Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: for bionic goat

  1. #1
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  2. #2
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol that sure looks like what he has....

  3. #3
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    another reason I hate this new forum software... I dont get to see my lamp

  4. #4
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    another reason I hate this new forum software... I dont get to see my lamp

    agreed, bud. i really liked the visual fun of the forum. do you think the images could have been taking up too much server space or something like that (i know nothing about computers, really). i feel you ... i think its a little too dry or technical or something.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    agreed, bud. i really liked the visual fun of the forum. do you think the images could have been taking up too much server space or something like that (i know nothing about computers, really). i feel you ... i think its a little too dry or technical or something.
    they wouldn't take up server space... they were pretty much all hosted someplace else like photobucket. The only images that would have been stored on the server are the avatars.

    whatever, its all Mcnew's fault.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you give me an offer I can not refuse ... I might fix your LITTLE signature problem for you you know ...

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol extortion
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew View Post
    If you give me an offer I can not refuse ... I might fix your LITTLE signature problem for you you know ...
    thats no fun... its only worth it if I can figure out how to twist the codes on my own

  9. #9
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my friend says world of warcraft is like crack because its a rewards based system...you know what that means dont you? all the moderators are on crack.
    Last edited by lefty; 12-29-2007 at 08:42 AM.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •