Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: SEI-SEE extinguishment/contrary relations (ISFp & ESFp)

  1. #1
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SEI-SEE extinguishment/contrary relations (ISFp & ESFp)

    I just talked to an SEE girl, and she said "You and I are so alike, we have the same feelings exactly." Sparing the chance that she is actually SEI, which I don't think she is, how does SEE fit into Gamma?

    ILE hates my creative function.
    ESI hates my seeking function.
    LIE hates me.

    but then SEE has the same feelings I do?

    I don't understand, someone help me with this.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  2. #2
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The easiest explanation is that she's ESE, not SEE.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  3. #3
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BTW, I don't think conflictors hate each other.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I just talked to an SEE girl, and she said "You and I are so alike, we have the same feelings exactly." Sparing the chance that she is actually SEI, which I don't think she is, how does SEE fit into Gamma?

    ILE hates my creative function.
    ESI hates my seeking function.
    LIE hates me.

    but then SEE has the same feelings I do?

    I don't understand, someone help me with this.
    commentary is completely impossible because you provide absolutely no detail about this situation. first of all, we don't know why you make the claims that gamma types (presumably you meant ILI, not ILE) hate you. you have no specifics whatsoever. then you say that some particular person hates you without providing any details about this person, why they hate you, or yourself.

    you have shown at no time any indication or detail that might demonstrate that you understand one iota of socionics. thus, it's impossible to take your word for anything or respond to any of these inane questions.

  5. #5
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    commentary is completely impossible because you provide absolutely no detail about this situation. first of all, we don't know why you make the claims that gamma types (presumably you meant ILI, not ILE) hate you. you have no specifics whatsoever. then you say that some particular person hates you without providing any details about this person, why they hate you, or yourself.

    you have shown at no time any indication or detail that might demonstrate that you understand one iota of socionics. thus, it's impossible to take your word for anything or respond to any of these inane questions.
    Yeah thanks, I meant ILI.

    You would not need any claims from me, for if you knew basic socionics Niff, you could comprehend what I was saying, rather than trying to assert your superiority by using Ph.D-level vocabulary.

    It is well known that ESI's PoLR is Ne, my seeking function.
    It is well known that ILI's PoLR is Fe, my creative function, and my subtype.
    And Conflict-type theory is well-developed. Therefore, a LIE might not hate me, but they sure don't like me. If that's false, that pillar of Socionics is null and void.

    What I wanted to know is how the SEE type corresponds to the Gamma quadra, because nothing I have seen in the field supports that.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  6. #6
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    And Conflict-type theory is well-developed. Therefore, a LIE might not hate me, but they sure don't like me. If that's false, that pillar of Socionics is null and void.
    I think it's more like, two conflicting types don't get along when trying to cooperate at short distance. I see no reason why I should dislike you.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Yeah thanks, I meant ILI.

    You would not need any claims from me, for if you knew basic socionics Niff, you could comprehend what I was saying, rather than trying to assert your superiority by using Ph.D-level vocabulary.

    It is well known that ESI's PoLR is Ne, my seeking function.
    It is well known that ILI's PoLR is Fe, my creative function, and my subtype.
    And Conflict-type theory is well-developed. Therefore, a LIE might not hate me, but they sure don't like me. If that's false, that pillar of Socionics is null and void.

    What I wanted to know is how the SEE type corresponds to the Gamma quadra, because nothing I have seen in the field supports that.
    this is ridiculous. you're making extreme generalizations about these types. yes, conflict theory is well developed. however, you're basically giving us a situation which does not conform to the expected rules (even after we accept that you've typed these people correctly, a proposition for which there is absolutely no evidence), and asking for an explanation.

    how on earth are we supposed to help you if you don't even tell us what's going on? it's like being asked to point out something on a map while blindfolded.


    if nothing else, this is demonstrating to me for the first time something about your type: Ti/Fe.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    and, yes, kamangir, i am questioning your knowledge of socionics. join the club.

  9. #9
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is no problem niff.....

    I was just asking how SEE fits in with the gamma quadra, because SEE seems so different from the rest.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you have no idea what you are talking about. at all.

  11. #11
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    It's pretty simple. Niffweed exagerates his power and intelligence and gets off to it. It's like his gimick. He probably developed it through a few select sexual encounters in his life where he had to take on a role similar to this, and found sexual success.. now he is fixated into this unnatural personality. I feel sad for him. Everyone give niffweed a silent hug
    why write the same thing all over again?
    INTp

  12. #12
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess not. Maybe I can get a private lesson from you some time.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  13. #13
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I guess not. Maybe I can get a private lesson from you some time.
    don't worry about him. you should comment in the intelligence thread in general discussion btw. i think you can help me create a revolution.

    sooo what you're saying about SEEs... have you ever met any ESIs? That may help you see a better picture of us. Also too, have you and this supposed SEE hung out with other people together? Contrary relations can be really warm when it's just the two of you guys together, but when a crowd forms, suddenly it's almost like a competition in trying to get everyone's attention. You also get suspicious of each other- did she try to make that person laugh to get them on her side? a very peculiar relationship...

    i get along with SEIs, but then again i get along with everyone. that's another thing about us SEEs that makes it hard to figure some shit out.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  14. #14
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm, my mother is ESI, and her and my mom are really different, my mom is really conservative.

    It's weird, alone her and I are really warm and we understand each other, but in a group she's always necking her bf, so no luck there. I'll look into this more.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  15. #15
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post

    I was just asking how SEE fits in with the gamma quadra, because SEE seems so different from the rest.
    I see two main possibilities (not mutually exclusive):

    1) you're basing this assumption - "SEE is different from the rest of Gamma" - on observations of individuals; in this case you'rer probably mistyping someone.

    2) You haven't understood what makes Gamma, Gamma. In its simplest terms, it's the presence of these function in their ego and superid:

    , , ,

    This is true for all Gamma types, including SEE.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  16. #16
    BLauritson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's possible for contrary partners to get on because one's ego block corresponds to the other's id block, therefore there can be some perceived similarity. I used to be pretty good friends with an ENTp back in college actually; we seemed quite similar at the time. Also, I know you say that INTps hate your creative function (Fe) but it wouldn't make it impossible to get along with them for that reason - I've had a fair few ISFp friends over the years. Bah I dunno what point I'm trying to make but I'll post this anyway; might be of use to someone.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

    "IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

    Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

  17. #17
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok, I got it, thanks for the people who helped me with this, lol.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •