Thread: different types of SLEs/ESTps I've encountered

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default different types of SLEs/ESTps I've encountered

the first type is that of one of my closest friends. this is the aggressive, intense, action-oriented one. they typically have a cold, observant gaze, and I get the strong impression they are always scanning the environment, simply looking for any opportunity for activity. they will be talkative, but more detached than their SEE counterpart, and will typically not bullshit or mix words. very assertive.

the second kind is the laid-back "beer drinker," so to speak. They are also calm and observant, but more or less taking everything in and more lazy than the first type. they have the sarcastic wit, but unlike the first type, it comes more in the form of indirect wisecracks rather than direct jokes/insults. an example of this type would be john-roubierre from survivor: china...the poker player.

the third I've encountered is the amiable and engaging one. this may sound SEE'ish, but unlike SEE's, they analyze the person they converse with very much (you may say SEE's analyze the people, but I'm referring to a more mechanical understanding than emotional). I have an aquaintance of this type, and he is a very smooth talker, and can understand people very quickly by picking up on certain body and facial movements. sometimes I get the impression he can tell if I'm bullshitting, annoyed, etc. because of this, they can manipulate people, i.e., knowing how make them laugh, piss them off, etc.

of course, these overlap in all SLE's, but nonetheless, this is a general distinction I've noticed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm the second.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like those descriptions. especially the third one though i wouldn't say that i'm much of a manipulator.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strrrng, what you seem to be describing is an SLE-Se, and SLE-Ti and an SLE-Se respectively. The first and the third are two different kinds of SLE-Ses, or at least two SLE-Ses with different focuses or interests.