Alright. My friends usually end up being INFj, or ISTj (its actually funny, because my sis is INFj, and my mom is ISTj). As friends me and

    ISTj's work out pretty well--things are nice, calm, and comfortable. If they are in a position to boss me around, though, shit hits the fan. Ugh. These pricks annoy the heck out of me when they have power. They simply "must" boss me around. And they are very direct about it. They are one of the few types that poke me in the spot that gets me loud and riled up; they have never failed to do that.

    ISFp -- These people.. they always look up to me. Actually, they just sit there and worship me. Publicly. Maybe they do it to everyone, but they just always "stick" to me.. it actually makes me uncomfortable, because they are always looking at me in a certain light, that I'm not sure if I live up to. They are sensitive and too concerned with overt politeness, and I often hurt their feelings.. sometimes it makes me feel bad. With all this, I actually don't get along with them very well. heh.

    ISFj -- They are always nice to me, but I've been scarred by some ISFj's. I guess it depends on how healthy they are. With healthy successful ISFj's, I have no problem, but the unhealthy ones are a readily retard my state of mind. If I'm "in" with them, then its smooth sailing. If I refuse to join their club, or if I am not welcome into their club, I get shit-sticked. And I mean, they'll go out of their way to do it.

    ENTp -- I don't really know, honestly. I always get the impression they are trying to do something, or are resentful of me for something.. its really weird. But I don't know if we get along, or not. There's just a blank spot in my mind, where my thoughts on ENTp's should be.

    ENTj -- Yea. ENTj women make me veeeeeeery horny. heh, random comment. The dudes I get along with, except when they get showboat'ish, or overly cocky.. that just annoys me, and I start doing things to shut them up. "like, get off your high horse, dude.. you aren't a know-it-all." When I take those "what type would you want to be" tests, I always come out ENTj. I'm really jealous of their abilities, sometimes.. I won't even kid around. I don't like being forward with that bit of information, because ENTj's always read too far into what I'm saying, and use it as a handle to try and "dominate" me--heh, yea, their colors start showing. We get along.

    ENFp -- I usually don't get along very well with them. Its always unnerving. They are either nagging me, or pushing me onto eggshells, they so silently voice their discontent with my general behaviour. They like to take indirect jabs at me, and I usually pick up on it, without responding. Ugh. I don't have problems with all of them, but in general this relationship isn't very nice.

    ENFj -- I get along with them more than I don't. Males are better, heh. The women talk too much, and aren't restrained when it comes to touching the stranger (that would be me). Its like setting off a time bomb, when I spark an ENFj woman to start talking. Its funny, though.. they get under my skin, and are quick to assume they've gotten me to do something (open up?), but it doesn't bother me at all. I fake displeasure, for uniformity, when they do something "bad" to me. I really don't care at all.

    ESTp -- Always looking out for me. Its crazy. I like it. They are who they are, and we have surface disagreements, but I've never not "silently" liked an ESTp. All the bad things they are accused of doing never surface around me.. heh. The women like to "baby" me. Very irritating. The female ESTp's are always funny when they try to be physically aggressive near me. I think they are serious, but I just can't stop laughing.. they do some serious shit when they are mad, though, and that isn't funny at all. We get along nicely.

    ESTj -- One word: Bitch.

    ESFp -- I dunno. I think we get along alright. I've just concluded that one of my cousins is ESFp, and we didn't get along very well at all. Things are different now, and we didn't have any problems the last time we interacted. I think I'd get along with them, over the long term? They love getting a rise out of me--even though I clearly am not fond of the experience (maybe that's the amusing thing for them? the fact that I'm uncomfortable, but don't react too violently?)

    ESFj -- Ha! I'm really irritated my ESFj's. Its just small, stupid stuff, but it really gets at me. Its funny, though, everyone thinks we get along fine.. they are visibly irritated by me, until they start seeing what I can "do" for them, but they always keep up appearances. heh. Mutual irritation, but we are friends anyway. Does that mean we get along, or that we don't?

    whew. Its cool that I'm getting all this down. Does this help anyone make a decision? I looked at the intertype experiences myself, and it seems conflicting, and I can't get my type based on it. Maybe someone else can use the information.

    PS: To the anonymous bitcher: its ok, you can vote too. I'm listening .
    thing.

  21. #21

    Default

    INTp -- I have never had a problem getting along with INTps, until maybe recently. We usually click instantly, albeit in an unspoken way, and there's just an understanding that's "nice." In person, I've never consciously met and interacted with a female INTp, if that makes a difference.

    Sorry darling I just don't get you.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    INTp -- I have never had a problem getting along with INTps, until maybe recently. We usually click instantly, albeit in an unspoken way, and there's just an understanding that's "nice." In person, I've never consciously met and interacted with a female INTp, if that makes a difference.

    Sorry darling I just don't get you.
    What?
    thing.

  23. #23
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So basically MySaviour you are irritated by the greatest majority of types.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    So basically MySaviour you are irritated by the greatest majority of types.
    Irritated by: IxTj, ISFj, ESxj. ENFps and ISFps are more "up-in-the-air."

    Heh, yea-- I guess I am.

    Hrm..
    thing.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Am I ENTp, INTp, INTj, or something else?

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Alright, folks.. I've been trying to figure this out for far too long. Now, I'll ask your help, so I can end this bit of internal torment.
    Ok, you are definitely emo. I'm sure you have a haircut where hair covers your eyes. That is your type. Thank you, drive through.

  26. #26
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kreatuv, do you just not like people in general? Do you have any friends you could be making fun of instead of people on message boards who are making honest attempts to learn more about themselves and others?

    Let me guess...ISTP, right Kreatuv? Maybe ISTJ?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Averaged my 7 test results:

    [ENTP] => -44.06
    [INTP] => -51.55
    [ISTP] => -53.28
    [INFP] => -55.07
    [ISFP] => -55.38
    [ESTP] => -56.14
    [ISTJ] => -59.49
    [ESFP] => -59.49
    [INTJ] => -64.27
    [ENFP] => -65.52
    [ENFJ] => -69.99
    [INFJ] => -69.99
    [ESTJ] => -73.75
    [ENTJ] => -74.58
    [ESFJ] => -77.71
    [ISFJ] => -81.43

    Eh..
    thing.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there.
    thing.

  29. #29
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MySaviour,

    To me you seem more ENTp than INTp. You seem to be rather than .
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can't get enough.
    thing.

  31. #31
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    MySaviour,

    To me you seem more ENTp than INTp. You seem to be rather than .
    I agree, when I talked to Joel in the chat it appeared to me like he used a lot of . I also believe he is ENTp.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  32. #32
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,827
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what's your favorite band?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    what's your favorite band?
    Don't have one.
    thing.

  34. #34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •