View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 3.39%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 1.69%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 3.39%
  • LII (INTj)

1 1.69%
  • SLE (ESTp)

46 77.97%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 1.69%
  • EIE (ENFj)

4 6.78%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 1.69%
  • SEE (ESFp)

5 8.47%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 3.39%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 1.69%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 1.69%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 3.39%
  • EII (INFj)

2 3.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Yes but what do you think?
    What I think is that some people type any dimwitted caveman/woman who they believe lack morals, hold archaic beliefs and have a thirst for power SLE without a second thought.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen my question was about what you think about you and your shit Te actually, not this.

What you answered with looks like some attempt to appease me and seems to suggest you simply don't want to type Trump as your dual just because you have empathy for your dual.

TIM
    SLI 1w9
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: "Hate to break it to you", or "You are so thin skinned", it's because she thinks ethically-focused dongles add something to the quality of her arguments rather than detract from them, as many other iEIs (and SEIs) do. @Bertrand .
    oh right... how could I forget, lol!

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    why hate to break it to me? you haven't done me or my point any harm
    You didn't really make a point. You just protected the hive by reinforcing the wall.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

@Aylen my question was about what you think about you and your shit Te actually, not this.

What you answered with looks like some attempt to appease me and seems to suggest you simply don't want to type Trump as your dual just because you have empathy for your dual.
    How would my response in any way be meant to appease you? It had nothing to do with you. :/

My Te is not on trial here.

TIM
    SLI 1w9
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You didn't really make a point. You just protected the hive by reinforcing the wall.
    Im so glad I got free from this stupid shit

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    How would my response in any way be meant to appease you? It had nothing to do with you. :/

My Te is not on trial here.
    Oh, my own type has nothing to do with me? No connection whatsoever? Not even when you were speaking about it while addressing me in response directly?

It doesn't have to be "on trial", but I asked you a question. Which you can feel free to ignore if you choose.

You're the one who chose to engage me in the first place by telling me not to take things so seriously. My post in this thread didn't necessarily have anything to do with you.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

Oh, my own type has nothing to do with me? No connection whatsoever? Not even when you were speaking about it while addressing me in response directly?

It doesn't have to be "on trial", but I asked you a question. Which you can feel free to ignore if you choose.
    No, it was not about you specifically. I was moving back to the topic of this thread, not getting personal, so yes I was ignoring what was off topic, my "shit Te".

The idea that people won't type Trump SLE, (because they can't type well) made you want to kill yourself seemed a bit ludicrous to me so I responded with the dove pic. Was I meant to take that serious too? Come on, you reacted like you usually do and insult logic.

Sigh.

The fact that Trump is SLE makes me sometimes want to kill myself.

The fact that there are people on 16T who can't type well enough to realize he's SLE also sometimes makes me want to kill myself.
    Bit extreme, don't you think... I am done now.

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen Since I'm pretty sure you do think I'm your dual, and you told me my existence or behaviour or whatever "insults logic", and you also seem to think that Trump is a Ti polr and a dimwitted caveman, you now have one example where an SLE you know is similar to Trump in lieu of the one SLE you mentioned you know IRL.

You're welcome.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen Since I'm pretty sure you do think I'm your dual, and you told me my existence or behaviour or whatever "insults logic", and you also seem to think that Trump is a Ti polr and a dimwitted caveman, you now have one example where an SLE you know is similar to Trump in lieu of the one SLE you mentioned you know IRL.

You're welcome.
    @niffer, I don't think @Aylen was trying to insult you. Personally, I think you're remarkably spiffy for an SLE (and not an ESI ), (smart, perceptive, even-tempered, reasonable, helpful, I've got to stop now before this turns into a description of scouting), and if I can see this, so can she.

Aylen was just saying that SLE's in general get a bad rep (and I agree, even though I know some who are kind of rough around the edges), and that picture of Trump with a dove was almost certainly meant to make peace. One thing I've noticed about IEI's is that they tend to step into a convo and pour oil on troubled waters. Starfall does this, too, and when I see it, I have to admire their diplomatic skills.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

You're welcome.
    I actually know a few in real life but thanks for your services. I do not see you, or anyone really, like Trump. I know people far worse than Trump that I do type SLE and want nothing to do with because they scare me in a way that Trump doesn't.

I understand no one wants to claim him. Whether we agree or not, I put some consideration into my final typing of him. They are rather long posts so I don't expect people will read them thoroughly then make a counter argument based on what I have written. I am tired of Trump for the day though. Now I just want to watch a movie.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Adam got some formidable game going on these days y'all look at him go, my benefactor heart is bursting
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @niffer, I don't think @Aylen was trying to insult you. Personally, I think you're remarkably spiffy for an SLE (and not an ESI ), (smart, perceptive, even-tempered, reasonable, helpful, I've got to stop now before this turns into a description of scouting), and if I can see this, so can she.

Aylen was just saying that SLE's in general get a bad rep (and I agree, even though I know some who are kind of rough around the edges), and that picture of Trump with a dove was almost certainly meant to make peace. One thing I've noticed about IEI's is that they tend to step into a convo and pour oil on troubled waters. Starfall does this, too, and when I see it, I have to admire their diplomatic skills.
    Thanks Adam, you are very sweet sometimes. She knows I don't consider her dimwitted or a cavewoman.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Adam got some formidable game going on these days y'all look at him go, my benefactor heart is bursting
    Well, thanks, but don't go nuts here. I call 'em like I subjectively see 'em, and while that can sometimes seem flattering, it can also look like I'm throwing someone under the bus. It's all just my low-filtered viewpoint, and nothing more.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, thanks, but don't go nuts here. I call 'em like I subjectively see 'em, and while that can sometimes seem flattering, it can also look like I'm throwing someone under the bus. It's all just my low-filtered viewpoint, and nothing more.
    Psshhhhh don't ruin it, just say yes okay
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange My nature is to be skeptical of kindness or emotional soothing, which is kind of a neuroticism I guess. I do appreciate you Adam and your help with smoothing things over.

I just feel like Trump being SLE should be obvious, and sometimes I feel really strongly when it comes to some information about reality being "objectively true". When I report information I do not feel like I'm reporting information that is subjectively true to me for my ego or whatever, and I don't like the idea of knocking down others' ideas just for fun or for validation or because of my relationship to them. I don't think that I don't have an ego or that others are conversely non-objective. It just upsets me when I feel others are cut off or something to what is so obvious for me, and if they had enough overall knowledge available to them, should be structurally obvious and sound too. (I'm like "Sad!" like D. Trump.) A lack of perceptiveness and easily usable information in an environment I'm in with others is worrisome to me, and being concerned about their ability to process it is also stressful for me and I know that probably comes across as patronizing and douchey and is a bit presumptuous about other people's abilities, but it's true. I just want the bar to be raised and I also don't like ignorance. It's not the people, but the factors that allow for ignorance in the first place that I don't like, and I want to kill that with fire or kill myself because I really don't enjoy it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange My nature is to be skeptical of kindness or emotional soothing, which is kind of a neuroticism I guess. I do appreciate you and your help with smoothing things over.
    NP. You just got dat ol' Ni-PoLR. Lol.

I just feel like Trump being SLE should be obvious,
    It became so to me after watching him for a while, but at first I was afraid he was a very sick LIE.

and sometimes I feel really strongly when it comes to some information about reality being "objectively true". When I report information I do not feel like I'm reporting information that is subjectively true to me for my ego or whatever, and I don't like the idea of knocking down others' ideas just for fun or for validation or because of my relationship to them. I don't think that I don't have an ego or that others are conversely non-objective. It just upsets me when I feel others are cut off or something to what is so obvious for me, and if they had enough overall knowledge available to them, should be structurally obvious and sound too. (I'm like "Sad!" like D. Trump.) A lack of perceptiveness and easily usable information in an environment I'm in with others is worrisome to me, and being concerned about their ability to process it is also stressful for me and I know that probably comes across as patronizing and douchey and is a bit presumptuous about other people's abilities, but it's true.
    I can see what you're saying. I've noticed that SLE's are exceptionally good at seeing what's real in the environment. Strong Se.
    But, you might be worrying about this too much. When I first got into some disagreements with some people here, I really wondered how someone (and I wondered if that someone was them or me) could be so screwed up. Now, I just let it go. Imagine! An e8 just letting something go. Lol.

I just want the bar to be raised and I also don't like ignorance. It's not the people, but the factors that allow for ignorance in the first place that I don't like, and I want to kill that with fire or kill myself because I really don't enjoy it.
    Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I want to do that with politicians. My rage is so close to the surface when I think about some of this stuff they do that I'm constantly suppressing it. This suppression makes me appear pretty calm most of the time, I think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's really clinched Trump as a SLE in my mind is 4D Fi. He really does not know who to trust and is not confident in making decisions regarding that matter. He's constantly in a tug of war between various factions each trying to pull him in their own direction and he's constantly bouncing back and forth between them. And he seems to over-react to disloyalty. The whole concept of trust and loyalty seems to be a big black hole for him that's constantly frustrating him.

Ugh, now that I think of it, my depiction of him sounds more Fi suggestive than Fi POLR. LIE? I'm confident he's an extrovert, I'm confident he's an Se valuer, and I'm confident he's logic over ethics. SLE or LIE. I could see both.

TIM
    LII-Ne 954 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about Trump types and integral type of the USA :

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567