View Poll Results: UDP is an LSE -yes or no

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clearly not

13 48.15%
  • He could be (I am quite shit at socionics, so I fail to see the functions at work)

14 51.85%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UDP is evidently not an LSE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default UDP is evidently not an LSE

Quit fucking. You are not an LSE. I can EASILY see LSI for you, because I do actually tap into your thought patterns. I think we're pretty similar.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of thought he might be ISFj until he posted a private conversation with Gilly without his permission. I can't see an Fi-dominant doing that. But I do think Se and Ij so I can go with ISTj. Whatever. He doesn't strike me as particularly Delta-ish. I have to re-read a few Delta threads to find examples where I thought, "Huh?"
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About fucking time, too.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell who wrote what in any of those Delta ESTj threads anymore. There are names missing on posts. Weird.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK here's the thread I was looking for:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=15805

I just kind of wondered if he was actually looking for Fe rather than Fi.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I can't tell who wrote what in any of those Delta ESTj threads anymore. There are names missing on posts. Weird.
    Those are all his. His other account/s was/were deleted, I believe.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually identify with his style quite a lot. I often know exactly where he's coming from. But I don't think we're the same type. I think he's my mirror - LSI.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's LII
    asd

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What, because he's an INTJ in MBTT?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no because he spends all of his time dreaming up ideologies that he lives out, but are completely out of step with reality. plus i'm certain he has terrible social skills, and he's entirely 'pure', and just simply doesn't have a worldly sense of things like a beta type. come on, udp, beta? wtf. he once wrote a short article about how INTj should wash their hair(and by how i mean it was a article describing hair washing technique, and it was completely serious. the most austere piece i've ever read on the subject). fuck. FUCK.
    asd

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    no because he spends all of his time dreaming up ideologies that he lives out, but are completely out of step with reality. plus i'm certain he has terrible social skills, and he's entirely 'pure', and just simply doesn't have a worldly sense of things like a beta type. come on, udp, beta? wtf. he once wrote a short article about how INTj should wash their hair(and by how i mean it was a article describing hair washing technique, and it was completely serious. the most austere piece i've ever read on the subject). fuck. FUCK.
    ROFL

Just how many pieces have you read on the subject of hair washing techniques for INTjs?
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, specifically for intjs i've only read that single article, but i picked up a book on grooming at a thrift store a while back and i really know how to work that magic. even those articles had an air of 'this will make you handsome,' not 'this is incredibly difficult and here is the fancy handwork that is going to get your 'do a-rockin.'
    asd

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHAHAHAHA. You make for a good read, heath.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Quit fucking. You are not an LSE. I can EASILY see LSI for you, because I do actually tap into your thought patterns. I think we're pretty similar.
    How do you think we are pretty similar
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah LSI or LII

The only reason I say LSI is cause I see Ni hidden agenda and value of Se over Si/Ne ...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the guy.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

laugh my fucking ass off. QFT.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, even I've been trying to give him a little credit...

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have nothing against UDP. I just think heath is correct about what he says about UDP's idealism. This is what I find is reminiscent of me. I use idealism a fair bit. That's why I thought I was ESTJ in MBTT, which is blatently bullshit; I am an ENTP through and through. It's a mistake typing that I and all the tests make. I'm clearly a rational, and evidently EP. I just like a bit of routine and order and tidiness here and there. It's about wanting to be something; aspiring to something, but not being that, and failing dismally when attempting to be that.

Besides that, I think UDP is evidently an IJ and I am an EP. If he is a Beta, EIE or LSI would make sense. If he's an Alpha, heath's LII typing would make sense (I really, honest to god, don't have a fucking clue why he swapped to LSE). If Gamma, ESI or LIE - what Expat suggested - is all he could really be I think. If Delta, which I seriously doubt, errr. Dunno. how about: not Delta.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way ESI or LIE make sense is if the whole duty and honor and community thing is just him trying LSE on for size and he wouldn't otherwise be so keen on those things.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    The only way ESI or LIE make sense is if the whole duty and honor and community thing is just him trying LSE on for size and he wouldn't otherwise be so keen on those things.
    I thought ESIs liked that kind of thing.

Duty and honour is perhaps an Aristocratic thing; what one 'should' do, what is the 'right' thing to do.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESIs liked that kind of thing.
    Common misconception. I think some people see behavior in ESI's that they don't understand and mistakenly attribute it to that.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duty and honour is perhaps an Aristocratic thing; what one 'should' do, what is the 'right' thing to do.
    +1

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    I like the guy.
    As do I, and we get along well, but that's not what this thread is about.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Common misconception. I think some people see behavior in ESI's that they don't understand and mistakenly attribute it to that.
    It's probably because they transfer the honourable and dutiful ISFJ from MBTT over to its 'socionics equivalent', the ESI.

But what about this, from the types view page:

Sexual liberties are not for him. He keeps fidelity to his spouse not for him/her, but for the sake of self-respect. For a woman of this type a thought that somewhere is a man who “has had” her is unbearable. He dislikes a lot, when somebody snoops about his talents, potential capabilities or boasts about own capabilities in front of other people.

That seems to be quite clearly about duty.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But what about this, from the types view page:

Sexual liberties are not for him. He keeps fidelity to his spouse not for him/her, but for the sake of self-respect. For a woman of this type a thought that somewhere is a man who “has had” her is unbearable. He dislikes a lot, when somebody snoops about his talents, potential capabilities or boasts about own capabilities in front of other people.

That seems to be quite clearly about duty.
    No.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, something you have to learn to do is explain. You can't just state something.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexual liberties are not for him. He keeps fidelity to his spouse not for him/her, but for the sake of self-respect.
    It's saying that he doesn't cheat. This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with "duty". It's about loyalty to one's relationship.
    For a woman of this type a thought that somewhere is a man who “has had” her is unbearable.
    This just means she's not one to sleep around. The fewer past partners she has, the better, so she's careful about who she gets naked with. It's definitely not at all related to "duty". She's selective about who she forms intimate bonds with because she has such a huge respect for relationships.
    He dislikes a lot, when somebody snoops about his talents, potential capabilities or boasts about own capabilities in front of other people.
    This is just about their Ne PoLR. Again, not related to duty.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexual liberties are not for him. He keeps fidelity to his spouse not for him/her, but for the sake of self-respect.
    It's saying that he doesn't cheat. This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with "duty". It's about loyalty to one's relationship.
    For a woman of this type a thought that somewhere is a man who “has had” her is unbearable.
    This just means she's not one to sleep around. The fewer past partners she has, the better, so she's careful about who she gets naked with. It's definitely not at all related to "duty". She's selective about who she forms intimate bonds with because she has such a huge respect for relationships.
    This, btw, is one of the main reasons that ESI's are LIE's dual. If not the main reason.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what's his type anymore. If something he is for sure very good to fool us all

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    I have no idea what's his type anymore. If something he is for sure very good to fool us all
    Am I still an ILE who's just claiming not to be to get attention?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that question you have to answer to yourself, Joy dear.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How could I answer for what you think?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    I like the guy.
    Yep, me too.

And, yes, he is an LSE.
    Last edited by zenbrat; 12-29-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: for shits and giggles

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat View Post
    And, yes, he is an LSE.
    What type were you supposed to be again?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like him too, but that's not a very good method of typing. Particularly when your interactions are limited to the internet.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I kind of thought he might be ISFj until he posted a private conversation with Gilly without his permission. I can't see an Fi-dominant doing that. But I do think Se and Ij so I can go with ISTj. Whatever. He doesn't strike me as particularly Delta-ish. I have to re-read a few Delta threads to find examples where I thought, "Huh?"
    Fi-ego type has once posted one of my PMs. If that means anything. Anyways I think it is a shitty thing to do.

Edit: Then of course discojoe keeps abusing people's pictures which is kind of comparable. Perhaps he is not ISFj then.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Fi-ego type has once posted one of my PMs. If that means anything. Anyways I think it is a shitty thing to do.

Edit: Then of course discojoe keeps abusing people's pictures which is kind of comparable. Perhaps he is not ISFj then.
    It's not what people do, it's how and (more so) why they do it that matters.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's more about betraying a confidence than about doing something someone else doesn't like.
    -Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast