Thread: What relation is this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What relation is this?

Any help would be appreciated

I feel like this person will not let me speak against him, will not listen fully to my arguments. My arguments are based more along the lines of 'this does not feel right', but then he falls back on logical arguments that do not convince me. I think that he tells me only what I need to know, but not why he has reached that conclusion.

However, I cannot press the point because I seem to be affected quite a bit by his disapproval; he seems to ignore me and give me no real attention as a person. I have only got one compliment from him in the whole time I have known him.

Thank you in advance.

Kindly,
    Five/Tanzhe

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's difficult to know, especially since I'm going back to thinking you are ESI rather than LSI.

However, your "only given you one compliment" remark sounds like Fe dual-seeking, or perhaps a Fi judgement.

Perhaps you can say why that bothers you? Why do you care about that?

But, without any other evidence, at face value, your description makes it seem:

- benefit; that is, if you are LSI, he'd be SEI (which doesn't seem to feel your situation) or, if you are ESI, he'd be SLI (ditto).
    - supervision: if you are LSI, he'd be ILE (which might well be the case), or if you are ESI, he'd be IEE (which doesn't seem to be the case).

It might be other things though.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds mostly supervision.
    with Five as the supervisee.

Although this short description is certainly not enough to make any sound conlusions.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Any help would be appreciated

I feel like this person will not let me speak against him, will not listen fully to my arguments. My arguments are based more along the lines of 'this does not feel right', but then he falls back on logical arguments that do not convince me. I think that he tells me only what I need to know, but not why he has reached that conclusion.

However, I cannot press the point because I seem to be affected quite a bit by his disapproval; he seems to ignore me and give me no real attention as a person. I have only got one compliment from him in the whole time I have known him.

Thank you in advance.

Kindly,
    It could be Gamma. idk tho, not enough information really.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Practice, Fi and replies

Many thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    ... especially since I'm going back to thinking you are ESI rather than LSI.
    Please feel free to PM me about this. Personally, I am not too bothered with my Socionics type (man, I can be whoever I want to be ); however, I would be more than willing to discuss it if you would like to 'practice'.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    However, your "only given you one compliment" remark sounds like Fe dual-seeking, or perhaps a Fi judgement. Perhaps you can say why that bothers you? Why do you care about that?
    Because I cannot imagine any kind of a relationship where there are no positive emotions, or genuine interest in the other person.

My remark was to draw attention to the lack of concern he shows me - he simply subjects me to a logical scrutiny that I cannot offer a candle to as I have little expertise in his field, and all I can offer are feelings that 'this is not quite right'.

Please let me know if I can supply any other evidence.

Oh, and by the way, have a wonderful Christmas.

Kindly,
    Five/Tanzhe