Thread: My 10 Year Old ESE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My 10 Year Old ESE

said the most amazing thing to me the other day.

she said that her grandmother, who is LSE, is serious, and i, her father and her father's girlfriend (ILE, SLE, IEI respectively) are merry. obviously she knows nothing about the reinin dichotomies.

just an incidental anecdote which may or may not point to the validity of this dichotomy. LOL

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been called serious by a few ESEs myself, also not knowing about socioinics. I have never been called merry or similar by any of them.

In fact I think I get more 'serious' around ESEs because they are so merry.
    Unless I am in a particularly good mood (which confuses them at times because it is not related to their Fe)
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My 10 Year Old ESE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively

she said that her grandmother, who is LSE, is serious, and i, her father and her father's girlfriend (ILE, SLE, IEI respectively) are merry. obviously she knows nothing about the reinin dichotomies.

just an incidental anecdote which may or may not point to the validity of this dichotomy. LOL
    is merry a word she uses frequently or do you think she was influenced by the season?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My 10 Year Old ESE

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively

is merry a word she uses frequently or do you think she was influenced by the season?
    no she's never used the word merry before....i didn't get the sense it was seasonally related either, since christmas wasn't really on the table either. *shrugs* maybe she's just a natural socionist or maybe since she's an Fe dominant, she picks up on these things?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she won't like serious ppl too much

I have been called serious by a few ESEs myself, also not knowing about socioinics. I have never been called merry or similar by any of them.
    I actually get called serious at the oddest times, but I get labeled "Quiet" more often because I tend to have my goofball moments and then act like myself =p If I didn't,I feel like i'd just be taking myself too seriously, or be boring.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire