View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 2.35%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 1.18%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 2.35%
  • LII (INTj)

1 1.18%
  • SLE (ESTp)

64 75.29%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 1.18%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 5.88%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 1.18%
  • SEE (ESFp)

10 11.76%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

5 5.88%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 1.18%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 1.18%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 2.35%
  • EII (INFj)

3 3.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Donald Trump

stronger, faster, weirder
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"thwart", I like that

stronger, faster, weirder
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bump?

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with @darya about Trump's Fi being below zero.

Here is a quote on Trump's loyalty:

"too many people finally understand what Trump is really like:
    There is this storyline about Donald Trump, one longtime Trump watcher says, that he's a loyal guy. That he sticks with his old friends and defends them and supports them. "You have it all wrong," he says. "Trump is not loyal, except to his family. He can be solicitous and ingratiating. But if there's a moment you are not useful, forget it, you're done. No matter what you have done for him." Consider: Rudy Giuliani, Paul Manafort, Chris Christie."

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...iring-new-ones

also, for the record: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...ol-30-may-2017
    This has nothing to do with typology. This is narcissism.
    The minute someone is no longer useful to him, they no longer have any value to him. it's textbook.
    Unless you're saying all Fi-POLRs are narcissists. I think they often get typed as Fi-POLRs - who knows, maybe socionics inadvertently categorized a sociopathic personality disorder into a subset of types. I doubt it though, as one of the premises of socionics is that an underlying sociopathy will make it difficult to type someone correctly.
    Last edited by Suz; 08-13-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    This has nothing to do with typology. This is narcissism.
    The minute someone is no longer useful to him, they no longer have any value to him. it's textbook.
    Unless you're saying all Fi-POLRs are narcissists. I think they often get typed as Fi-POLRs - who knows, maybe socionics inadvertently categorized a sociopathic personality disorder into a subset of types. I doubt it though, as one of the premises of socionics is that an underlying sociopathy will make it difficult to type someone correctly.
    According to the New York Times,

• The White House, under siege over President Trump’s equivocal response to bloody white nationalist rallies in Charlottesville, Va., on Sunday condemned “white supremacists.”
    • The statement, attributed to an unnamed spokesperson, was sent “in response” to questions about Mr. Trump’s widely criticized comments, in which he blamed the unrest “on many sides.”

I'm pretty sure whoever it was in the White House who clarified Trump's response and condemned "white supremacists" won't have a job tomorrow.

Whenever anything "good" happens, Trump claims credit for it. Whenever anything "bad" happens, it is someone else's fault.

No one can lead this way. This is anti-leadership. Can you imagine a commander on a battlefield acting like this?

Who would work for a guy who constantly undermines you and blames you for his own failings? Not the best and the brightest, that's for sure.

If a guy can't lead by example by working toward a vision that other people will freely get on board to support (and I'm not talking about race-baiting), then he will have to fall back on buying people, threats, bullying, lawsuits, and other means of coercion. And the only people he will be able to trust will be a very select few. The family mafia.

Our country can't be rid of this guy soon enough.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-13-2017 at 07:54 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is going to make America Great Again. Or else. Trump has gambled his entire reputation on becoming president, so he's not going to back down without a fight.

You who oppose him might also do well to look around at who you've allied with. For the first time in many years, we have a president who owes the establishment bureaucracy in D.C. absolutely nothing. This is why the nonsense Russia "investigation" is being dragged on ad infinitum - it's a means of control and intimidation, to prevent Trump for getting his agenda passed. It wasn't so long ago that left-wingers protested banking cartels, the deep state and censorship of internet. Sadly, all those principles have been thrown out the window as the media whips you all into a self-righteous frenzy. Trump is a fascist. Trump is insane. Trump is a threat to democracy. And so on.

If the establishment left, bitter and vindictive after losing to MAGA badly, has its way, people will never have a chance to affect institutional change through the ballot box again. Intractable opposition will only lead to another civil war.
    Last edited by Cuivienen; 08-13-2017 at 10:54 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My two cents:
    [sarcasm mode on]
    Honestly, this guy is so self-centered, the sun has to turn around him.
    trumpcentrism
    [sarcasm mode off]

Maybe his hire and fire attitude does work as a boss of a company, might be, but as leader president of a nation this is a bad attitude. Does he realize that politics is not primarily about him and what he wants?

[sarcasm mode on]
    If I don't post anytime soon my new location is Guantanamo Bay, without connection to the internet, and I haven't to pay for the journey.
    [sarcasm mode off]
    Last edited by WinnieW; 10-04-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415