Thread: Test!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Test!

In another thread in another section a text was discussed and people answered questions based on the text they had read.

1. THIS TEST IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO READ THAT TEXT. IGNORE THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM!!

2. DO NOT GO BACK AND REREAD THE TEXT OR YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS!!

3. DO NOT READ OTHER PEOPLE'S RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR OWN!!

Okay, now we can begin.

Instructions:

Write down everything you can remember from the text.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm... there was something about somebody's mother, a cat, and some product that could be purchased most cheaply across the street. the person involved also seemed to be rather depressed if i recall correctly.

actually what i remember most about that story was its format; one sentence for each function, which made the story completely incongruous and made it virtually impossible to remember anything. i remember the arguments about why it was not a good story much better than the story itself, which was pretty stupid.
    Last edited by niffweed17; 12-22-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post

Spoiler tags would have been useful here.
    indeed.

(damn post length)

cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post

actually what i remember most about that story was its format; one sentence for each function, which made the story completely incongruous and made it virtually impossible to remember anything. i remember the arguments about why it was not a good story much better than the story itself, which was pretty stupid.
    I remembered more about the structure than the story too.

But for the story:

Someone was eating a juicy burger that happen to dripping everywhere and the lettuce getting up the nose of the person eating it.
    You could get something from a shop near by, I think it's beef.
    The person had a very annoying cat, that was lazy and didn't do anything.
    The person felt that the cat no longer felt the same about their relationship and the person was worried about what would happen between him/her and the cat.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    In another thread in another section a text was discussed and people answered questions based on the text they had read.

1. THIS TEST IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO READ THAT TEXT. IGNORE THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM!!

2. DO NOT GO BACK AND REREAD THE TEXT OR YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS!!

3. DO NOT READ OTHER PEOPLE'S RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR OWN!!

Okay, now we can begin.

Instructions:

Write down everything you can remember from the text.
    OK so I assume this is the one about the mean cat.

There was a guy who was eating a juicy hamburger. Something about lettuce up his nose. Anyway, he thought about a cat, and the story about the cat changed his life or something. This happened "last week".

His mom liked the cat. She's an animal lover. But the cat was mean and made mean nosies. Did he throw the cat out the window or something? Or did he just think about it. Anyway, the mom said she'd take the cat in.

I have no idea what the moral to the story was.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last week when I was eating a hamburger, my cat started acting funny. He is usually very predictable and just sluches and is very lazy. He is mean and fat and makes me want to kick him out the window. My mother loves that cat. And my mother can make all animals feel welcome, even the scruffylooking cats who don't like people. So there I was eating my juicy wonderful tasty hamburger, the kind with a lot of sauce and lettuce getting up your nose, when suddenly the cat started making a loud noise. Oh, BTW, the best place you can buy very good fast food (burritos?) for 3 euros is across the street from the hamburger place. So yeah, the cat was making a loud noise and I realized this is the beginning of a new era in the relationship between me and the cat. I feel that now everything has changed and my life has had a turning point.

EDIT: I also remember Siamese cat and Persian rug.
    Last edited by Kristiina; 12-22-2007 at 10:33 PM.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/