Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: A Augusta: Reinin Dichotomies

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A. Augusta: Reinin Dichotomies

    from:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...aug-priz5.html

    Augusta, Aushra: Theory is indicative Reynina Description on sotsionike

    Leningrad mathematician Grigoriy reynin in the middle of 1984 compiled table of paired tipal'nykh it was indicative IM. part of them: rationality- irrationality, extraversion -introversi4, intuition -sensorika, Logika-3tika - were known already on k. G. To Young. Three pairs: statics- dynamics, kvestimnost'-deklatimnost', democratism- aristocratism - are described by me in "dual nature of man" in 1983.

    Reynin approached a question it purely mathematically and found that such it was indicative there are fifteen pairs, since 16 types BY THEM it is possible to divide into two different groups the 15th by different methods. Each of these groups is characterized by from another some tipal'nym sign.

    First the idea Of reynina me seemed by semi-ficticious because of the difficulty of development of unknown tipal'nykh it was indicative. But after collective searches and further analysis of the structure of model A passed through the outlines of all it was indicative, bringing with themselves and new theoretical generalizations. In the gratitude to their first discoverer to tipal'nym signs appropriated name is indicative Reynina. They will become the basis of qualitatively new test.

    This first prompt editorial staff "theories is indicative Reynina" it is intended not wide circle of the readers, but only to small circle of sotsionikov for further development of theories, corrections, corrections, improvement of terminology. It is possible that, for example, some properties of the type of the personalities, which I carried to some sign Of reynina, after checking it is necessary to carry to another.

    Four-scale test Isabel Myers- Briggs, comprised in the Zurich institute k. G. Young (editor's notes. - error, test Myers- Briggs was originally created and was extended in THE USA; possibly, Zurich institute extended some commercial version of test), it is based on four those opened k. G. By Young axial paired signs. This it is sufficient when each scale, works smoothly. But test method does not give 100 % guarantee. Each person is not only type BY THEM, but also unique nature. Theory is indicative Reynina it gives the possibility to compose test according to 15 scales. If testiruyemyy all 15 scales answered equivalently, with the output to the same type we have almost fourfold testing. In my opinion this it is sufficient.

    Note: For establishing the type BY THEM to sufficient have any four reliably established tipal'nykh signs.

    15 pairs is indicative Reynina they are divided into three groups:

    • Eight pairs of individual or dualiziruyushchikh it is indicative.

    • Four pairs of dyadic or kvadriziruyushchikh it is indicative.

    • Three kvadrovye of sign, connecting kvadry in the general unit - sotsion.

    On the individual, in kvadrovom and the sotsionnom functioning of individual can be spoken as about four levels of his functioning .

    Is applied below note Reynina about the table of tipal'nykh it is indicative. Table itself in Fig. 9 and 19.

    With The mathematical Work G. Reynina "morphology of human intellect" (1984 g.) it is possible to be introduced separately.
    Endurances from G. reynin's letters
    1

    In the table the relation of addition occupies special position. This is relation with the type BY THEM, which is differed in the first eight signs. This type BY IT for each one, all rest in the first part of the table have on four agreements.
    2

    Let us examine in more detail dyad.

    On the first with the eighth to signs the entering it types of each other supplement. Signs from the 9th through the 15th in the dyad these coinciding, i.e., signs are information channels in the dyad. This, if one may put it that way, the third voice of dyad. It is possible to assume that precisely these signs include the world view, relation to the reality, the methods of conducting the dialogue, the laws of contact, behavior, relation to "other", to the "peace".

    Thus, 9-15 information channels of dyad. From them 13-15 - information channels of kvadry.

    It seems that signs 9-15 - these are some deep channels, completely unconscious by individual, no verbal expressions penetrating into all, those requiring. This is the space, in which occurs the dialogue. Is possible this - the law of dyad.

    This appears as one energy flux, from which living two supplementing of the type IM. the signs 9-15 - scalar characteristics of this flow.

    Suspicion sometimes appears, that all signs 9-15 are innate. Would be sufficient to show this for any two kvadrovykh indicative 13, 14 or 15, rest are obtained automatically from the multiplication table it is indicative. It can be, belonging with the specific energy flux is innate?
    3

    In kvadre coincide three signs. Everything else are evenly neutralized (i.e. a quantity it is plus equally to a quantity of minuses).

    Apparently, collection of three is indicative it is the law of kvadry. It can be, this is the law of contact, standard of morals, social behavior, manner, idea about the good breeding, the language.
    4

    What such is sign?

    This is the principle of the dichotomy of sotsiona, i.e. - the method of dividing 16- TI of types BY THEM, the components of sotsion, into two groups of 8 types in each.

    Sign X can be also considered as the axis, which has two poles: at one pole of 8 types BY THEM, which possess property x, on other - not x . As it was shown earlier, such mutually orthogonal axes for sotsiona 15.

    There is no sign "logic", there is an axis "Logika-3tika".
    5

    I think that types BY THEM - this is simple device of information equipment of man. "is produced" equipment 16- TI of types, and a characteristic of the type simply - technical characteristic of the functioning of concrete information tool.

    Note: So it there is, this is - mechanism for production and reproduction of information (psychic) energy. Altogether 16 different mechanisms, "workers" on other "form of fuel", on other information signals or on other using the same signals.

    Type BY THEM - as if skeleton, the body of personality.

    Personality is a concrete form of existence of man in sotsiume. Personality, apparently, appears as a result of a tying of the type BY THEM to the concrete social territory.
    6

    Each of 16- TI of relations has the specific figure of those coinciding it is indicative.

    It is evident on the polutaktnomu cube (Fig. 1) that dualy feed from one information source - one face of cube - the specific form of information fuel. This flow is differently received by static and dynamic rings. However, difference between dualami in the model A is structural only in the fact that in one static - vital, dynamic - are mental, and in another - vice versa.

    Fig. 1.

    7

    Each dyad lives from one energy flux, therefore, the signs, which coincide in the dyad, are simultaneously the signs of this flow. Their 7.

    It seems to me that the description of the generalized space of the type is necessary. I.e. - the structure of this space with the functions of separate elements and blocks. This can be made in the form of simple table. Then for the readers with the abstract, structural thinking it is possible to explain according to the following diagram:

    • Account of element base. Two rings - static and dynamic with the description their constituent elements.

    • Description of the structure of space of the type (table of properties and functions of blocks and elements).

    • Concrete realizations of this structure on the given element base. Characteristics of types.

    16 methods of the realization of this structure on the assigned element base form as the "switch of types".

    This is - the structuralistic account of model A.
    Dualiziruyushchiye signs

    Prior to the beginning of conversation about the individual dualiziruyushchikh signs it is necessary to examine some laws governing the functioning Of a. mnogoye's model known on "sotsionu", and here we will not pause at this. Conversation will go only about that which is qualitatively new and without which it cannot be been dismantled at the signs Of reynina.
    Horizontal blocks

    Model A is formed from the mental and vital rings, one of which is positive (+) and, etc. negative (-), ring from the blocks. In "sotsione" the conversation went only about the horizontal blocks: EGO, SUPEREGO, SUPERID and ID. They paired: EGO + OF SUPEREGO - MENTAL, SUPERID + ID - VITAL. Furthermore, EGO + ID we call program, and SUPEREGO + OF SUPERID - basic or middle (see Fig. 2).

    Each horizontal block is formed of two half-cycles (p/t), the first of which is acceptance, the second - productive.

    Complete time is comprised of two uniform p/t, for example:

    p/t + of p/t = time Вฑ of sensorika.

    Entire it or aktsepten or is productive.

    Aktseptnost'/produktivnost' of time in dualov also they coincide: which is acceptance in one, it is acceptance in another.

    By mental ring individual comprehends information about the external peace. SUPEREGO thinks about that, such as there is the surrounding peace and as it is manifested. Ego about that, such as it must be, as it must be manifested.

    The signals, obtained from their own organism, are comprehended by the blocks of vital ring. SUPERID knows, what organism is in reality, which in it or with it occurs, as it can appear. ID examines how it must appear. Thus, in the most convoluted form:

    mental'nost' - this of thought about the environment, the comprehension of external peace.

    vitality - thought about itself, its situation.

    Fig. 2.

    Fig. 3 shows dualization mentally - to vital and programmno/bazisnym blocks.

    Fig. 3

    Mental'nost' of one, in the content of energy metabolism, is identical to the vitality of another. Bazisnost' of one - is identical to the vitality of another. The same with the positivity- negativity of the rings: static ring is positive in one, - it is negative in another. Also it is possible to speak also about identical vertical blocks - inert and contact. But - it is further about this.

    All this be by internal essence of addition. I.e., the essence of addition not in the fact that that, which is not in one, exists in another. But in the fact that it there is in both, only in the different quality.
    Vertical blocks

    Besides horizontal in the model A it is possible to separate vertical blocks. They are formed from the same p/t, only that, which is the end of the horizontal, becomes the beginning of vertical. First p/t of vertical block exists productive, the second - acceptance, in the horizontal it was vice versa.

    Vertical blocks are divided into the inert and the contact (Fig. 4). This division, as let us see subsequently, opens before us the completely new sides of the process of dualization.

    Fig. 4

    In Fig. 5 evidently, as cross horizontal and vertical blocks based on the example to model A of the type (ILE).

    Fig. 5

    Note: 1/2, 2/2, etc. - the numeration of half-cycles (tonics. - the numeration of elements in the model A, proposed A.Augustinavichyute, radically are differed from that now accepted).
    Sluggishness and contactability

    Briefly let us pause at the differences between the inert and contact p/t and blocks.

    The functioning of contact p/t is caused by contacts with the external peace. It is characterized by impulsiveness, unique reactivity, changeability, uncertainty, uncertainty, absence of hard line, principles. This is as if direction-finding of environment. For example, 1/1 - direction-finding objective reality and rapid impulsive reactions to it.

    4/1 - sounding that how those surrounding receive my conscious interference, in the first place, interference by the words - second signal system, in which is contained the correcting encouragement to the larger resoluteness and a certain refinement, the change, strengthening of the positions of the acting people, i.e., people, by which this is necessary for the more energetic activity.

    The functioning of inert p/t has as more independent, storage nature. It is characterized by viscosity, awkwardness. For example, 2/1 because of the uncertainty in itself and the completely calm conscience, it is simple - it pogryaz in the studied reality and is not capable to rapidly change direction.
    Dualization

    Dualy help each other with self-provision by necessary information. With the collection of information potential energy (IPE), of its mobilization, the programming and the realization. Therefore the functioning dualizirovannykh much is more effective, from the point of view of the savings of psychophysical energy, less is worn out organism and nervous system, with the simultaneous great fitness for work and the tendency toward the balanced creative realization.

    Because of the individual tipal'nym signs, dualy merge into one, greater than the simple sum:

    the dyad > of dual + of dual

    That that one can devise, another is capable to convert into the reality. They devise by mental blocks, they act vital. Because of the identity of mental'nosti of one and vitality of another of thought and behavior of one prevent thoughts and behavior of another, are completely intelligible, do not become from a number the there outgoing unexpected contingency. Therefore, where I think only about itself, my dual sees me in the context of other people and therefore it is capable to me soak by councils. It explains to me me from the side, from the point of view of sotsiuma. Gives the possibility to be dismantled at the fact that my problems objectively represent and as they usually are solved. There, where I think only about the external peace, it is capable to think only about itself and my attention to my uniform problems draws thereby, helps me to see the same aspects of my life.

    , where I know, as there are (middle - basic blocks), he knows, as must be (program). There, where he knows, as must be, I know, as it there is in reality.

    Above said, that the dyad is more than the sum of two dualov; however, more precise, probably will be such, at first glance contradictory, the calculation:

    • one type BY THEM = 0,5;

    • dual + of dual = 1;

    • not dual + of dual < 0,5;

    Because it is generally incomprehensible after acquaintance with the functioning of dyad, as nedualizirovannye survive and still something makes.

    Indeed if with that supplementing we discuss our matters, it, even without having had time to investigate our problem, by his only its most leading questions already are oriented us in those sides of the problems, about which we did not think, i.e., it issues necessary information.
    Four time of the dualization

    Dualization - defined level BY THEM and also as any other energy process, has four time: I time - the potential energy, II - the mobilization, III - kinetic energy, THE IV - realization.

    Potential energy - energy without the program. Kinetic - with the program. KOe - these are energy, always on something already mobilizirovannaya, and it can be used only by some or several methods. Pe - energy in the potential, use by which is thus far not programmed.

    With each time of dualization, i.e., in the implementation of any horizontal and vertical blocks, realize two pairs it is indicative Reynina: I time - basic, II time - mobilization, III time - program, IV time - realization.

    Types BY THEM we carry to one or another group according to the signs Of reynina on their mental ring, program and contact blocks and on the sign of static ring. That that subsequently we will call the dualiziruyushchimi signs BY THEM, i.e., the properties of their mental'nosti, static character, programmnosti, or contactability . Their vitality, dynamicity, bazisnost' and sluggishness have opposite properties.

    The process of dualization can be visualized as interaction of something like the induction coils with the blocks - the blades, which are attracted because of the opposite sign, giving by mechanism A rotary motion. To ris.?' let us show the diagram of such an interaction on some only static rings of the types (ILE) and (SEI), one of static rings of which has a sign "+", another - "-". All four time of dualization, i.e., dualization on four blocks of one and the same static ring are visible in the diagram.

    Horizontal static blocks of this dyad: and, vertical: and . They fulfill the role of the interacting blades.

    Fig. 6

    During the dualization of blade with the blocks they must establish contact with each other smoothly, beginning from the first of p/t of block and gradually passing on the second. This smoothness is possible, if in rings inherently not only rotatory, but also uniquely rocking motion. Therefore figure should give large softness, it must be revived, become something like fig. 7.

    Contact of any identical blades of dualov - this as if call and opinion to it. If in man everything is added well, to it "conveys", then to each call, to the lengthened hand- blade response signal comes. With each connection of identical blocks - blades disappear some mutual information needs or needs for the information.

    With the dualization must coincide something like the "rotational speed" and the rhythm of rockings. Both that and, etc. must be balanced. Men, to which "conveys", not only it preserves, but also increases its "speed". Its no one stops, it does not pull, they only contribute to it.

    Ris.".

    Cooperation on the blocks

    The following occurs in the implementation of the blocks of mental ring:

    • The basic block OF SUPER-ERG ensures with the information potential energy (IPE) ID of duala.

    • Inert, mental block ensures shityu the mobilizuyushchimi signals the contact block of the vital ring of duala.

    • Program block EGO ensures with program i.e. by information kinetic energy (IKE) OF SUPERID of duala.

    • contact, mental block contributes to the realization of the inert block of the vital ring of duala.

    With the contact of any two, identical on energy metabolism (3m) blocks of dualov are revealed and realize two pairs it is indicative Reynina - according to one sign to each p/t.

    Between themselves contact identical on 3m, i.e., on the aspect of the reflected peace and different in the level of their energy mobilization or in time BY THEM the blocks of dualov:

    blocks IPE feed blocks IKE, the same - they will mobilize, program blocks IPE;

    realization contact blocks convert IPE of partner in IKE, and inert mobilization, on the contrary, IKE in IPE.

    Potential information energy - is necessary to individual information. Kinetic - readiness, programmnost' of the existing energy resources.

    Each type BY THEM on any block is provide ford only with potential or only kinetic Ie. This is united with the dualization. Kinetic program blocks are connected to the basic potential, as a result of which the possessor of kinetic energy learns as its energy to use, and the possessor of kinetic energy is ensured by information as potential energy necessary to it. Because MPE - only skladirovannaya, assembled and systematized in the psyche of individual information. That to make, he does not know with it. Are necessary identical on 3m, i.e. - on the same aspect of objective peace the charge of kinetic energy from the side, the resoluteness of another individual, his will, knowledge, that it is necessary to act and as.

    With the kinetic program blocks - the same. Program about that which is necessary, in them exists, and here potential energy - no. They are powerless without the cooperation with the potential basic blocks, they are torn off from the reality.

    ID feels only the need of its own realization, which is manifested in the specific readiness of organism. But she does not know needs and interests of sotsiuma, he does not know that that assumes, which rejects. Program gives SUPEREGO, which does not know other - interests and needs of its own organism and its possibilities.

    This question simultaneously arises. If SUPERID does not have necessary impressions - the signals of stimuli, ID it is inactive, if it does not obtain program from SUPEREGO of duala - it acts foolishly from a social point of view. How this to explain on our energy dictionary?

    The fact is that we speak about the vital and mental activity, which men in its activity constantly unite. With the dualization vital energy of one duala is supplemented with mental energy of the second, and mental of the first - vital of the second. And simultaneously in this case potential energy of one obtains kinetic charge - the kinetic program of another. But kinetic energy, kinetic program of one are ensured by potential charge - the potential information of another.

    On SUPERID is accumulated the information about its own organism, about the pleasant and unpleasant, acceptable and unacceptable signal- stimuli. Kinetic, program block EGO, giving the program of that how to be adapted to this aspect of the surrounding peace, gives the charge of kinetic information energy.

    The same approach is possible to the vertical blocks. The mobilization block of mental ring by its doubts either by resoluteness, by negation or by the acknowledgement of incoming information activates the contact block of the vital ring of duala, it will mobilize it to the concrete activity.

    Contact block of mental ring - block, which constantly put outs advice and information and thus contacting with the environment. By its emotions or by calls to some behavior and feelings this block spiritualizes the mobilization block of duala. Who holds hand on the inert mobilization block of the vital ring of duala, that, in fact, regulates the degree of his activity.

    First two time of dualization are identified of the type WITH THEM with one or another ring of social order or control, the following - by content Of 3m separate blocks, that, from what energy p/t is formed program, contact and any another block, separate blocks are formed.

    Symbols, , and the like designate the separate half-cycles of energy and information metabolism. When they are united into one time, conditional black and white disappears, remains simply "ethics", "logic", etc., i.e.,:

    Fig. 8

    The first part of the table is indicative Reynina - the table dualiziruyushchikh it is indicative we place on Fig. 9. In the description of is indicative it were used the double approach: , that is long ago known, we speak very briefly, about that newly opened - everything which was possible to learn.

    Fig. 9



    I part of the table Of reynina.

    Dualiziruyushchiye tipal'nye signs.

    The first part of the table is indicative Reynina - the table dualiziruyushchikh it is indicative - it is represented in fig. 9. In the description of is indicative it were used the double approach: on that which is long ago known, it is discussed very briefly, that newly opened - everything which was possible to explain.
    Dualization. I time. Potential base

    The realization of model A begins from the realization of the base blocks, on which is formed information potential energy - IPE. Blocks possess two tipal'nymi characteristics: by ekstratimnost'yu either by introtimnost'yu and by static character or by dynamicity. The same characteristics acquires their IPE. Altogether - four forms IPE and four groups of types BY THEM.

    3kstratimno- static - ekstrastatiki;

    3kstratimno- dynamic - ekstradinamiki;

    Intro-Timbutstatic - intro-statics;

    Intro-Timbutdynamic - intro-dynamics;

    Tipal'nye dualiziruyushchiye signs - antipoles for the cohesion into the dual dyad. In the dyad both pairs be present: if IPE of one duala 3kstratimno- is static, then another - it is intro-Timbutdynamic.

    At the basis of first time of dualization lies the division of model A into the mental and vital ring, the program and middle blocks, and also the fact that identical on 3m blocks dualov they are opposite on their arrangement. That in one in the mental blocks, in another - in the vital, that in one in the program, in another - in the middle blocks. The sign of mental ring is derived in the name of the type.

    Both pairs it is indicative they are identified of the type WITH THEM with one or another ring of social order or social control.

    Basic blocks SUPEREGO and SUPERID - blocks of statement and adaptation, but in no way not real activity.
    I sign. Ekstratimno-introtimnaya potential base

    Distribution of types BY THEM on the poles of paired tipal'nykh characteristics is given on the blocks EGO. Pole ekstratimnosti-introtimnosti are depicted in Fig. 10

    Fig. 10

    Extraversion -introversi4 - two methods of the selection of information. For ekstratimov the source IPE of mental ring are the objects - "body", while for the intro-Tim - the relation between the objects, their situation - "field". Therefore the blocks of the mental ring of ekstratimov begin from "black" p/t, i.e., telotaktov, and the intro-Tim from the "white" - poletaktov. The mental ring of ekstratima obtains information on telotaktam, it issues in essence on poletaktam, in intro-Tim - vice versa.

    When the mental ring of ekstratima thinks about the external peace, it thinks about the objects and their activity. Relations between the objects, feeling of the objects:, , for them only the consequence of form, content, rapidity, hot temper of object , . But when they think about itself by vital ring, think about their feelings, which lead to active samorealizatsii outside.

    The consciousness of intro-Tim thus is oriented to the relations, the situations of external peace. Qualities of object for intro-Tim - consequence of their situation. Assertions about the fact that child - allegedly the clean white sheet of paper, on which it is possible to write everything, anything, an example of purely introvertnogo impulsive judgment.

    Ekstratim it feels itself by active object among other objects. Its place among them is determined by the qualities of its very or its activity.

    Introvert sees itself as situation among other situations and its feelings are examined, correlating them with the sea of feelings of other people, by qualities of which is determined that, to what manifestations, to what activity it it is permitted to pretend and to manifest what activity.

    Is necessary a constant protection of weak sides i.e., the basic blocks of duala. In the dual dyad each - defender of each. Without the protection occurs and shortage, and the waste IPE. Basic blocks must be protected for the most complete realization of their own IPE and its transformation in IKE.

    By ekstratim it is corrected on poletaktam of vital basic block, correcting its feelings - relation to the external peace, and intro-Tim - on tele-time, correcting manifestations, the activity of its body.

    Thus, feelings of ekstratima to I p/t of vital ring are led to the condition, which intro-Tim considers necessary and actually possible . Therefore, for example, in the household conditions intro-Tim first is activated. Worrying about the state of feelings (poletakty) of ekstratima, it starts it on entire workday. And in this case itself obtains necessary correction. From ekstratima: not pereutomis' (), make not so, and so (), be glad and survive not this, and that (), do not be inferior, you be persistent () and t. p.

    "the most difficult time - morning: in the morning there is no experience", one said . Specifically, so - each morning is necessary to begin from the acquisition of the specific "experience". When by a number of dual, experience is given easily, when no - it is difficult, via conflicts with itself and environment. Man, unfortunately, must be started anew each day as wrist watch.
    II sign. Static-dynamic potential base

    Distribution of types BY THEM the pole of statics- dynamics in Fig. 11. The blocks of the mental ring of statikov are formed from statotaktov, dynamic loudspeakers - from dinamotaktov.

    Fig. 11

    Statics- dynamics - also two methods of the selection of the obtained information. Mental ring statics is oriented to the form, the internal content of object, need and need (desire). However, mental ring dynamics is oriented to proceeding with the object and in the object and to its situation in the space and in the time.

    In thinking statics inherently mental priostanavlivaniye of universal motion. Thinking dynamics, on the contrary, is included only after that, when static object is succeeded in visualizing moving.

    As has already been spoken, in statics static only mental blocks, vital - dynamic. Therefore statics it thinks and speaks about the static aspects of external peace, but its vital ring is dynamic, it is usually more mobile dynamics. This seemingly dual life: individual thinks about the static surrounding peace and simultaneously he tries to it to be adapted by larger external and internal activity.

    But dynamic loudspeaker, on the contrary, thinks and speaks about the peace of dynamics, and by its vital ring it is inclined to be in the low-mobility, static life. Its own activity is careful, expectant, it acts only when it is confident, which is more to no one. Or nobody to send or it cannot be entrusted, no one another will manage. But about the fact that precisely one should make or not make - much is said. Purpose - mental activation, programming those surrounding.

    All are rapid to the councils, the correction, the corrections, the control from its mental ring. This is - its function. However, function of vital ring - to act very.

    The motions of dynamic loudspeakers are always in the larger or smaller measure considered from the point of view of their social rationality and umestnosti, therefore in them are inherent large clearness, clearness, sometimes and sharpness. This of motion from mental ring, t. e. "from the mind", but not from its own body. In motions statics are inherent impulsiveness, smoothness, naturalness, conditionality by direct external circumstances, by commands and - does not be sufficient deliberation, calculation of behavior and emotions of others.

    Purposes and the methods

    Vital purposes of man - in the static ring, methods and the methods of their reaching - in the dynamic. Therefore in statikov always many all possible purposes, problem with the methods. But in dynamic loudspeakers - vice versa. Not without reason well-known to entire union theorist on the invention Altschuller relates to the type (LSE).

    Knowledge of the external peace

    Each of statics with the aid of their mental ring more or less objectively knows, what people want or do not want, what by them is necessary, the concealed potential possibilities, abilities, the internal force -, of their explicit, available kinetic possibility, the force of will, the ability to mobilize and to mobilize - .

    It more or less objectively knows each dynamic loudspeaker: which ignites the people, it cools - and as this to attain, why they act or they be inactive, on that in its own activity and labor they are capable - and as of running them, which by them is pleasant or is unpleasant that they consider it timely or late - .

    External program starts on the vital ring, which in statics is dynamic, and in dynamics - it is static. Therefore if, for example, no something, that one should bring, it is necessary to speak about the absence of object and about that that to bring to no one dynamics. For example, about the absence of water and water carrier. About the fact that it is necessary to bring, it will think itself. To that it and dynamic loudspeaker. If it is simple to say to it: "go and bring", it compulsorily something nedopoymet, moreover, by these you can offend dynamics. "go and bring" necessary to speak statics. But if you are complain to it, that there is no water, he simply will not understand you. He will not understand that this is polite hint, because direct indications are necessary to vital ring. Each necessary to tell "directly and concretely", only one as straight line in the same situation receives one, another - another.
    Dualization. II time. Mobilization

    Second time of dualization - mobilizuyushchiy. Converting mental and vital IPE in IKE. This occurs in the implementation of the basic model units A, which have two tipal'nye characteristics: kvestimnost' either deklatimnost' and positivity or negativeness. In connection with this half of all types BY THEM they are kvestimami, half - by deklatimami, half of the first and second-half - by positivists, rest - by negativistami. These are the methods, by which the individual will mobilize those surrounding.

    In all there are four methods of the mobilization of potential energy of those surrounding:

    Kvestimno- positive;

    Kvestimno- negative;

    Deklatimno- positive;

    Deklatimno- negative;

    Issuing, for example, the exciting kvestimno- negative signals, individual excites contactability of duala and simultaneously expects from it the opposite deklatimno- positive signals, which his contactabilities will require.

    At the basis of second time of dualization lies the division of model A into the rings with the positive and negative charges. In identical on 3m rings dualov - opposite charges, opposite direction. I.e., if static ring of one is positive, then the static ring of the second - negative. But since statics in one of dualov in the mental ring, and in another - in the vital, then their mental rings in the sign coincide. In the name of the type the sign of mental ring is derived BY IT.

    To kvestimov and deklatimov the types IT share on the sign of the static ring of model A. In each ring of sotsprogressa one ring of sotszakaza is kvestimnym, another - deklatimnym; one ring of sotskontrolya - positive, another - negative.

    Dualization gives optimum, commensuration with the actual conditions of life, it is possible to say - adequate of situation the readiness of individual.

    Basic inert blocks are activated with the entrance into the contact with the contact blocks of duala identical on 3m and opposite on the sign.

    In Fig. 12, it is clearly shown that one duala for the mobilization of another has as two means: pozitivnost'/negativnost', which can be expressed by words "yes" or "no", and the intonation, which can be interrogative of ("?") and affirmative, deklatimnoy ("!").

    Fig. 12

    kvestimy the positivists


    kvestimy of negativisty


    deklatimy the positivists


    deklatimy of negativisty

    yes?


    no?


    yes!


    no!
    III sign. Kvestimnost'-deklatimnost'

    The distribution of types BY IT on the poles kvestimnost'-deklatimnost' appears as follows (Fig. 13):

    Fig. 13

    As can be seen from figure, kvestimnost'-deklatimnost' is determined by the place for model A in the ring of social progress.

    In kvestimy fall all ekstratimy with the mental ring "+" and the intro-Tim with the mental ring "-". into deklatimy - vice versa.

    Although the sign long ago is revealed sufficiently, about its manifestations in the nature and behavior of man thus far it is possible to say very few. On kvestimakh from the very beginning it was already known (this it served as the reason for the data by these tipal'nym to the characteristics of names), that these people, they speak predominantly in the interrogative intonations and as is less categorical than deklatimy. Kvestim always, to a certain degree, asks, as if trying not to tie its opinion. In these interrogative intonations the suitable types see softness, good breeding and to that similar signs of quality. Inappropriate - stupidity, the laziness of mind and other deficiencies. Kvestima has in the eyes question mark, in deklatima, inclined to the declaration, to the assertion of different truths - exclamatory.

    Therefore as a whole, me it seems, deklatimy much best tellers in comparison with all kvestimami. Although... good writers were among all types of personality.

    On these two groups of people known one more. In kvestimov - tendency "to prophesy on the spot". They not the fact that do not worry about the listener, in them the confidence lives, that if it decided something to say, then close ones will appear to it, as soon as they will hear the beginning of this broadcasting. Sometimes these are story about by something interesting, that struck in the book, the newspaper or the tv program, sometimes its own emotions apropos of the hidden glasses or any other object. Deklatimy in this respect are something completely different. They before beginning to speak, finds listener, and when they hear, that in another room they began to talk, they go to look, which there occurs.

    It is possible to still add that kvestimov inspire and release the brakes the exclamation marks and the categorical tone of deklatima, and deklatimov - interrogative, requiring aids and locating to the advice to intonation kvestima.

    Second point to 2/2

    Very bottleneck in the model A are 2-1 time. On the mental ring, the so-called "third function", much was spoken in other works; therefore here we will pause only at second time of vital ring, p/t - 2/2, for which is dangerous the appearance of something, which disperses attention and that it is possible to name the "second point".

    The essence of second time in the fact that from it begins the transformation IPE in IKE. For this is necessary the reinforcement from the side of the kinetic block of duala. Without it there is no present productive activity. And therefore all the more it is dangerous, when instead of this reinforcement comes the outside dispersing "noise".

    Half-cycle 2/2 - the mobilization of the vital forces of individual. If previous p/t - 1/2 is provide ford with the sufficiency of signals of stimuli, begins the search for realization on p/t 2/2. At this moment is necessary energy reinforcement, reinforcement by resoluteness. In the case of the need of concentration on itself on this of p/t: emotions, feelings, behavior and, etc., reinforcement by resoluteness. In the need of concentration on itself on this of p/t - emotions, feelings, behavior and so forth is manifested the mental unprotectedness of individual. In this case in the psyche some confusion occurs, the decrease in the physical readiness, in the literal sense of word, descend hands with the simultaneous shielding aggressiveness, which designates in its content: "as you do not understand, that you create?!"

    On the whole - the danger of the appearance of the "second point" - this the danger of switching attention to is something more outside, which demobilizes this type of personality .

    Note 1. The ruinous influence of each customer and receiver consists in the fact that they constantly advance something, that is been distracting from the matter "second point", and by these they demobilize partner.

    Note by 2 . In the nature of the appearance of the second point there are the differences, determined by deklatimnost'yu/kvestimnost'yu of individuals. Deklatimov especially knocks out from the track deklatimnye "noise", i.e., the exclamations surrounding on the specific aspect of objective peace, kvestimov - kvestimnye noise - questions and interrogative intonations. But we will examine problem very briefly, turning attention only to the concrete energy content of 2/2 p/t.

    Let us show this problem in the concrete examples of all types THEM.

    For the types (ILE) and (SLE) the second point is the abstraction from the concentration on its mobilization emotions. The fitness for work disintegrates during the abstraction from them to something another, to any trifle.

    At examination or lecture of such people it is possible to as much as desired interrupt by business, but only not purely emotional exclamations and questions. Any emotionalism, if only it takes away to the side, it knocks out from the track. On the whole - they cannot be distracted from the emotionally inspiring ideas fact that in this situation he is stranger.

    Emotional "telling-off" from the side of dualov - completely different. Because "their" emotions in and in no way are manifested. It is possible even to say that there are not. On the present "its" in man only on the vital ring. Therefore the emotion of others they receive as objective dannost', which it is possible to influence, which can be corrected, changed, corrected, but one cannot fail to note, not to consider, to substitute by something something different. No one is capable to lose contact with the fact that it receives as objective dannost'. However, By dualom this is received as special sensitivity and politeness.

    Another matter, when the same occurs in the unbusinesslike, play, comic atmosphere, when the flow of emotions is directed toward the double-sided emotional game. But even then... is desirable cover from the side of the favorably disposed partners...

    In them the same concrete dannost' - white logic of the partner, whom is supported with words "yes", "it is correct", "here something not so". But this always about that concrete dannosti, to which the partner is inverted, with which he deals. For example, vidya, as (SEI) it realizes its white logic, (ILE) will not begin to say, as Reagan realizes it or still someone other. On the whole - it will not distract from that, in that SEI it is included by its physical 4.

    For the types BY THEM (LSE) and (LIE) this point is black intuition (editor's notes. - misprint? It logically follows from the text that LSE and ESE). It is bad, if some skills, knowledgeability, knowledge of this type surrounding bifurcate by their critical and inappropriate observations. If their, for example, abilities undergo during the work critical selection, they are contradicted to the abilities of others.
    IV sign. the Positive- negative mobilization

    The distribution of types BY IT to the poles of positivity- negativeness appears as follows:

    Fig. 14

    In positivists the ring of statics has a direction "+", in negativistov "-". the ring of dynamics, correspondingly, bears opposite sign.

    What do specifically we know about these two groups of types BY THEM? Although the sign is revealed recently, it had luck to it, appeared sufficiently rich factual material.

    1. Different relation to the new. Positivists constantly be situated in the search for new, interesting, old already bored, and any new information, any new person they receive joyfully, with the enthusiasm. These are the pioneers of new.

    To negativistam it is good with the fact that in them it was accumulated, to what privykli, to the new they relate with the distrust, cautiously, by negation. These people are distrustful, conservative by their nature. To this one should add that the pioneer- positivists see in everything, first of all, then that people are united, it connects, draws together. Conservatives - that which divides people, it distinguishes, separates.

    2. Relation to the work. Pioneer- positivists, if already they start on some work, then they act with the hunting and the spread, but do not love to check the results: that made they as- as if pass to the partner, who must itself everything verify, estimate, quiet that everything in the order or to require some of finishing operation.

    Conservatives -negativisty in the work are characterized by accuracy, precision. Simply so they entrust no one, all check on themselves and others. To check their themselves it is usually superfluous. Perhaps only, from the point of view of the need for giving their activity larger spread. Because of the tendency everything to check and to refine them it is possible to name "correctors" or "editors".

    The Don Quixote (ILE) must be corrected in one, and Hugo (ESE) in other.

    (LSE), (LEAHS) or (SEI), after purchasing some new object, first of all it reads instruction, because accurately it must everything know - otherwise it not will be corrector. (EII) as (ILE), immediately it undertakes object itself and only after nothing it is obtained, it reads instruction. The corrector of the Dumases (SEI) reads any paper in the hope for the fact that there can prove to be something "useful" as Shtirlits (LSE).

    3 . Two types of leadership. Tendency toward the leadership is also manifested differently. To the present open leadership and the competition, in my opinion, are inclined only negativisty. In the role of leaders they not the fact that stick out themselves, but, in any case, they depict independence more than there is in reality. As an example can serve "iron chancellor" Bismarck and de goll'. They are not inclined to vary, if they already appeared in by something their will, they were not inclined to be inferior. Seemingly specific voluntarism is inherent in the line of their behavior. This does not mean that they dictate more than others, but name "dictator" they receive as compliment. Their all like gnaws dissatisfaction because of its allegedly too great a pliability. On the whole, these are people, which sufficiently openly are held for the leadership. And in fact, they reject all, who this leadership do not recognize.

    How to explain the open tendency of negativista toward the leadership? In my opinion, strictly by negativism. Negative relation to the completely new, the unknown, unknown requires as if enclosure from this new and unrecognized. After becoming formal leader, it negativist immediately it guards the acquired territory from the uncontrollable influences, it begins "to dictate". Everything which from without, requires its thorough personal checking.

    However, positivists love the incoming from without new ideas or they themselves them produce. Usually, first of all this is - "catching", but when "catch" does not correspond to necessary quality, i.e., when from without anything it is possible to obtain, production and creation. This person acts as the open system and, after becoming leader, it is forced to be reconstructed to checking of the wider volume of the novoprikhodyashchikh ideas. If earlier it could be the enthusiast of any interesting idea, then, after becoming leader, it must consider entire new. Therefore man, which earlier all knew as a little surface enthusiast, grows quiet, it ceases to manifest its enthusiasm, beginning to lead only the enthusiasm of others, trying all this to somehow combine, to lead into harmonic whole. The distinguishing feature of management of this type - to govern not people themselves, but their enthusiasm. They do not manifest will, categorically they do not demonstrate. Because of the definite difficulty of this situation, i.e., because of the inability and the impossibility to appear its will immediately, now and the need to give to people initiative, not to prevent them from working, they try to leave from their slave up to some distance.

    However, as far as the method of information, ideas, opinions from the side of those surrounding is concerned, here this distance no this "distance" it is noted in the group of negativistov.

    Thus, negative relation to the new and effort to be strengthened in the old, the intelligible, the familiar, the "known" more greatly corresponds to the tendency to put in order everything toward their hands, in comparison with the a little credulous positive relation. Therefore, if negativistov we call conservatives, then it would be possible to name positivists revolutionary- reformers.

    4. To report is possible by two methods. Reporting for that effected and without forgetting to transfer entire that made. So report negativisty for the changes against the negative background. Everything occurs against the negative background; therefore entire made distinctly evidently and is not forgotten. Positivists report differently. It is not evident against their positive background of that effected, it merges with that previously existed. Therefore they have the tendency to report not for that effected, but for nesodeyannoye. For the deficiencies, the imperfections, the errors. Furthermore, positivist it is always confident, that made it as others, it is possible to make still better and - all the more it is necessary to speak not about the achievement, but about the deficiencies.

    I and II time of the dualization

    Generalizing everything said about dualizatsionnykh time I and II, should be focused attention on the fact that them it is possible to combine under the common figure (Fig. 15), in which are visible four signs of each model A.

    It does not have the special theoretical value of Fig. 15, because identical figures can be composed on every two pairs is indicative Reynina.



    Fig. 15

    Undoubtedly, it is possible to devise the figure, in which it is possible to calculate all signs of each type BY THEM; however, this there will be very complex figure.
    Dualization. III time. Program

    Second time of dualization - programmoobrazuyushchiy. On the block Ego is formed the highbrow program of individual, on ID - program of the physical activity of organism.

    EGO - "intellectual" block itself, by its structure is determined the nature of the intellectual interests of individual. ID - block of the vital activity of the organism, by structure of which it is determined, the organism is approached impulsively what precisely samorealizatsii, in what precisely it must obtain concrete social program.

    Program blocks can be called volyuntarnymi, because precisely on the aspects of these blocks individual is not troubled to manifest the will: on EGO - its own, on ID - sotsiuma.

    Program blocks also possess two characteristics, which are determined by the structure of their power units, that, from what time 3m they are built. According to the structure of these blocks are formed the utilized by us at present theoretical names of the types IM. as is known, them - four groups:

    intuitive- logical

    intuitive- ethical

    sensory- logical

    sensory- ethical

    A deficiency in these names in the fact that to the same names have right all model units A, since they are formed from the same pair of p/t. furthermore, these names do not reveal the deep sense of the program of individual. Therefore for the tipal'nykh characteristics of program we will use other terms. According to their deep sense the programs can be theoretical and practical, and furthermore, to program external exogenous and internal endogenous processes. Altogether four groups of the programs:

    theoretical- exogenous

    theoretical- endogenous

    practice- exogenous

    practice- endogenous
    V sign. the Theoretical- practical program

    The fifth pair is indicative it covers laws governing the functioning of irrational p/t. in theorists in the program blocks intuition, in practitioners sensorika.

    The abilities of man to manipulate by time, to be adapted to the time, to see or not to see are connected with the intuition, to what turnings in the future time others are capable. But also ability either the incapacity to be oriented in the internal, as a rule, the concealed before the eyes of man, content of object, his internal possibilities, ability or the incapacities to develop and to evaluate these possibilities.

    This time determines the theoretical- strategic abilities of man, his skill or inability to be oriented in the future, to predict future, to see or not to see the deep layers of phenomena, their potential possibilities. With this developed time in man appears the possibility to manipulate fact that it is located before it, but fact that it will appear in the future, or fact that it is assumed inside some object or phenomenon. This it conducts to the creation of theories. Therefore properly theoretical abstract thinking possess only intuitive. And simultaneously all intuitive usually live with a feeling, that this precisely they first note the changes, proceeding in the environment here and now. In fact, so it there is: they the first this note with the aid of their basic blocks, consider and notify others. But they are capable this of only observing, they do not completely know that with this to make, and they react by the latter or generally only after the command of duala.

    Fig. 16

    Practitioners -sensoriki are characterized by the ability of the rapid switching of attention from one object to another or from one point of space to another. They are capable of being dismantled at its health and at that, from what it is good or poor. The complete absence of the readiness to be inferior to whom that not was its objects or its space. If they be inferior, then usually on the private venture or, in any case, with the complete report about proceeding and the consciousness, which precisely then must be.

    Sensorika is unique antipode for the intuition. This "here and now". These are objects, space, health. This time gives ability or incapacity to be oriented and to make concrete decisions in the concrete situation, but not sensation, presentiment of some more distant consequences. It makes man with a good practitioner, capable of not inventing theory, but of using them in the concrete life, of use them. Typology in the life will inject also sensoriki. This time is always connected with the tactical, business abilities of man, by the skill to care not so much about its concrete good, as about the concrete good of others. And with the ability to know, what concretely it in one or another situation attains. This is the type of sprinter, irreplaceable on the short distances.

    As far as the common picture of the surrounding peace, received by block SUPEREGO, is concerned, is this the background, which is always considered and, however, it is used only as background, but not the reality, which can be somehow reconstructed. At the same time these are precisely they - is those that"first they understood", first they felt that already came the time of what that.
    VI sign. the Objective- subject program

    The sixth pair it is indicative it covers laws governing the functioning of rational p/t. in ekzogenikov (logical) in the program blocks logic, in endogenikov (etichekikh) - ethics.

    Fig. 17

    The first group of types BY THEM we, until now, called only logical, the second - ethical . But since it occurs with the larger objectivization of thinking these types that logical are occupied by exogenous processes and exogenous relations, but ethical not less objective endogenous processes and by endogenous relations, then the first can be named ekzogenikami, but the second - by endogenikami. The first study exogenous processes and explain by their external circumstances, the second - endogenous processes explain by their internal circumstances, by inclination, by needs, by attractive force.

    With the logic are connected the abilities of man to manipulate by external motion, displacement of objects and subjects, to create or to support the steady systems of the relations between the objects, i.e., to soblyudat' the logic of behavior, motions, systems, distances. This time 3m determines the ability- incapacity to examine external peace. Ability or incapacity to be "objective" - to consider external situation, laws, guided. Specifically, this time inclines man to the search for objective truths, i.e., "this content of human knowledge, which does not depend on will and desires of subject. Truth is not constructed on will and desire of people, but it is determined by the content of the reflected object "that also causes its objectivity" (philosophical dictionary).

    It would be possible to say that the objectivity of thinking man is determined by time of logic. This not so the emotions of other people - not less objective reality, than their behavior, but this time is not capable to consider them. Logical thinking can be called objective in contrast the subject ethical.

    The abilities of man to manipulate by the internal state of objects and subjects, including emotions and experiences are connected with the ethics. One should, however, emphasizethat this half-cycle is inherent in the inanimate objects. For example, if we want to designate proceeding inside the sun, the earth or the boiling teapot, then it is suitable only for this .

    Note. The emotions of man in our determination this - the internal activity of psyche and the reflection of this activity is outside in the loudness of voice, the mimicry, the expression of motions. In this case one should remember that the emotions - - are manifested in the loudness of voice, and relation to the object - - in the intonations.

    Ekzogeniki. Consciously is considered the displacement of object in the space or in the time or - consciously are regulated mezhob"ektnye distances. Decisive, active relation to the white and black logic, the ability to consider only external movements and distances, without relying on internal processes and attractive forces of ethics. Confidence only in its objective force, the ability to rely only on it, without takeing into account their subjective internal values, which make with attractive, they act on internal processes.

    EndogenecIki. Proceeding in other objects and attractive force of one object to another object consciously is considered. Ignorance of its objective forces and possibilities, abilities or rights.

    Ekzogeniki all situations try to solve by distance and behavior. In the unpleasant relations, when it seems that others to them badly relate, they manifest antipathy, they themselves are moved away or move away the antipathy of the manifesting subject. If logical speaks: "it to me is antipathetic", this usually means that "it" demonstrates its negative feelings and emotions how to enter with which - it is unknown.

    Endogenik studies people and it searches for, as on them to act. If another does not manifest to it or its close ones of sufficient sympathies, then he tries then to influence so that the sympathies would appear. Therefore advertisement by its close one as to itself, it is capable to make only endogenik . What such is advertisement? Action on the emotion, feelings, sympathies. It suffices to noise about about the special talents, the abilities, the great heart and other special properties of partner. Therefore logical, if it acts singly, then it can create miracles, but then no one learns about them. Who would learn so soon about the exploit of Darwin's ekzogenika, if to him into the help was not caused Huxley's endogenik? Possibly, Darwin would enter into the history, but not with its own life. But academician Kurchatov without academician Joffe?

    According to some observations, ethical with the scandals at the work site is not capable of working, but logical is capable. Why? Because in the emotional storms of environment logical nothing understands nor sees sense. For it sense in the work: it is interesting or uninteresting, profitable or unprofitable, someone will be or not will be its result contented. But scandals and squabble - something like the natural calamities. And if you is chief, then they cannot be forbidden and - everything. Ethical also can not be involved into the scandals, if this gives anything to its prestige. But of this it is still necessary to be convinced. In the scandal it can demonstrate authority, ability to take precedence, to pass for defender or in reality to become them. Endogenous reality not is less objective than exogenous. Emotional storms give the possibility to study people, to be collected necessary experience, to be dismantled at the fact that by them dvizhet. Here it is possible to learn, also, on its own errors. But as logical they do learn on its own errors in work? As error in work it inspires logical to the new searches, so ethical temporary losses in the emotional scenes. However, opposite of their both morally suppresses, because it beats along the basic blocks.

    Of emotions manifest it can each, but only endogenik obtains opposite information. However, logical does not understand the response reactions of people and therefore it cannot to anything learn. It can be rude, shout, but this always disruption, the largest - means of protection or intimidation of those surrounding, "so that they would remain". "wise" to brawl it is capable only under the management of ethical.

    Ekzogeniki are assured that ethical between themselves eternally fight, they stick to each other, they jeer, they taunt, on the whole, that between them is impossible any peace. However, endogenecIki in such their relations do not see anything from a number of that of there emerging, even - vice versa. Here logical, which keep silent between themselves, because they do not find general conversation, here this - it is terrible. Silence is terrible, because it bears no information. Silence - is obscurity. Silence seems those stressed by silence. However, To ekzogeniku stressed can seem only the silence, which constantly threatens by emotional breakthrough, what from another logical to expect difficultly.

    Ekzogeniki fear not silence, but the idleness, when nothing nowhere occurs. Specifically, this for them obscurity!

    Ekzogeniki and endogenecIki differently receive people. Ekzogenik at another person regards to the objective reality, which it is necessary to consider, and which cannot be altered, because each person has the right to be himself itself.

    It is necessary to remember that endogenik tries to command by its internal peace, by the dignity of feelings and emotions, and logical ekzogenik - by external life, by honest behavior and by clean relations.

    EndogenecIki are touchier, because by touchiness use as means actions.

    The knowledge of typology to ekzogeniku gives the possibility to leave from the unpleasant person up to the distance earlier, to the conflict, i.e., gives the knowledge of optimum distances with it. However, To endogenikam typology gives the method of less conflicting and more successful contact. Apparently, ekzogeniki by typology use as the means of protection, endogenecIki - as by the means of action.
    Dualization. IV time. Realization

    The activity of inert contact blocks gives fourth time of dualization, exchange of information kinetic energy for potential. Kinetic energy of one individual in this case is directed to the inert blocks of another for transforming his potential energy into the kinetic. Heavy inert mobilization blocks are implicated into the activity, if it commands them that, as realize the sufficiently light realization blocks of duala.

    Contact blocks also have two signs; therefore using the methods of realization IKE types BY IT are divided into groups with these code names:

    * tactics constructivists;
    * the tactics of emotivisty;
    * strategists are constructivists;
    * the strategists of emotivisty.

    Contact blocks appear along the first and second signal system by councils, by behavior, by emotions, by feelings and by other services, which, as individual hopes, from it other people expect.

    It is possible to say that everything, that is located in the contact half-cycles are used for tying of contact with other people. I.e., abilities and skills of man as his personal resources, controlled by contact half-cycles, are used for the manifestation of initiative-taking kindness to the people.

    However, inert blocks form as if backbone of personality. That controlled by these blocks is used only in such a case, when there is proof of kindness, good will and even specific helpfulness of those surrounding.

    The program solutions are proposed from the program half-cycles, from the basic - information to information.

    Adherence to principles of each individual is manifested on his mobilization inert blocks, its adaptability, plasticity - on the contact.

    All realization blocks constantly try to someone soak, to deserve itself, to earn gratitude, love, respect and to obtain, because of this more than IPE. Succeeds this usually only in the case of agreeing the interests, in the contact with dualom, and partially - in the relations with other terms of the same kvadry. If we for this gratitude it is impossible earn, then they reach the psychophysical exhaustion in the implementation of precisely these blocks.

    Contact of p/t realize with the first requirement of environment and therefore they are not characterized by reserves. Another matter - inert, which with the proper activation from the side of contact practically - that not exhausted is well.

    The inert blocks, tender as mimosa, require a constant protection

  2. #2
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im a little too lazy to read it all and organize it all in my mind. summarize it in two or three sentances will you>?
    I read the first few lines, and get the vague impression you're trying to suggest this points toward dual type theory. BUt I don't know, and again I really don't like to read
    INTp

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    You think that's possible...? Uh... this = Reinin as described by Augusta....

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post


    You think that's possible...? Uh... this = Reinin as described by Augusta....
    The link is the most useful thing, since the original has tables and pictures. Hence, given that the copied text in its current form is the same as the machine translation, there's no value added.

    However, if someone thinks they understand this or speaks Russian and can translate it properly, that would be a big value added.

    I think that merely from a machine translation, it's not possible to be certain one understands what she's saying, as it's very easy to read bits and pieces and assume things.

  5. #5
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    The link is the most useful thing, since the original has tables and pictures. Hence, given that the copied text in its current form is the same as the machine translation, there's no value added.

    However, if someone thinks they understand this or speaks Russian and can translate it properly, that would be a big value added.

    I think that merely from a machine translation, it's not possible to be certain one understands what she's saying, as it's very easy to read bits and pieces and assume things.
    that needed to be said.

    i consider myself fairly good with language, but i read some of the machine translated stuff and can take it fifty different ways.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    The link is the most useful thing, since the original has tables and pictures. Hence, given that the copied text in its current form is the same as the machine translation, there's no value added.

    However, if someone thinks they understand this or speaks Russian and can translate it properly, that would be a big value added.

    I think that merely from a machine translation, it's not possible to be certain one understands what she's saying, as it's very easy to read bits and pieces and assume things.
    Yes we need to do that. First off, we can't seem to put this all in one post. ...We'll put it on Wikisocion instead, and then post it to here after it's cleaned up.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I posted this article to Wikisocion here.

    It's a beast of a job; Augusta uses a lot of neologisms that make translation very difficult. By the end I didn't even understand what she was talking about anymore; the machine translation is impossible to follow.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh man. I cannot believe I just read that entire thing. I am so confused.
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't believe more people aren't helping me get this translated. I mean, really: this is a historic text, the first formal mentioning of the Reinin dichotomies and a description of several of them by Augusta herself.

    I am quite frankly shocked -- that is the word, shocked -- that the translation has been shelved into the "poor translations" category on Wikisocion. It almost leads me to think that some people may not want the West socionics community to be on level with the East. I would have to argue that the reception of this effort by certain respected parties, is less than admirable.

    It seems to show to me that beneath the veneer of "community" lies a deep bias against aspects of socionics that some would find "inconvenient".

  10. #10
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    I can't believe more people aren't helping me get this translated. I mean, really: this is a historic text, the first formal mentioning of the Reinin dichotomies and a description of several of them by Augusta herself.

    I am quite frankly shocked -- that is the word, shocked -- that the translation has been shelved into the "poor translations" category on Wikisocion. It almost leads me to think that some people may not want the West socionics community to be on level with the East. I would have to argue that the reception of this effort by certain respected parties, is less than admirable.

    It seems to show to me that beneath the veneer of "community" lies a deep bias against aspects of socionics that some would find "inconvenient".
    Heh, so true. I think it's better to think of wikisocion more as a political than a pro-scientific project.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  11. #11
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    I can't believe more people aren't helping me get this translated. I mean, really: this is a historic text, the first formal mentioning of the Reinin dichotomies and a description of several of them by Augusta herself.

    I am quite frankly shocked -- that is the word, shocked -- that the translation has been shelved into the "poor translations" category on Wikisocion. It almost leads me to think that some people may not want the West socionics community to be on level with the East. I would have to argue that the reception of this effort by certain respected parties, is less than admirable.

    It seems to show to me that beneath the veneer of "community" lies a deep bias against aspects of socionics that some would find "inconvenient".
    Your interpretation is totally wrong. Personally I have taken the trouble to read the whole article, ages ago. Obviously so has Rick; he also has whole books on that. However, as it is, the translation is indeed "poor". And, in fact, it is often damn difficult to read. We agree on that.

    I think we all agree that it's a very important text for all the reasons you mentioned. But it's easy to expect others to do the work, isn't it? I don't feel myself qualified to revise that text as I have (perhaps wrongly) felt in the case of some type descriptions. Only true Russian-speakers should do it (and if you disagre, fine: do it yourself then). But who then? Should we demand that Rick does that as well? That's fair isn't it?

    It's fair, I think, to disagree on the level of priority given to which subject. But that's a fair cry to go on from there to suggest that some people find it "inconvenient" for biased or political reasons.

    Get some Russian speaker to translate it and we'll put it in the wiki very gladly, as one of important classical texts. But please stop whining about why others haven't done the job.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  12. #12
    Smilingeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Your interpretation is totally wrong. Personally I have taken the trouble to read the whole article, ages ago. Obviously so has Rick; he also has whole books on that. However, as it is, the translation is indeed "poor". And, in fact, it is often damn difficult to read. We agree on that.

    I think we all agree that it's a very important text for all the reasons you mentioned. But it's easy to expect others to do the work, isn't it? I don't feel myself qualified to revise that text as I have (perhaps wrongly) felt in the case of some type descriptions. Only true Russian-speakers should do it (and if you disagre, fine: do it yourself then). But who then? Should we demand that Rick does that as well? That's fair isn't it?

    It's fair, I think, to disagree on the level of priority given to which subject. But that's a fair cry to go on from there to suggest that some people find it "inconvenient" for biased or political reasons.

    Get some Russian speaker to translate it and we'll put it in the wiki very gladly, as one of important classical texts. But please stop whining about why others haven't done the job.
    Hmm... There's a significant problem here...

    First of all everyone is biased. People should recognize and admit their bias rather than turn it into taboo and attempt to hide it. It's a basic part of humanist science that people should proclaim their own biases regarding assumptions. Second... to be political is to be something regarding the community. A wiki project is always a community project. That is its whole damn point. To call something biased and political when it is both is not malicious but neither is it malicious to be political and biased. You claim Tcaud is wrong yet actually you pretty much confirm the suggestion you opposed. OTOH as wikisocion is by necessity political and in the absence of alternative biased, it's not particularly meaningful to make a significant proclamation about these properties so *shrug*
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I plan on taking Russian in college, but I can't until I transfer to the main campus of my university in another year.

    So... who else is there?

    Rick, sure, but I don't think he's very enthused for it, probably believing other sources of more merit. Dmitri hasn't been here for a while, and he seems to be out of socionics altogether. Who else? We could ask the authors of that Socionics book, but they'd probably want money in exchange.

    So... anybody speak Russian? I'd like to note that, if we understood what the machine-nontranslated terms were, we would probably stand a much better chance of interpreting the meaning of the sentences themselves.

    I'd like to say that, it was the total lack of interaction, despite my requests for assistance, that lead me to level the bias charge. When people just -do- something without talking about it, that usually gives me the impression they don't want to talk and just want to muscle their opinion one way or another.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I can get this guy I know who speaks Russian to translate it. He is actually my sister's friend, so I will have to ask her about it. If not, can't we all pitch in money and hire a real Russian translator?
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    Maybe I can get this guy I know who speaks Russian to translate it. He is actually my sister's friend, so I will have to ask her about it. If not, can't we all pitch in money and hire a real Russian translator?
    Just a little piece of advice: the translatar should speak and write English better than Russian -- otherwise the result will probably not be worth the money.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Just a little piece of advice: the translatar should speak and write English better than Russian -- otherwise the result will probably not be worth the money.
    Yes. The guy I am thinking of is American and speaks and writes Russian as a second language. He studied it in college. Talked to my sister about it and it turns out his career is translating Russian/English and English/Russian!

    Depending on how busy he is I may be able to get him to do it for free, but am not sure about this. . .
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's a historic work. You'd think it'd be an honor to be asked of such.

    If we get that translated, I've got a feeling a lot of attitudes towards socionics will change. Augusta did a fine job of summarizing her work in this paper. Even from the little I could make out clearly of it, I could see that this work is the definitive statement on classical socionics. (from Alpha's standpoint, anyway.)

  18. #18
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great, that sounds good. Once we have a decent translation, we can ask Rick or Olga - who know the languages and the socionics terminology - to revise it.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well if Olga knows it, why not ask her?

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So... any traction on this?

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    So... any traction on this?
    Sort-of. . . My sister has asked her friend if he can translate it and he said yes. But he is "really busy right now" (of course). . . I will check back in with her about this and see if he has even started it yet.
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i read this s* and i think it's useful just to get another load of alternative standpoints on reinin definitions. not solution.
    Can you explain this? I am confused by this sentence. . . .
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    ps, if we're really the below-written types, it might really be that our interaction here and now is somewhat unfavourable...
    What? I don't understand. . .

    Edit: Oh ok. You were thinking that the misunderstanding may be type related, but I don't think so. I just don't understand what the sentence means, and I don't think it is the way you wrote it.
    Last edited by Christy B; 01-25-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i read this s* and i think it's useful just to get another load of alternative standpoints on reinin definitions (alpha NTs would love it). not solution.
    What is "another load of alternative standpoints on reinin definitions"? I am not very familiar with Reinin stuff so, maybe I don't get it. . . and what does "not solution." mean?
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The bottom line is, once we get Augusta's stuff translated then the core of what "is" socionics becomes firmly established. Everything after Augusta is just revision or reinterpretation of her ideas.

    In particular, I think a lot of MBTI people would switch over to socionics if they read a well translated draft of this.

    Just for the record, I could get the graphical illustrations translated if I knew what to translate them to.

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    What is "another load of alternative standpoints on reinin definitions"?

    - Ti and Ne

    I am not very familiar with Reinin stuff so, maybe I don't get it. . . and what does "not solution." mean?

    - not solution to have one clear set of reinin definitions.
    Are your sure you're a Ti type? I'm doubtful, because that's a questionable conclusion.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    What is "another load of alternative standpoints on reinin definitions"?

    - Ti and Ne

    I am not very familiar with Reinin stuff so, maybe I don't get it. . . and what does "not solution." mean?

    - not solution to have one clear set of reinin definitions.
    hmmm. . . OK. Thank you.
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i love the way you guys always have these Ti masks
    Guys? What guys?

  29. #29
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's a shame that we still don't have a translation of this text. I can't do it because I don't understand a single Russian word and I even have problems enough with the English language.

    Wouldn't that be a nice little project for KrigTheViking?

    Or maybe I'll translate it into German (using a machine translation and a lot of intuition). Someone who speaks German can translate it into English then. No, bad idea...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •