Thread: Does this happen to you IEIs/INFps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does this happen to you IEIs/INFps?

Ok, so i walk in the local grocery store, pick up a few items, see some people, walk around the store and when im ready to check out...all these people walk up behind me and check out..like right at the same time I do...are they trying to study me or something? Am I that interesting? Its cool and all but sometimes I dont like it...I feel like people are getting too close to me and i get uncomfortable...i feel truly original and special whenever this happens, eventhough i never say or do anything...i guess people just wanna be friends and maybe they feel comfortable around me.......idk........it really boggles my mind and i also get alot of good looks...a girlfriend of mine once said I was easy on the eyes...I guess it has alot to do with that and the way i present myself...if they only knew i feel like a complete loser on the inside...idk...just wondering if this happens to any of you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by So Crazy View Post
    Ok, so i walk in the local grocery store, pick up a few items, see some people, walk around the store and when im ready to check out...all these people walk up behind me and check out..like right at the same time I do...are they trying to study me or something? Am I that interesting? Its cool and all but sometimes I dont like it...I feel like people are getting too close to me and i get uncomfortable...i feel truly original and special whenever this happens, eventhough i never say or do anything...i guess people just wanna be friends and maybe they feel comfortable around me.......idk........it really boggles my mind and i also get alot of good looks...a girlfriend of mine once said I was easy on the eyes...I guess it has alot to do with that and the way i present myself...if they only knew i feel like a complete loser on the inside...idk...just wondering if this happens to any of you?
    Nah, they are only undercover agents doing their job. Don't worry about them. I only wink at them when I spot them.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something about INFp's that make me want to look at them and think about them, now that I think about it.

So mysterious. xD
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Oh man, they're on to you, too? I've tried everything - I even had rhinoplasty and had my name changed... to no avail. They're everywhere man!
    Yup they are bleepin annoying >_<. Not sure what to dooo. Do you think taking potshots at them would upset them hugely?
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    Yup they are bleepin annoying >_<. Not sure what to dooo. Do you think taking potshots at them would upset them hugely?
    Just enjoy the attention and roll wit it.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have no idea...