Thread: INTp-ILI Subtypes

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTp-ILI Subtypes

What have you experienced of the subtypes?

Jonathan, what is your subtype?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not alpha, he's not IEI... he's just ILI-Ni. There aren't too many on here, and the ones who are here don't have very pronounced personalities. ILI-Ni is alot different then ILI-Te. ILI-Te tells jokes mostly. Instead of developing their own ideas, they seem to focus primarily on critiquing existing ideas ... many times critiquing translates into playing meaningless word games.. they also come off as less socially abrasive, more "with the grain"; maybe even leader of what is considered the grain. ILI-Ni has a closer relationship with emotions, art, philosophy... is more vague with their explanatory style. Focuses on generating thier own ideas as opposed to "accepting or interpreting" existing ideas. Is almost always misunderstood due to their inability to express what is, internally, a very vague abstract image. Comes off as reaching a number of hastey conclusions, ends up backtracking.. trying to explain "these conclusions were merely hypotheses"
    ...etc. No one can follow ILI-Ni logic. It is better (Java); that is.. it will cause you less anxiety / stress, to learn not to speak of such things (subjective hypotheses).. but rather to keep them inside your head and reap their rewards as they come to fruition in reality, in unfolding events in real time.
    Anyway, this is the same forum full of idiots who argued with me I was ENFj.. where I supposedly didn't know myself well enough to know otherwise- that I was 3 of 4 letters away. ..
    If you need to give your thoughts structure, write them in a journal. ... do not ask idiots for imput. Well, I guess in some ways talking to the idiots can be an advantage, because you become good with words... good with defending / understanding your position from every vantage point: basically good at dealing with idiots.. but other then that, no. it is a waste of time
    Last edited by crazedrat; 05-03-2008 at 01:24 AM.
    INTp

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DCNH subtypes of INTps in pictures

Aiss asked me to subtype some female INTps - but unfortunately I don't know any. They are probably as rare as INTj females. So I'll just try to subtype the people Filatova typed...

Problems:
    1.) I will certainly make some mistakes again because in general it is necessary to see a face from different perspectives.
    2.) It is conceiveable that Filatova made some mistakes, too...

D-INTp (square):

C-INTp (rectangular): Ralf Stegner (German politician)

N-INTp (oval): Christian Wulff (president of Germany)

H-INTp (circular): Oskar Lafontaine (German politician)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm borrowing this from Personality Cafe forum Gamma hangout:

ILI who are strongly Ni subtype (Ni-ILI):

• Are usually calm, and have dispassionate, dissociated reactions to things even if they otherwise smile and seem sociable around others.
    • Come off as being clearly low energy, and lacking spacial presence. Can also look gloomy, slumped, and wounded depending on how well taken care of they have been recently.
    • Aren't really "nicer" than the Te subtype, but they are less likely to intimidate others by their demeanor.
    • At times they appear to be expecting someone else to "pick up" on comments that may go over a dumb person's head.
    • Their ideas are more original, and more elegantly articulated than the Te subtype.
    • Are more stoic, and self controlled than the Te subtype.
    • Aren't likely to engage other people unless they are interested in obtaining knowledge, or the other person always initiates contact with them because of which they frequently lose contact with people.
    • Stubbornness entails sneakily doing things that sneakily reinforce their lethargy, either getting out of things, avoiding others' demands, or satisfying wants.
    • Really need others to push them to do things.
    • More prone to daydreaming and theorizing. May feel out of touch with the pace of life
    • Are more okay with being told what to do, and others taking full control of situations than the other subtype.
    • Accented Fi hidden agenda. May have a hidden interest in psychology, relationships, uncovering personal traits of people. Shy to speak about this at first, FI/Fe is not their zone of confidence, but will gladly chime in if prompted by the course of the conversation and supported by others. Usually have more interest in typology and personality typing theories than the logical subtype.

ILI who are strongly Te subtype (Te-ILI):

• Also lack a true physical presence, but appear significantly more active and varied in what they are doing in the here and now (despite the fact they often complain of being belabored).
    • Are equally serious in demeanor, but are much more direct and candid with anger, frustration, criticism, as well as social niceties (making small talk, the "social smile," showing basic concern for others).
    • More political and apt to meeting people outside of their established friend circles; see value in getting involved in extra-curricular groups and activities and in networking.
    • Generally care more about keeping their style, bodies, and status symbols in line with social norms.
    • Communicate in a blunt, matter of fact way that can be intimidating, or even mean sometimes with language designed to "hurt" someone they hope will prove their strength by putting them in their place.
    • Speak more in terms of direct facts, evidence, and pre-established categories and classifications; Ti is more obviously baked into their articulation of advice and understandings.
    • Will not trust immediate impressions until they have been reasoned, fact checked, and deemed valuable to some ends.
    • Will more frequently reach out to other people to initiate conversation, if the person is "worth it."
    • Don't like being "forced" by others, and instead of finding passive ways to avoid being imposed on or submitting, will simply say "no, I'm not doing that."
    • Really need someone close to hear them out, give indirect help and emotional support when they get frustrated.
    • More likely to push themselves to complete things they don't want to do in order to get qualifications, credentials, material gains, etc. but then feel exhausted or frustrated.

There is also this--http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=ILI_subtypes

Don't leave me lost here forever crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Come off as being clearly low energy, and lacking spacial presence.

"Come off as being clearly low energy, and lacking spacial presence." I have been so many places, waiting in line for something, and everyone wants to cut in front of me, no one else, just me. It's so annoying. I re-adjust space between me and others and it continues on, as if I have a big sign saying, "cut through line right here, just do it, no need to ask permission either"

Walllflower syndrome in lines.

I feel quite invisible a-times. It's not that I want to be. It's mysterious to me, though I believe it's true, it maddens me to really not know why.
    Last edited by crazymaisy; 02-01-2017 at 02:08 AM. Reason: spelling
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well one of them is witty, and like hey oh shit that was clever brah. And the other is like, the earth is flat and you're just a bunch of sheep, god why do I hate everything.

I prefer the former.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If itís a disease, itís nobodyís fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Well one of them is witty, and like hey oh shit that was clever brah. And the other is like, the earth is flat and you're just a bunch of sheep, god why do I hate everything.

I prefer the former.
    Fuck you too, pal.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If itís a disease, itís nobodyís fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    INTp ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that escalated quickly.

TIM
    IEI-1Ni
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'll give you some examples, so you can see some of the subtle differences and trends yourself.
    I'm a low-key fan of all of them. It's nice to discover a fellow Ni lead, someone you can relate with.

Last edited by Olimpia; 02-09-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    4w5-9w1-5w6 So/Sx

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]
    My film blog [x]
    Discord [x]

TIM
    IEI-1Ni
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

My above post only included male ILIs.

I think Tasha McCauley is very likely a female ILI-Te, SO instinct first.

4w5-9w1-5w6 So/Sx

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]
    My film blog [x]
    Discord [x]

TIM
    INTp ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see why. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm an Ni lead. When I took the cognitive function test a long time ago, I consistently scored highest in a Ni. It really wouldn't make sense for me to be anything but.

Don't leave me lost here forever crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    I can see why. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm an Ni lead. When I took the cognitive function test a long time ago, I consistently scored highest in a Ni. It really wouldn't make sense for me to be anything but.
    I'm not doubting you at all, just wondering about your ennegram, it's 1w9 and you being Ni subtype. ... I'm ILI-Ni 5w4, just wondering at the differences between different ILI's here. Some seem more Te or something else entirely, IMO. Not you though.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    INTp ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. It would be interesting to find a definite answer.
    If I stop responding or posting, I've probably taken a break from posting stuff. This really taxes me for whatever reason. Said break could last anywhere from a month to a year. I will likely be back, as socionics is one of my interests. If I'm not on here, you can contact me on steam.

I got a new computer, so I'll not type on mobile as much any more.