Thread: Hey, IEIs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey, IEIs

You intrigue me. Somewhat.

You are also helpless against my Te.

I am bored. Anyone want to creative-function wrestle?

Yes, I am insane.

(DISCLAIMER: I do not know how to consciously use Te)
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol plz Te-me bitch

I like ILIs... they intrigue me sometimes and disgust me others, but in a positive way! (grammar this sentence for me!)

(DISCLAIMER: you are also helpless against my Fe, be warned that I can make you feel shame guilt and angst in ways that you never thought possible and then make you like it so much you beg for more)
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm . . .

"plz" is a lazy way of saying "please", didn't you know that? And that was not EVEN a disclaimer, that was a claim!

Heh, I had this conversation with an IEI over IM last night that started this.

Me: So . . . My insightfulness scares you, yes?
    Her: Your ability to coax me out in the open and then rip me to shreds, yes.
    ( I laughed.)

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well don't we all threaten to blow with our least conscious functions....look out everyone i'm Fi-ing and Ne-ing and some shit like that. lol.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only know how to Fe.....

Teach me how to Te man....

Yeah, I'm actually trying to get into this IEI's mind, but it's hard because we're very similar, and I'm critical of her emotional changes, for example she tells me to be more trusting yesterday, and then today she says you can't trust anyone.

wtf lol.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Yeah, I'm actually trying to get into this IEI's mind, but it's hard because we're very similar, and I'm critical of her emotional changes, for example she tells me to be more trusting yesterday, and then today she says you can't trust anyone.

wtf lol.
    Because the IEI's mental outlook rests upon the shifting sands of feelings. Today I am feeling frisky, witty and supremely self-confident. Tomorrow, I may take a sudden left turn into a briar patch and everything will turn black.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune

wtf lol.
    Because the IEI's mental outlook rests upon the shifting sands of feelings. Today I am feeling frisky, witty and supremely self-confident. Tomorrow, I may take a sudden left turn into a briar patch and everything will turn black.
    Sounds all gloom and doom.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune

wtf lol.
    you got that right. they change on a dime. it's hard to find consistency. my Ti gets unnerved. lolz

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    lol plz Te-me bitch

I like ILIs... they intrigue me sometimes and disgust me others, but in a positive way! (grammar this sentence for me!)

(DISCLAIMER: you are also helpless against my Fe, be warned that I can make you feel shame guilt and angst in ways that you never thought possible and then make you like it so much you beg for more)
    Now, I know this thread is fun, but that just struck me as very indicative - that is why INFps are my opposite. I actually appreciate you putting it like that, it makes sense. It is also related to why I am no good in emotional atmospheres.

Carry on.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. I was actually surprised this IEI feared me so. And kind of flattered too. When she came around, she seemed like this vicious cat, all cutting wit and the like. My game entirely. And yeah, our convos are thick with metaphors.

The emotional part, I think I can handle to an extent. I basically never mind it. Just roll with the punch, and adjust my settings slightly. How long I could keep that up, though, is questionable.

ILI

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have decided that is fact-based logic (well, I didn't decide that, but I have agreed). I have also "decided" that involves recognizing the objectivity of events--the facts of what happens. is aware of what "objects" are doing. This is why is useful in being efficient... knowing the facts of how things work tells you what will be most effective (and what will not be so effective). Those strong in should be good at keeping their facts straight. Ignorance in others may annoy ego types... because said others are ignoring the objectivity of a situation to come up with something that doesn't agree with the facts. ego types can also be impatient with others (especially when is their first function), emphasizing their logic as the way to get to the truth of something... this can appear to be rather inflexible and intolerant at first because there are other ways... will have to be addressed to get to the truth, but it need not be addressed immediately (unless of course it serves one to address it immediately).

Does anyone find this description annoying? Please, identify yourselves!

As for ... I don't have that down very well yet... I'm still thinking about it (when my mind wanders into Socionics).

Why is what I said relevant to this thread? Well, it isn't really. I just went on an ever-so-slight tangent. You may attempt to "squash" me with your now.

Edit: the symbols have made my post ugly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found it interesting, and I would like to know if you had any description of what happens when you put Te in the hands of dominant Ni.

Of course, your lack of faith in your "facts" is making me a little wary...

ILI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin
    I think I know a couple INTps in RL, and we communicate pretty easily. They're refreshing to a point, because you don't have to explain concepts and metaphors and irony to them - they respond in kind.

But they're also a bit, oh I don't know, repelling sometimes? Kind of like being disgusted with your indentical, because you see yourself in them? INTps are too much like me - they're all wit and words. No action. :wink:
    I'm rather good friends with an INTp, but I don't have the same experience you describe. We're often on the same mental wavelength, but my friend is much more productive than I am (especially creatively). Certainly she sometimes gets procrastinative, but not stymied in the same ways as myself. I grind to a halt, whereas she finds another outlet. And she's not hampered by emotional maelstroms, like myself. I envy her ability to remain objective.

Interestingly, she's an enneagram 5w4 (sp/so), and I'm 4w5.

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child
    That, and I keep my Fe very toned down around those kind of people, which I can do quite naturally.
    You must not be an Fe subtype, eh? I find it very difficult to tone down the Fe myself. Often feel the Fe impulse straining at times to get out, even though I realize that she often feels clueless when faced with open emotional displays. Don't want to make her uncomfortable, but I'm often brimming with -type reactions and they aren't always delightful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol speaking of boredom you damned INFps already bored our dear INTp friends right out of the thread that was supposed to be for them!
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    lol speaking of boredom you damned INFps already bored our dear INTp friends right out of the thread that was supposed to be for them!
    LOL!

Well... in our defense, it was posted in the "Beta" section. IEIs cannot be responsible for threads left unattended in Beta Quadra.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, the INTp's just saw the Black Hole Death Ray thread in Anything goes and forgot everything else
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)