Thread: Taking another crack at implied's type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taking another crack at implied's type

Still not absolutely sure of her type, I am debating between ISTJ and ENFJ. I was pretty sure of ISTJ and still am leaning in that direction, but today I had a little debate with an ENFJ and I could sort of see Implied's style in her behaviour. Pics as always are welcome.
    fiona

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really see her as being an irrational type. I get the impression that she's more adaptive and laid back than rational types generally are. I guess I'm saying she's not uptight enough to be a rational type?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She didn't strike me as logical when I first heard from her, in June, and she still doesn't. But I think she's the kind of ethical type who doesn't care that much. I think she values Ti/Fe > Te/Fi, because of the vibe I get from her. It's like she came to conclusions about my type via what I'd said on EIDB. She once said "omg i just got that 'this guy is full of shit' vibe too". This is blatently a non-factual statement, with no hard evidence whatsoever. She was most likely influenced by board opinion at the time. I'd say Alpha SF was not unlikely.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think she is an Fi/Te irrational. She strikes me as Ixxp but she could be a "quieter" extravert.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    She didn't strike me as logical when I first heard from her, in June, and she still doesn't. But I think she's the kind of ethical type who doesn't care that much. I think she values Ti/Fe > Te/Fi, because of the vibe I get from her. It's like she came to conclusions about my type via what I'd said on EIDB. She once said "omg i just got that 'this guy is full of shit' vibe too". This is blatently a non-factual statement, with no hard evidence whatsoever. She was most likely influenced by board opinion at the time. I'd say Alpha SF was not unlikely.
    could you explain this? unless that's all. (vibe)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow I don't think she's an ENFj....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    could you explain this? unless that's all. (vibe)
    Specifically what do you want explaining?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj seems to pop up a lot, despite the fact that i really don't see myself as EJ at all. IJ/IP makes a lot more sense imo. i'll make a video or something. i'm not exactly "100% sure!" on many things i post on this board, but i'm pretty confident that i'm neither the identical nor the mirror to dee.
    Last edited by implied; 12-30-2007 at 04:01 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She didn't strike me as logical when I first heard from her, in June, and she still doesn't.
    "Heard" from her? You make it sound like she called you.
    Is this some regular part of your speech?

I seem to be sensitive to "implied relations" lately, no pun intended on that username.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Is this some regular part of your speech?

I seem to be sensitive to "implied relations" lately, no pun intended on that username.
    ho ho! but what you don't know is that ezra and i are like this *crosses fingers*. fwiw, i think i've only interacted with ezra briefly a few times on this board. this is the first time he's ever put forth a suggestion on my type.

i did post a few times on EIDB and i recall that i did think in passing that you could be of a Ti/Fe quadra due to some things you had stated regarding how "everyone acts" in their teens. i don't see how me making this observation points towards alpha SF, though.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to think she's IP. It seems to me that "relaxed, go with the flow" makes sense for her. (Do you think so implied?)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Hahahaha. Couldn't find the right word I was looking for at the time. I should've said 'when she first made her appearance in my first typing thread'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sticking with ISTJ for the moment and I think that this might be final.
    fiona

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW, I've never thought/said "S/he is so naive" except when I was around 15 and thought I knew everything. I miss that feeling, actually.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    FWIW, I've never thought/said "S/he is so naive" except when I was around 15 and thought I knew everything. I miss that feeling, actually.
    yeah, i just really don't see it. if i'm INFp i sure have a strong self-perception of being something entirely different.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    yeah, i just really don't see it. if i'm INFp i sure have a strong self-perception of being something entirely different.
    Or a strong perception of IEI being something entirely non-IEI :wink:
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Or a strong perception of IEI being something entirely non-IEI :wink:
    or maybe i'm just not? i just don't see it. i know i've dated at least two IEIs, one of which was my first "real" boyfriend (auvi's twin, fwiw.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian2 View Post
    I am sticking with ISTJ for the moment and I think that this might be final.
    thank you, dio. (;

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, implied, most people have decided on an xEI consensus. Those pictures say neither Si or Ni to me. Someone more experienced is going to have to help.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm taking IEE back into consideration.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, implied, most people have decided on an xEI consensus. Those pictures say neither Si or Ni to me. Someone more experienced is going to have to help.
    well, (and although he isn't "loved" here,) i have asked ganin & crew and they give me an opposite answer. other than that, i can't think of any "experienced socionists" who have typed me, aside from rick forever ago (INTp.) but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things as we have cases like discojoe where everyone went with ISFj because the group did, or because more prominent members did. it's too groupthinky in general. there needs to be something done to counter that, but i think this has been discussed already.
    Last edited by implied; 01-10-2008 at 09:12 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things"

How about that.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    well, (and although he isn't "loved" here,) i have asked ganin & crew and they give me an opposite answer. other than that, i can't think of any "experienced socionists" who have typed me, aside from rick forever ago (INTp.) but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things as we have cases like discojoe where everyone went with ISFj because the group did, or because more prominent members did. it's too groupthinky in general. there needs to be something done to counter that, but i think this has been discussed already.
    Good stuff. Individual research is the best.

I'm an SLE of a combination of both factors. Perhaps this isn't the best method, but I think objectivity does count for something. As long as you're not XoX.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apologies in advance for the shoddy audio.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i can definitely see logic and introversion. s/n and j/p are not as clear. IJ/IP are not clear too. i would give her "older age", so perhaps serious with INTP or ISTP. the recent tests showed intp>istp, which i would personally contradict.
    You're fucking wrong she's ENFj.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can definitely see logic and introversion. s/n and j/p are not as clear. IJ/IP are not clear too. i would give her "older age", so perhaps serious with INTP or ISTP. the recent tests showed intp>istp, which i would personally contradict.
    so ENFj or ESFj?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmm

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow... you don't move your eyebrows at all! This makes you look IxTp. I would be very surprised if you're my conflictor. So yeah, you do look INTp.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    Oh wow... you don't move your eyebrows at all! This makes you look IxTp. I would be very surprised if you're my conflictor. So yeah, you do look INTp.
    hahhaaaaa... Scrap that! I was telling Erkki and Anneli (INTp and INFp who I live with) that I'm a bit sad Implied's not the same type as me. And then I played the video again to show them how you look INTp. And Erkki and Anneli both look at me like I'm totally nuts and they tell me you're so similar to me. Like... umm... they're really surprised I didn't spot the similarity.

Erkki thinks you looks like me, Anneli said you have the same habit of saying "ummmmm" and fixing your hair like that. And the same keep-talking-need "I'm gonna say this and that so yeah, I am saying this and that and..." (to fill the silence).
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intp or some fe type makes sense. i don't know a whole lot about socionics, but i know a little about implied and she is cool. she's very good at presenting her opinion or thoughts on a subject in an inoffensive, put-together manner. i think she's also capable of picking fun at people and types without being offensive or cruel. this makes me think Fe in that, "oh, they are so this and this. gosh!" way. i have a hard time imagining her as an IP type because even if she talks about her own laziness it is obvious she can buckle down when it is required.. The IPs i know are constantly missing appointments, or making a plan and not following through. my few ip friends have beening doing this lately and i've been getting angry.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    intp or some fe type makes sense. i don't know a whole lot about socionics, but i know a little about implied and she is cool. she's very good at presenting her opinion or thoughts on a subject in an inoffensive, put-together manner. i think she's also capable of picking fun at people and types without being offensive or cruel. this makes me think Fe in that, "oh, they are so this and this. gosh!" way. i have a hard time imagining her as an IP type because even if she talks about her own laziness it is obvious she can buckle down when it is required.. The IPs i know are constantly missing appointments, or making a plan and not following through. my few ip friends have beening doing this lately and i've been getting angry.
    i can always buckle down when i have to, but i'm curious as to what you mean by this. like not missing a term paper or something or having to do it all in one swoop? because i agree that i do that. i like to make sure i don't wind up overloaded with work at any point in time, so i usually try to break things down into chunks. this is a learned behavior, not anything i've ever done "naturally." just part of the process of learning good study habits, i assume. i like the idea of not flipping out at the end of semesters and such. i think you'll have a difficult time pinning me as some IJ type, though.

but i can get secretly quite pissed as well when people break dates. i generally don't break them once they've been formalized, although sometimes i do. i also *think* i generally know which friends not to break dates on.

i find the "INTp or some Fe type" suggestion interesting. i've begun to wonder if i'm too "nice" to be -polr (this seems obnoxious to say,) although i still don't think i'm likable enough to be Fe-cre. the Fe-cre person upon which i base a lot of my perceptions of Fe-cre has so many friends and excess acquaintances that she doesn't really know what to do with them all. i love expanding my circle of friends and all, but she's a bit excessive. although, i've also known -cre types who can pretty much make anyone like them, and i wouldn't call myself quite this confident in because i can obviously make enemies just as easily. i don't think i'm generally viewed as a huge dick, at least. but i think there are a lot of IXTps who aren't viewed as "huge dicks" either. (lokivanguard comes to mind. probably imfd95 and quirk as well.) anyhow, i'm curious as to how you relate my ability to criticize people in a soft way to , aside from what you've already said. i just think it's counterproductive to really slam people with criticism. although i think i can become pretty bitchy and "slamming" if it gets too ridiculous.

i get ISTj far more often than i ever expected. it isn't entirely out of the picture, but i don't relate with it much or many beta quadra values.

the only trend i've come up with as far as my type is concerned is that alphas nearly always think i'm ISTp or INTj, with the exception of that steve ENTp guy. other suggestions (from smilex) ENFp or ISFj.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Remind me not to type anyone.
    Last edited by implied; 01-12-2008 at 01:25 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

is she not an ISTP?
    It depends what mood your in.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It depends what mood your in.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied is coolio, yo foolios.

Over-analysis breeds...well...just say no!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Cyclops:

not mood but block, idiot. go read transactional analysis (their "child" is both: superego and superid, they just didn't see it).
    He... he's joking, dee....

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    He... he's joking, dee....
    Nuns..no sense of humour (btw my American cousins..thats how you spell it )