Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Molly Sims and Vanessa Hudgens

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Molly Sims and Vanessa Hudgens

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNHzDEamRE4[/youtube]

    this lady called Molly Sims

    and Vanessa Hudgens

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1gG_n-y-AA[/youtube]

    I believe Molly is annoying to me because she gives the impression she is not being herself, so I think it might not have to do with her type. She seems like an ENTj or ISFj gone wrong. I dont know these people at all, i am going off of gut reactions and am posting this because i can.

    Vanessa I think is Ne INFj.?

  3. #3
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I always liked Molly.

  4. #4
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...ght=molly+sims - remember that topic was done on her.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    after looking at that thread implied linked (thank you) looks like prior consensus was esfj. after listening to hugo's vid, she's not so bad. I was really put off by photographs i have seen of her prior.

    vanessa intp??

  6. #6
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw on the news a few days back that theres some nude pic scandal of Vanessa Hudgens. Ive never even heard who she is
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

  7. #7
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    top one not sure

    bottom one annoying style of infj.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  8. #8
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFjs don't take nude pics, so Vanessa Hudgens couldn't be an INFj.

  9. #9
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think i disagree that an infj would not pose nude. i think it's quite possible. perhaps you would not pose nude however, :wink:

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  10. #10
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    i think i disagree that an infj would not pose nude. i think it's quite possible. perhaps you would not pose nude however, :wink:
    I know for a fact its possible. My ESTj friend's girlfriend did it for him when he went to America

    Oh yeah i found Vanessa Hugens nude pic in about 20 seconds. Pretty uninteresting really.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

  11. #11
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh is vanessa the one from highschool musical? not that ive seen it, but i saw something about she posed nude. i think they were pictures she took with a boyfriend, and he put them on the internet. so, her being infj could still work...under those circumstances.

  12. #12
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    i think i disagree that an infj would not pose nude. i think it's quite possible. perhaps you would not pose nude however, :wink:
    I know for a fact its possible. My ESTj friend's girlfriend did it for him when he went to America

    Oh yeah i found Vanessa Hugens nude pic in about 20 seconds. Pretty uninteresting really.

    i think doing it for a boyfriend who you're sure will be the only viewee is different than doing it for a public audience. [[[edit! sorry, misread the top posts. i thought she was simply deciding to pose nude. that seems more SF to me. posing nude privately seems different somehow and i don't think that is out of the realm of INFj-ness really. i do not really keep up with celebrities.]]]
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  13. #13
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    She's going out with Zac Efron
    ... what are you trying to say here?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  14. #14
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    She's going out with Zac Efron
    ... what are you trying to say here?
    If we could do 24 hours surveillance on them and their mutual interaction until they break up if they break up, we might have a pretty good idea what type they both are.

    So who wants to be a paparazzi!!! It's like being scum with a telephoto lenses.

    This is what I would like to say.
    To be honest through, I only put it out there for other people to observe, doesn't mean anything yet.

    i dunno. i know you are of the opinion that zac efron is some breed of ENTp. i dated a guy who reminded me of zac efron a lot (just facially + voice intonation and general attitude) except possibly not nearly as impractical as that guy seemed in his interview haha. like i doubt he'd be quite as clueless as that guy. anyhow, i don't think it'd honestly be fair to assume i were ISFp or something based on that or the fact that i have dated (and not had entirely bad experiences with) ENTps. honestly if that were the case i'd probably just as soon go on ahead and label myself ESTp as i've dated a lot of INFps. i'd like to just find out a little more about her personality before we assume that she's dating her dual. although maybe you weren't headed in that direction!



    [[[edit again; facially vanessa reminds me something of the olsen twins. donatella versace also reminds me of what i think the olsen twins will be like 40+ years, as far as v.i. is concerned.]]]
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •