...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Retook MBTI

Okay, I retook the MBTI test, and got some results which actually make more sense to me than ESTJ. I thought a lot more about the questions I was answering; I actually looked at my life and said "do I do this?", and with the ones with which I would've once straight off "agreed", I actually stopped and thought about them, and could change to "disagree" very easily. The results resonate with a different MBTI test I've taken in the past. I got INTJ.

(I also got 8w9 at 76% for 8, 56% for 9 (and 26% for 7), followed closely by 1 at 63% and 3 at 56%.)
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lot of SLEs seem to get INTJ on pseudo-internet MBTI tests.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    a lot of SLEs seem to get INTJ on pseudo-internet MBTI tests.
    And, even if I know I am repeating myself, a large proportion of the Russian socionists whom Lytov asked to type Keirsey descriptions thought that the INTJ described SLEs.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Retook MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    The results resonate with a different MBTI test I've taken in the past. I got INTJ.
    And what was your relative ranking of the four scales? Since we have strong reason to believe that you are an extraverted type, your INTJ result is yet another argument for LIE as your most likely type in Socionics. And even if you are not a LIE, your result is unquestionably a rather strong argument against SLE. (This has nothing to do with type descriptions, so Expat's comment is not relevant in this context. It is only about test results.)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    And, even if I know I am repeating myself, a large proportion of the Russian socionists whom Lytov asked to type Keirsey descriptions thought that the INTJ described SLEs.
    And I find that really interesting. I see the INTJ as more of an LSI than of an SLE. Either that, or I have a seriously skewered view of the SLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    And what was your relative ranking of the four scales?
    Quite balanced on E/I and S/N. Very T over F, and quite J over P. This has nearly always been the case.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quite balanced on E/I and S/N. Very T over F, and quite J over P. This has nearly always been the case.
    And therefore you are not an SLE. That idea of yours can now safely be put in the trash bag (unless you are suggesting that your answers to the questions in the MBTI tests are dishonest and that we therefore get a totally incorrect picture of your true personality because you are misleading us and yourself).

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why am I not SLE, Phaedrus?