View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 1.90%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 0.95%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.90%
  • LII (INTj)

1 0.95%
  • SLE (ESTp)

77 73.33%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 0.95%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 4.76%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 0.95%
  • SEE (ESFp)

17 16.19%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

5 4.76%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.95%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.95%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 1.90%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post

Explains a lot.

If he was SEE, he would be mobilized by factual information produced by those in his administration and those in other stations - data would give him leverage to act with greater efficiency in pursuit of his cause. We wouldn't be having this perennial focus on "fact checking" because he would eventually give more credence to external sources.

A person who values facts, who's hidden agenda is "to know", does not paint intelligence agencies as villains or ignore their input. They seek out intelligence from others in order to work at full capacity. I can only picture Trump, when working with an ILI, disregarding a substantial portion of the ILI's input because ILI's data is tethered to external factors. In contrast, I can picture Trump working with an IEI to greater effect because Trump feeds off of positive support at his rallies etc.

Rally after rally.
    These are pretty good arguments for him being SLE. IDK, I go back and forth.

Personally, I think Trump's latest wife Melania is IEI.

I get the impression that she hates him, which indicates to me that he is severely disturbed. Of course, the fact that she signed a prenup saying she will get $1M if she sticks around for ten years can't help that love fest.

Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

73 votes for SLE

I think that’s the most votes I’ve seen so far for a famous person on here.

DRANG NACH BETA NF Oppai Anschluss's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta ST 683 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His habit of going to bat for his people in the face of controversy and bad press as a default and as long as they are loyal to him, and then immediately being done with them as soon as they show hints of disloyalty screams vulnerable Fi and matches up with SLE first-hand descriptions of how Fi PoLR is experienced. Also all his twitter shenanigans and how often he has been duped into letting people against him into his administration.

The SLE carefully "picks out" his/her own people from the "others". For someone to become his or her "own" it takes some time. A single mistake can throw you back to the starting point.

Doesn't always realize that a smile on someone's face and good manners are not necessarily a measure of this person's good disposition and sincerity. Some people smile just "because". SLE hates this type of ambiguity. He doesn't have the resources to track all of the signals of this type. Thus he/she is easily led on by ethical games – SLE's consideration can be won simply by good treatment; he won't immediately recognize a trap. But once he sees it, he won't give the person a second chance. The SLE can be led on and manipulated by good attitude for a long time, but not forever. If he catches you on a lie, sees that behind your smile hides something else besides kindness, then he/she will stop trusting you out of principle, and then smile however much you wish. But to demonstrations of good attitude he will usually react positively, even if it's coming from a person whom he/she doesn't like and doesn't trust.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...E_observations
    Beta ST 6w5 8w9 3w4 sx/so

Every problem on earth can be solved by the liberal application of ordnance

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life."

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Arguably, the type with the second highest number of votes should win in a Trump thread.

(That was a joke: I still think he is SLE, while agreeing with those who say it may not be desirable to spend much time trying to type such an unhealthy and controversial individual)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Arguably, the type with the second highest number of votes should win in a Trump thread.

(That was a joke: I still think he is SLE, while agreeing with those who say it may not be desirable to spend much time trying to type such an unhealthy and controversial individual)
    Quality > Quantity

*retypes self ILI*

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

4.85%
    the percent of people on the forum who understand something in the types and may differ a surface clowning from a real type
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LSI- Se
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...may differ a surface clowning from a real type."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"...may differ a surface clowning from a real type."
    LET them go
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE will always say harsh things that aggravate their relationships
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    4.85%
    the percent of people on the forum who understand something in the types and may differ a surface clowning from a real type
    PLease be nice sol. Choose words that consider the emotions of others.
    -

Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    to play EII does not need to be boring. be creative

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    to play EII does not need to be boring. be creative
    I like to think that I have many interests. Iím not sure where you get boring from(?)
    -

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    By that logic the type with the most votes in a Hillary thread should lose, lol.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    73 votes for SLE

I think that’s the most votes I’ve seen so far for a famous person on here.
    Wow, I didn't realize he had so many votes for SLE and so much less votes for SEE based on how divided this thread appeared on these two types. To be fair, some of those SLE votes have moved to SEE though.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has a Gamma-like business image (pre-presidency) but his tactics are Beta. SLE.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My intution says Donald is beta, but he learned the gamma business style from his father, Fred C. Trump. My impression is that Fred is the LIE type.

TIM
    LSI- Se
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    LET them go
    wut.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

4.85%

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

wut.
    His insult
    -

TIM
    LSI- Se
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    His insult
    I couldn't uncover any insults from his butchered English.

Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aylen

you don't choose your music taste and typing skills. it's ok

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

prepare to suffer a surface clowning from a real type.

Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She's right. I has insulted the typing skills of the majority on the forum as their owners insulted the rather evident Truth and the Socionics theory. The last ones needed some protection. I did my best in this hopeless try. The very majority that for so long mistypies such evident case as the topic's clown is definetely stronger with their ingnorance. Though some of them may accept the Light of the Truth easier after adequate criticism. This is more doubtful for the ones alike Maritsa which do not see correctly even own type as prefer to choose the types by emotions, instead of appropriate thinking. The similar phenomen leaded the others to see SLE in evident EIE, - they are under the emotions from Trumps clowning. Emotions and the Truth do not match good.
    As the masterpiece this case makes the degree of mass mistake - they mess the clubs, the kinds of ego functions - ones of the most different types!

Sorry, the Truth. They did not wanted to hurt you. They just have no idea what the real types are and what political clowning is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's right. I has insulted the typing skills of the majority on the forum as their owners insulted the rather evident Truth and the Socionics theory. The last ones needed some protection. I did my best in this hopeless try. The very majority that for so long mistypies such evident case as the topic's clown is definetely stronger with their ingnorance. Though some of them may accept the Light of the Truth easier after adequate criticism. This is more doubtful for the ones alike Maritsa which do not see correctly even own type as prefer to choose the types by emotions, instead of appropriate thinking. The similar phenomen leaded the others to see SLE in evident EIE, - they are under the emotions from Trumps clowning. Emotions and the Truth do not match good.
    As the masterpiece this case makes the degree of mass mistake - they mess the clubs, the kinds of ego functions - ones of the most different types!

Sorry, the Truth. They did not wanted to hurt you. They just have no idea what the real types are and what political clowning is.
    Do you think it matters how you type me or how others see me? It doesnít sol! What matters is my Intertype relationships. I think thatís been pretty solid testament of my type. And, the fact that Iím married now should pretty much make any argument for my type null and void. It comes down to how my marriage works and itís works really well. Do I use Fi on my husband? Am I Fi? I donít know. I know what I tell him and what he tells me and we smooth out conflicts really well. Same goes for the other ďLSEĒ cousins and aunt. Itís supposed to be natural. Keep rejecting me as whatever you think Iím not. It doesnít bother me. Our interactions may or may not change. I still have infinite patience
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Iím glad you were not offended
    -

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a possibility that he is ILI

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to break the post in two because spellcheck was auto correcting I L I to something else. Trump is a torpid slow moving lump. He seems to ignore people around him, perhaps a strange manifestation of introversion. His logic is based on calculated risk justified by raw intuition. His S e could be dual seeking. His wives are S e types. He could be Balzac.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021