Default Type this guy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type this guy

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Please don't quote
    Umm..I'm not sure for some reason. Do you want me to say ENFp?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, as I know he's not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, as I know he's not.
    Then I won't I thought you had another ENFp candidate. The last one turned out ESFp or something I think. Anyways the big eyes say ethical to me. Not a very good case to build upon.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought ESTp before looking at hkkmr's post, but not too strongly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    i thought ESTp before looking at hkkmr's post, but not too strongly.
    ho ho. i thought ISTj somehow--before anyone posted. feeling was too vague to state! willing to consider ESTp equally. do either of those sound accurate, jessica?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to him or any other F type man, but he's too girly to be a T. I think he comes across a lot differently in pictures. He vi's very extrovertedly but he's quite shy with most. NO this is not a romantic interest.

I'll try describing some qualities:

Messy, active, emotional, humorous, bursts of extroverted-ness, silently-manipulative, obessive, drinks a lot, dreamer, indirect, needy, calm, narcissistic, lies a lot, many personal goals, forgiving, appears shy, accepting of everyone, moods change in an instant, achiever, never seems satisfied, always trying new things, always changing, likes deep relationships with people, needs to be in a relationship, hates being seen as unnattractive or unsuccessful, gets depressed easily, takes everything personally, easily offended.

That's about all i can think of now.

Oh yeah, i gave him the MBTI test years ago and he typed an intj....for whatever that's worth.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE !?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXFj or ISFp is my guess.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Messy, active, emotional, humorous, bursts of extroverted-ness, silently-manipulative, obessive, drinks a lot, dreamer, indirect, needy, calm, narcissistic, lies a lot, many personal goals, forgiving, appears shy, accepting of everyone, moods change in an instant, achiever, never seems satisfied, always trying new things, always changing, likes deep relationships with people, needs to be in a relationship, hates being seen as unnattractive or unsuccessful, gets depressed easily, takes everything personally, easily offended.
    I'm amazed at how SEI he sounds.

If he gets into an arguement, how budging is he? Does he appear to consider the other's argument?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, my ISFp boss actually gave me a similar round eyed look as in the 3rd pick the other day. I do think the type description fits her very well apart from the things I list below. And she can be extremely obstinate to get her own way, but never in a direct fashion, in that she would give a reasoned argument for her case and discuss things openly. She will just never budge in things that she doesn't want to happen. And what she doesn't want to happen is often what her bosses do not want to happen. I have never, ever seen her go against her bosses. She often doesn't even seem to truly grasp the other persons argument, which can lead to bizarre episodes, rather she seems to take every major disagreement as a personal attack on her. She can be extremely passive aggressive if she gets upset with someone, when that happens it will take ages (like years, if ever even) for conflicts to go away. At the same time she wants to have a positive work environment where everybody just floats along happily and nobody questions her judgement ever. In another thread where Expat said that ISFp's often make high ranking military officers my immediate reaction, thinking of my boss, was absolutely no way, but I do think he is very correct. If an ISFp feels supported by the network of colleagues and bosses they will be a very solid and square pieces of the system. They may not have a lot of imagination but they can be depended upon to do what is expected of them regardless of outside pressure. In that sense they could fit in really well in a military structure. Anyway my long rant was not supposed to be about my boss but that I do believe this guy may be an ISFp upon further consideration.

Some things my boss does not do from the description of this guy above. She is not messy at all, she is extremely neat both with her clothing and her surroundings. She doesn't drink much. She never ever lies as far as I can tell. She doesn't change much if at all. Yes she can be quite moody but overall she is very dependable to be the same in looks and habits. Most of the time she is happy and easy going and quite pleasant to be around. If your friend is always changing I wonder if he is an SF type (they seem to value steadiness and predictability).
    INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't strongly object ISFp.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some things my boss does not do from the description of this guy above. She is not messy at all, she is extremely neat both with her clothing and her surroundings. She doesn't drink much. She never ever lies as far as I can tell. She doesn't change much if at all. Yes she can be quite moody but overall she is very dependable to be the same in looks and habits. Most of the time she is happy and easy going and quite pleasant to be around. If your friend is always changing I wonder if he is an SF type (they seem to value steadiness and predictability).
    If someone gave me a dollar for every time I wanted to change my look, I'd be rich. Always wanting to change yourself is a ISFp habit, at least for me.

I'm about 80% sure he's an ISFp from what I have seen.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes she does change suits, shoes etc often but the overall look remains the same. And nothing major with haristyle etc. But she is older so may be that she feels her experimenting days are over.
    INFp

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do the qualities that I've named point to an S type? I'm not seeing that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your verdict on your friend Jessica? Are you any wiser?
    INFp

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont
    If anything I'm more confused, haha. It's interesting because I posted his pictures before and everyone concluded INFP....quite different than ESTP. I'm still at a loss.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont
    If anything I'm more confused, haha. It's interesting because I posted his pictures before and everyone concluded INFP....quite different than ESTP. I'm still at a loss.
    well, he reminds me of a guy i used to date. i got a pretty general "beta" conclusion when i posted pictures of him, too. i think ENFj, ESTp, ISTj, ENTp, INFp, ENFp, etc. varying answers.

thought it was a similar expression.

[[[edited out photo -- pm if you're interested in seeing.]]]
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei