This information was taken from this article by Augusta.
The different aspects of the objects and subjects that make up our world:
- Ne: potential energy; potential energy of the observed object and subject, his physical and mental capacity
- Fe: turning potential into kinetic; the agitation and excitability of objects and subjects, moods and the emotions of the person
- Se: kinetic energy; the readiness to mobilize, will and force, and beauty of the observed objects and subjects
- Te: using kinetic energy; the activity of the object and subject, their ability to work
The relationships and interactions between those objects and subjects:
- Si: the relation between processes occurring in a space ("space" means the same time and place); the qualities within a space (one's immediate time and place), such as what is happening in that "space" or about the physical state of people located in this "space"
- Ni: the relation between processes occurring in different times ("time" means the relationships between past, present, and future events); events and behavior in "time", about presence or absence of "time", danger or safety of the future
- Ti: the readily observable/apparent relations between two objects/subjects and their properties which are consistent with the properties of other objects (system of measurement or a standard of comparison); the relationships between objects based on their weight, value, size, or any standardized/set parameters (within the same system of measurement)
- Fi: the internal/underlying relations between two objects or subjects (attraction and repulsion); on the attractive or repulsive force of objects and subjects, about their necessity and needlessness of each other, loyalty or aversion, love or hatred
Note: I thought of changing "subjects and objects" into "people/things", but the word "subject" could also mean idea, so I left it as is. We would probably need to talk to someone who speaks Russian for further clarification.