Thread: Dudley Moore

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dudley Moore

Do you think he could have been ENFp? I ask because my husband is watching Foul Play (from 1978 - hilarious IMO) and made some comment about an ENFp friend of his whom his friends apparently call Dudley Moore all the time because they think they're a lot alike. Which doesn't mean they're the same type (this guy is also short and British so there are other reasons to compare them) but it did get me wondering. He kind of seems more Alpha-ish, but there's a tendency to just assume that with comedians sometimes, at least for me. Anyway.

Here he is in Foul Play. Hilarious.

And here he is with Peter Cook.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-03AWCgnP1g
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I consider Peter Cook to have been a ENTj - Dudley Moore has been more difficult for me to type - I think Peter Cook tended to make Dudley Moore seem more introverted than he was, and he seemed to be a negativist (not that means much ). I think ENFp might be a good suggestion, though I hadn't considered it myself - I'm going to have to investigate that further :wink:.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with ENFp now! I saw the film Arthur today, and yes, that typing made sense to me!

Creepy-bg

Foul Play has always been one of my favorite movies

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was thinking about starting a new post but as this one and also one for Peter Cook already exist, I thought I'd continue. Personally I'm a big fan of Derek and Clive and there appears to be alot of Fi manipulation going on, there seems to be a general awareness of the issues that normally concern Fi types but at trhe same time, there seems to be a deliberate disregard for this (I'm not sure about this, it just seems to be the feel I get from them).

Anyway these are two audio clips of perhaps some of their cruder work (caution is advise before listening)

anyway as suggested I can possibly see IEE for DM and LIE for PC.

but I'm not 100% satisfied, so does anyone else have any suggestions?