Thread: Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner

[web:60bb543d07]http://www.flickr.com/photos/8595809@N05/2102943496/[/web:60bb543d07]

I saw al gore described as an intj on a socionics site. I think this is possible. I think when he was denied participation in public office he went with his semi-dual energy and it was there were his analytical abilities were highlighted.

I'm always amazed at the mental abilities of the NT coupled with their great deep embodiment of humanity and I have to say I'm taking such pleasure in Al Gore recieving this award.

I think Gore is an Enneagram 1, btw. I was really struck in watching the movie by his incredible ability, all his life, to be so aware and to see him displaying his great alpha contemplation. He really gives you the feeling that your life is meaningful and that's really what we need in the world now.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thread should be moved to what's my type. He looks EJ and not ENFj. I think he was typed ENTj and I agreed.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    thread should be moved to what's my type. He looks EJ and not ENFj. I think he was typed ENTj and I agreed.

i think environmental concerns and modern progressive events are important to betas. in fact this post centers around education which is a beta topic.

please stop trying to supervise me. I'm not an INTP. and if you'll notice I said Gore INTJ not ENFJ.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i don't think Kristiina was trying to supervise you, as much as she was outdoing you at each other's role function. :wink:

in any case, i agree with her (less so about moving the thread however. small potatoes. but ENTj Gore i think is very likely)

check out my comments here: http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16803
    oh really well ill let the person outdoing me in role function check out you article then.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's why made that criticism: Kristiina made some suggestions for what type Gore may or may not be. and a suggestion for organizing the forums. those aren't really Fe concerns, but maybe Te ones.

if Kristiina were supervising you as if you were an INTp, she would have probably criticized somethinig Fe-related, as that is the INTp's POLR. that's basic intertype-relations.

additionally, she never said that you said Gore was ENFj. i think she was just offering that doubt (about his ENFj-ness) as a point to narrow down Gore's type.

if you want to type Gore accurately, these are probably points you should try to understand. i understand it may not be your favorite thing to do, but you'd probably stand to benefit from it, if you want people to take your Fe+Ni interests in Gore and his type more seriously.

Kristiina is even your identical (although maybe a different subtype.) if you can't discuss this productively with her, how seriously is anyone else going to take this?

i think my Gore analysis is encompassing and concise. and i think you'd stand to benefit from reading it. i don't have much to lose if you don't.

on a more positive note however, i think Gore is a respectable man, for some of the reasons stated in my analysis. good call on bringing the spotlight to him at least.

I think you're trying to supervise me too quite honestly. heehehehe. You're treating me like I'm an ENFP eek-gad.....Waits for you to rationalize that it ain't so.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter what type he is, because we know he was REALLY given the Nobel Peace prize for creating the internet.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think there was very much Ne being created there, at least not in relation to your Kristiina reply.

nice Fe + Ni though!

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Waits for you to rationalize that it ain't so.
    you're hillarious.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

95 -- i dont think gore is a forceful personality. However sometimes ENTjs can appear softspoken and generally .. soft as well.

also.. about tipper.. can you see an ENTj and ISFj/ESFp in that infamous public kiss? I think he's INTj currently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, INTj.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think Kristiina was trying to supervise you, as much as she was outdoing you at each other's role function. :wink:

in any case, i agree with her (less so about moving the thread however. small potatoes. but ENTj Gore i think is very likely)

check out my comments here: http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16803

He did say something like his message wasn't as amazing as the fact he'd been able to be witness to this trend, because his professor back in the 60s was the first to measure/monitor carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Al Gore very much wants to be on the cutting edge of our understanding...and I say...What the hell is wrong with that. Not a god damned thing. They say virtue is its own reward ... and it is ... but to really honor those who dedicated their lives to the public interest in some manner is really gratifying, I think.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj.....
    Suomea