• INTp (ILI)

2 40.00%
  • INFp (IEI)

3 60.00%
  • ENTp (ILE)

0 0%

Thread: My type?

Default My type?

What do you think my type is? State your reason(s). Vote or perish.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

It looks like some arbitrary person decided to answer the poll, yet not explain their choice.

*sigh* Do people know how do read nowadays?

Society is going downhill day by day. I'll bet that any day now, vegetarian chili will be the #1 food product in the nation.

5w6 sp/sx

I love the smell of freshly burnt gerbils in the morning. It gives my grape tree a boost of ennui.

5w6 sp/sx

I say, seems a bit dead today. Anyone willing to reply? If nobody replies I will simply transform this thread into a large conversation with myself. I will do this until the thread becomes so large that nobody can refuse to answer my question and submit their belief in my poll.

5w6 sp/sx

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha
    to be honest, i don't know a bit about you. your signature said "INTP 5w4" but i am not 'sure' about that. anyway, my intuition said INFp in my head, so i vote. Probably because you have the 4 wing.

Quote Originally Posted by normal
    haha
    to be honest, i don't know a bit about you. your signature said "INTP 5w4" but i am not 'sure' about that. anyway, my intuition said INFp in my head, so i vote. Probably because you have the 4 wing.
    Fascinating proposition. Is there any distinct reason why I appear to you more INFp than INTp or ENTp? The INTP in my signature, by the way, is referring to my MBTI type, not my socionic type. In MBTI I am most likely INTP (and perhaps INTJ).

Here are things about INFp that do not apply, written in bold:

You are a very romantic person and have an excellent imagination. You appreciate beauty in both art and life. Your creative nature cannot stand greyness and regularity. You always bring an element of elegance and originality to any situation. You understand others moods and dispositions well and will often use your good sense of humour to uplift friends and family. You posses a rich variety of emotions and you can apply it to many situations. You depend greatly on your emotions to guide you. Sometimes you show great feeling for people and may often idealise others. Wherever you go you often create an atmosphere of elation and optimism.

You have a tendency to be led by lofty aspirations to an easy life. You often complain about your emotional and physical state. Eventually you can cause people to tire of you and even doubt your honesty concerning your well being. Sometimes you waste lots of time on small talk and fruitless dreaming instead of realistic activity. You have difficulty forcing yourself to do uninteresting, everyday chores, especially if finances and household economy are involved. You often cannot resist buying something that catches your eye sometimes causing you to exceed your budget.

P.S. Whoa. Looks like we have another contender for INFp. Another mystery voter it seems. Today is certainly a strange day for me. I had INFp as least likely in mind when I wrote it as a poll option.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe you're an ESI. only an ESI would use the word fragment "onocla" in his or her username. can you imagine an ILI or an EIE using that fragment?

anybody who disagrees with me is clearly an idiot.

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, probably you are not romantic nor emotional. For my understandig of enneagram, having 4 wing =! that you have strong 4, so i ask: what make you think that your wing is 4? just curiosity. I mean, what description of 4 make you thought that your wing is 4?

(sorry for my english btw)

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i believe you're an ESI. only an ESI would use the word fragment "onocla" in his or her username. can you imagine an ILI or an EIE using that fragment?

anybody who disagrees with me is clearly an idiot.
    damn! i'm idiot!!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, probably you are not romantic nor emotional. For my understandig of enneagram, having 4 wing =! that you have strong 4, so i ask: what make you think that your wing is 4? just curiosity. I mean, what description of 4 make you thought that your wing is 4?

btw what country are you from normal.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

Chile. Do know where it is? I still cant believe how there exist people who doesnt know where it is!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

Chile. Do know where it is? I still can believe how there exist people who doesnt know where it is!
    Yo se donde esta chile exactemente. Es muy largo y esta sobre la costa oriente.

sisis hombre.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's good man.

INFP!

OK. I've finally decided that pigs will fly before I am an ethical type. I will modify the poll now.

The question:

Am I a strangely reclusive and somewhat pessimistic ENTp, or am I an INTp who for whatever reason, happens to enjoy ?

Again, vote or suffer.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chile es el pais de los dioses.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX
    OK. I've finally decided that pigs will fly before I am an ethical type. I will modify the poll now.

The question:

Am I a strangely reclusive and somewhat pessimistic ENTp, or am I an INTp who for whatever reason, happens to enjoy ?

Again, vote or suffer.
    Still i can't see what 4 part you have in your life.... and look at the poll, 3 for infp!

Chile es el pais de los dioses.
    OMFGWTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX

The question:

Again, vote or suffer.
    Still i can't see what 4 part you have in your life.... and look at the poll, 3 for infp!
    Most 5w4s are Ts. The 5 is more prominent than the 4. w4s are more intuitive, dreamy, and individualistic than w6s, who rely more on pure, detailed analysis. I my wings are virtually balanced though.

I don't really are if 3 people voted for INFp. There is no chance on earth that Fe is in my ego.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were an extrovert, or a feeler for that matter, you would have known it. Of the three types listed I count INTp the most likely by far.